注意事项:

1. 本试卷分为第一卷(选择题 做在答题卷上)和第二卷(非选择题 做在答题卷上)两部分。

2. 本堂考试共120分钟,满分150分,本试卷共19页。

3. 考试前,考生务必将自己的姓名,学号填写在机读卡上,并使用2b铅笔填涂。试卷和答卷密封线以内必须按照要求填写。

4. 考试结束后,将试卷第18-19页和答题卡一并交回。

第一卷

第一部分:听力(共2节,满分30分)

第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)

听下面5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的a,b,c三个选项中选出最佳答案,并标在试卷相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。

1. why is the man going to new york?

a. to work there.

b. to visit a friend.

c. to have a vacation.

2. where does the conversation most probably take place?

a. in a school.

b. in a library.

c. in a hospital.

3. what can we learn about the man?

a. he failed the maths exam.

b. he did better than expected.

c. he answered only 10% of the questions.

4. what did the boy want to get?

a. a white bike.

b. a colorful bike.

c. a blue bike.

5. what's the probable relationship between the two speakers?

a. close friends b. husband and wifec. strangers

第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)

听下面5段对话或独白,每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的a,b,c三个选项中选出最佳答案并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听下面一段对话,回答第6至第7题。

6. where will the woman meet the visitors?

a. at the factory.

b. at the office.

c. at a restaurant.

7. what is the relationship between the two speakers?

a. teacher and student.

b. boss and assistant.

c. visitor and host.

听下面一段对话,回答第8至第10题。

8. what does the girl want most as a christmas gift?

a. chocolate.

b. a barbie radio.

c. some dolls.

9. what do the speakers decide to give the reindeer?

a. oranges and bananas.

b. some cookies.

c. some chocolate bowls.

10. what's the probable relationship between the two speakers? a. husband and wife.

b. teacher and student.

c. father and daughter.

听下面一段对话,回答第11至第13题。

11. what does the man like about his job?

a. his position.

b. his pay.

c. his teammates.

12. what does the man dislike about being a basketball player? a. the training programme.

b. big games. c. weeks of travelling.

13. what does the man think the result of tomorrow's game will be? a. his team is sure to get the cup.

b. his team is unlikely to get the cup.

c. the rockets has a big chance of winning.

听下面一段对话,回答第14至第16题。

14. what's the probable relationship between the two speakers? a. husband and wife.

b. tourist and guide.

c. teacher and student

15. where will the woman arrive first?

a. salt lake city.

b. chicago.

c. miami.

16. how will the woman go to orlando?

a. by train.

b. by air.

c. by car.

听下面一段对话,回答第17至第20题。

a. in march.

b. in april.

c. in may.

a. 8 b. 10 c. 12

19. what will the visitors do on the second day?

a. go to a party.

b. attend a lecture

c. visit the schools.

20. what will th visitors do on the final day?

a. visit london.

b. walk along the coast.

c. visit scotland.

第二部分:英语知识运用(满分120分)

i. 单项选择(共15题;每小题1分,满分15分)

从a,b,c,d四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

21. the dirver was at _____ loss when _____ word came that he was forbidden to drive for speeding.

a. a; the b. the; / c. the; the d. a; /

22. ---did he say anything that _____ you especially?

---not really. actually i slept through his speech.

a. occurred to b. attached to

c. referred to d. appealed to

23. ________ was reported in the local paper, since the carrying out of the performance salary, efficiency in work has ________ doubled.

a. it ...rather than b. as ... more than

c. what ... over d. that... less than

24. can you imagine that as smart a girl as angela ________ into the trap? a. would have fallen b. should have fallen

c. could fall d. might fall

25. captain cook kept some live animals on board and fed them with the leftovers which they would ________ throw away.

a. however b. nevertheless c. otherwise d. moreover

26. 40 kilometers ________ chengdu lies a town, _____ suffered great losses in the earthquake, but is now on the road to recovering.

