高二10月月考作文

书面表达(满分25分)

假定你是李华,两周前你从网上订购了一套英语书虫系列读物(Bookworm Series),昨天才到货,且包装破损、数量不足。请就此向网店客服写邮件投诉(complaint).。要点如下:

1. 介绍购物情况: 2. 反映存在问题:3. 提出解决方案。

注意:1. 词数100左右:2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3. 开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。

To whom it may concern,

___________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. Looking forward to your reply.

Yours,

Li Hua To whom it may concern,

As one of your customers, I’m writing to complain / make a complaint about what I bought arising from a disappointing shopping experience I have suffered in your online shop. Here goes the story.

Two weeks ago, I booked from your store on the Internet a Bookworm Series, which should have arrived within three days. However, to my disappointment, it was not until yesterday that I finally received it, almost 11 days later than the appointed time. What’s worse, the covers of the books were severely damaged, thus making it inconvenient for me to read. What annoys me most is that there are not enough books as expected. I can’t help but think what I have got isn’t equal to the amount I have paid.

Given the problems above, I have every right to ask you to make it up to me. I insist that you either refund my money or replace it with a new set of books for me. I’d like to be informed of your dealing with my complaint.

2018届高二(上)九月月考英语试卷第1页共8页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2014北京朝阳区高三二模理综物理(试题及答案)
  • 下一篇:杂多县职称论文发表-高中美术新课程教学策略论文选题题目