a. west of; which b. on the west in; where

c. west of; where d. on the west of; which

a. would; gazing b. should; gazing c. might; gazed d. will; gazed

28. at the critical moment, a new manager was appointed to take charge, with whose efforts, business started ________.

a. building up b. picking up c. keeping up d. setting out

29. as i will be away for at least a year, i would appreciate _____ from you now and then _____ me how everyone is getting along.

a. hearing; tell b. to hear; tell

c. hearing; telling d. to hear; to tell

30. ---i didn't go to mary's party lasy night because my car broke down. ---you _____ mine. i _____ it.

a. could borrow; didn't use b. could have borrowed; wasn't using c. might have borrowed; hadn't used d. might borrow; wasn't using

31. ---we didn't find mr. smith attending the lecture.

---no one _____ him about _____ a lecture the follwing day.

a. told; there to be b. had told; there was

c. told; there having d. had told; there being

32. not until the crisis broke out _____ that ______, the situation would get worse. a. did they realize; unless dealing with carefully

b. had they realized; if not carefully dealt with

c. had they realized; if carefully dealt with

d. did they realize; unless carefully dealth with

33.there are two rooms on the first floor, ____ used as a guest room.

a. the smaller of them b. the smallest of them

c. the smaller of which d. a smaller of which

34.what the teacher said would show you _____ can be used in other conditions. a. how what you have observed b. that how you have observed

c. how which you have observed d. what that you have observed

---___________.

a. it's my pleasure. b. sounds like a good idea.

c. it's quite all right. d. it's very kind of you.

ii. 完型填空(共20题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)

阅读下面短文,掌握其大意。然后再各题所给的a,b,c,d四个选项中选出最佳选项,并在机读卡上将该项涂黑。

for three years, no matter ___38___ the weather was like, she was always waiting at the bus stop around 8:00 am. on ___39___ days, she wore heavy clothes and a pair of woolen gloves. summertime ___40___ out neat, belted cotton dresses and a hat pulled low over her sunglasses. ___41___, she was an ordinary working woman. of course, i ___42___ all this only after she was seen no more. it was then that i realized how ___43___ i counted on to see her each morning. you might say i ___44___ her. "did she have an accident? something __45__?" i thought to myself about her __46__. now that she was gone, i felt i had __47__ her. i began to realize that part of our __48__ life probably includes such chance meetings with familiar __49__: the milkman you see at dawn, the woman who __50__ walks her dog along the street every morning, the twin brothers you see at the library. such people are 51 markers in the landscape of our lives. they add weight to our __52__ of place and belonging.

think about it. __53__, while walking to work, we mark where we are by __54__ a certain building, why should we not mark where we are when we pass a familiar, though __55__, person?

36. a. use b. set c. follow d. take

37. a. would b. used to c. ought to d. had to

38. a. that b. how c. what d. whether

39. a. snowy b. cool c. sunny d. cloudy

40. a. wore b. brought c. gave d. helped

41. a. clearly b. luckily c. unfortunately d. besides

42. a. impressed b. watched c. remembered d. knew

43. a. long b. easy c. difficult d. much

44. a. loved b. missed c. disappointed d. hated

45. a. special b. unexpected c. especial d. worse

46. a. disappearance b. appearance c. misfortune d. fortune

47. a. forgottenb. lost c. known d. hurt

48. a. happy b. enjoyable c. frequentd. daily

49. a. friends b. strangers c. tourists d. guests

50. a. regularly b. actuallyc. hardly d. probably

52. a. choice b. knowledge c. decision d. sense

53. a. becauseb. if c. although d however

54. a. keeping b. changing c. passing d. mentioning

55. a. unnamedb. unforgettable c. unbelievable d. unreal

iii. 阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)

阅读下面短文,从媒体所给a,b,c,d四个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 a

with alarming regularity, we read about oil tankers having accidents near land and the terrible consequences of the oil spills(泄露) on people, nature, and the environment.

millions of dollars have been used in developing special chemicals to help dismiss the spills and to clean up the animals, beaches, and land spoiled by the oil. unfortunately, when many of these chemicals are used, more damage is caused to the environment, especially to lives in the sea.

of all of today's environmental disasters, an oil spill may actually be one of the least serious. although oil is poisonous, it is a natural material. in the end, it breaks down naturally. there are, of course, long-term effects, but it is usually more serious in the short term.

nature by itself works better than chemical materials, but when there is a spill, we demand that governments act immediately with as much hi-tech knowledge as possible. in 1967 the tanker torrey canyon sank off the sicily isles near the coast of england and spilled 120,000 tones of oil into the ocean. if you go there today, you will find it hard to see any sign that it ever happened.

we should be thinking more about reducing our dependency on oil. governments should be encouraging research into new technologies, such as cars run by solar power, electricity, hydrogen, and so on. much of this research has, in the past, been held back by the oil, gas, and coal.

if the world's millions of cars were 10% more efficient - and the industry could easily produce cars at least twice as efficient - we would need many fewer tankers crossing the oceans each year. if this happened, the risks of oil spills would be reduced, and the air we breathe would be cleaner and fresher, too.

56. what is the passage mainly talking about?

a. oil tanker accidents. b. what oil pollution is.

c. oil spills pollution. d. how to reduce oil pollution.

57. how does the author support the idea that oil spills are not as serious as people believe?

a. by giving an example. b. by making an argument.

c. by giving a description. d. by drawing a diagram.

58. what does the underlined word "risk" in paragraph 5 refer to?

a. transportation depending more on oil.

b. more environmental damage being caused.

c. millions of tons of oil spilling into the sea.

d. poisonous oil breaking down naturally.

59. which suggestion is made for reducing oil tank accidents according to the passage? a. we should build safer oil tankers in the near future.

b. tankers should not be allowed to sail near the coastlines.

c. we should develop new technologies to cut oil use.

d. countries should build more oil pipelines under the sea.

b

60. modern holistic medicine centers upon ______.

a. curing a disease b. herbal treatment

c. continuous development d. keeping patients healthy

61. which of the following does not belong to holistic medicine?

a. massage b. meditation c. a balanced diet d. a knee operation

62. which of the following titles best sums up the passage?

a. holistic medicine b. traditional medicine returns

63. what can we get from the last paragraph?

a. relaxation is the key of holistic treatment.

c. holistic treatment is more beneficial than traditional treatments. c

those who do make the switch are finding they have more support.last year the influential trade show designers & agents stopped charging its participation fee for young green entrepreneurs(企业家) who attend its two springtime shows in los angeles and new york and gave special recognition to designers whose collections are at least 25% sustainable.it now counts more than 50 green designers, up from fewer than a dozen two years ago.this week wal-mart is set to announce a major initiative aimed at helping cotton farmers go organic: it will buy transitional cotton at higher prices, thus helping to expand the supply of a key sustainable material."mainstream is about to occur," says hahn.

64. what is said about futurefashion?

a.it inspired many leading designers to start going green.

b.it showed that designers using organic fabrics would go far.

c.it served as an example of how fashion shows should be organized.

d.it convinced the public that fashionable clothes should be made durable.

65. according to scott hahn, one big challenge to designers who will go organic is that _________.

a.much more time is needed to finish a dress using sustainable materials b.they have to create new brands for clothes made of organic materials c.customers have difficulty telling organic from non-organic materials d.quality organic replacements for synthetics are not readily available

66. what is natalie hormilla's attitude toward ecofashion?

a.she is doubtful of its practical value.

b.she doesn't think it is sustainable.

c.she doesn't seem to care about it.

d.she is very much opposed to the idea.

67. what does the author think of green fashion?

a.green products will soon go mainstream.

b.it has a very promising future.

c.consumers have the final say.

d.it will appeal more to young people.

d

wugging is perfect for people who want to be more socially aware and supportive but don't feel they have the means to do so.students using the web can raise money for causes they care about without costing them anything in terms of time or money, and charities get a valuable source of funding.

68. according to the passage, "wugging" is actually ______.

a.a website b.a charity-related action

c.a school organizationd.a student movement

a.frees students from the financial worries whne they give to charity.

b.receives much money from students to make payments to registered charity. c.offers valuable information to students as one of the largest search engine. d.praises students for their money-raising at the website.

70. what does beth truman think of the "wugging" movement?

c.it results in students' more social awareness.

d.it helps students to save money.

71. what would be the best title for this passage?

a."wugging", a new popular term on the internet.

b.british people show strong interest in charity.

c.more britain charities benefit from the internet.

d.students raise money for charity by "wugging".

e

volunteers, as an essential part of a successful world exposition, are a major channel for the public to participate in, serve and share the world exposition and a means to showcase the image of the host country and city. the following information is about the volunteer for the world exposition 2010 shanghai china.

i. basic requirements for volunteers

* be willing to participate in voluntary services of expo 2010;

* age limit: expo site volunteers must be born before april 30, 1992 and expo city voluntary service station volunteers before april 30, 1994;

* obey the laws and regulations of the prc;

* be able to participate in training and relevant activities before the opening of expo 2010;

* possess necessary knowledge and skills needed by the position;

* be in good health to meet the requirements of corresponding voluntary positions. ii. further information for volunteers

* source

residents of chinese mainland, hong kong, macau and taiwan, as well as overseas chinese, and foreigners can all apply to be the volunteers.

* signup methods

applicants may log in onto the official websites for online signup. they may also consult or connect with the expo volunteer stations.

* time

may 1 - december 31, 2009

iii. volunteer training

volunteer training includes general training, special training and position training. general training is carried out through the internet, while special training and position training are provided through classroom lectures and field practice.

iv. volunteer types

* expo site volunteers refer to those offering voluntary services to visitors and the organizer in the expo site, mainly including information, visitor flow management, reception, translation and interpretation, assistance for the disabled, and assistance in media service, event and conference organization and volunteer management.

72. what's the purpose of this writing?

a. to give some basic information of the world expo 2010

b. to recruit the volunteers for the world expo 2010

d. to attract people to visit the world expo 2010

73. if you were born on april 8, 1993, where can you work as a volunteer? a. in the expo site. b. outside the expo's information booths.

c. in shanghai. d. in any of the expo pavillions.

74. which of the training will be done on the internet?

a. general training. b. position training.

c. classroom training. d. special training.

75. which of the following service is offered by information booth volunteers? a. visitor flow management. b. helping the disabled.

c. assistance in media service. d. emergency first aid.

第二卷

短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)

此题要求对一段文章改错。下面短文中共有10处错误,错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。

增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。

删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。

修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。

注意:每行均有一个错误。

it was 7:15 in the morning of february 8, 2007.i was walking along 76. ___________ park road towards the east while an old man came out of the park 77. ____ _____ on other side of the street.then i saw a yellow car drive up third78. ______ __

street and made a right turn into park road.the next moment the car 79. ____ ____ hit the man while he was crossing the road.she fell with a cry.the car 80. _____ didn't stop and drove off at full speed headed west.i noticed the driver 81. __ ____

was a young woman wearing a pair of glasses and the plate number was 82. ____

ac864.with hesitation, i rushed to the old man. two minutes later, 83. ____

i stopped a passing car and took the old man to the near hospital. 84. __ _____

书面表达(满分25分)

成品油价税费改革方案自2009年1月1日起实施。有关燃油税问题,不同人有不同看法。请你根据下列内容在china daily opinion栏目发表观点。

观 点

原 因

赞 同

1.公平、合理。用油越多,交费也应越多;

2.增强节约意识,减少不必要用车;

3.减少空气污染,有利于环保

反 对

1.中国是发展中国家,不能盲目学西方;

2.油价上涨,加重消费者负担;

3.失业人数增加,会产生其它社会问题。

你的观点

(至少两点)?

注意:1.对所给要点,逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。

2.词数150左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数。

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2016至2017学年上学期期中考试九年级数学学科试题卷
  • 下一篇:10文学常识及文化经典阅读(8、9月百套试题)