高考英语单句改错100

单句改错100题

1. It took Jack two hours climb the mountain . _______

2. The tomatoes I picked are much more redder than yours . ______3. They have never had the chance to be there ago .______4. Even he is old , my grandpa works on the farm . ________5. You are terrible ill . You’d better stay in bed . ________

6. The nearest village is about one hundred miles far away ._________7. I don’t like going out lonely after dark ._________8. I’m fed up waiting for her letter . ________

9. Birds flew back because the fine environment . _________10. The students entered into the classroom one by one . ________11. His story is more interesting as my sister’s . ________12. Please return my dictionary back soon . _______13. When he heard the news , he got angrily ._______14. They have some problems get there . _______

15. Tom was just falling asleep then the telephone rang . ________16. Sometimes we take walk by the river . _______17. Mr More took well care of his car . _______18. We are going to Hainan the next holiday . ______19. I don’t agree to you , twins . _______

20. Though children are young , they should be listened carefully . _____ 21.The monkeys climbed the trees quick . ________22.I don’t think he can be on time , can I ? ________23.Everyone in our class like take-away food . _________24.The twins didn’t feel well , but they didn’t come . ________

25. Jack’s uncle joined in the army three years ago . ________26. Could you give me anything to eat ? __________27. It was too hot last night that I couldn’t sleep well . _______28. To have a twin brother is little strange . ________

29. There is going to have a dolphin show in the zoo . ________30. Could you repeat it again , please ?__________

31. Can you guess how many years I have been to this city ? _______32. Surfing looks so excited that I want to have a try .___________33. To make a lot noise at night is not polite . _________

34.There will have a strong wind to the north of Huai River . ________35. The number of the students in our school are more than 2,000 .______36. The poor man needs a house to live . ______37. His clothes have washed by his mother . ________38. He said that he had been in Beijing many years . _______39. Hunan is by the south of Hubei . _______

40. There was fire in the supermarket near our school last night . ___________ 41. Though he is a five-year-old boy , but he can play computer very well .____________

42. My brother will phone me as soon as he get there .__________43. English is most widely spoken language all over the world . __________44. It’s very kind for you to help carry the bag . __________45. Twenty miles are quite a long way to go . _________

46. The Class 2 students are planting trees on both side of the street . _________ 47. There is going to have a sports meeting before National Day . _________48. A horse isn’t as bigger as an elephant . _________

49. It’s hard for him to do so many homework in one day . __________

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:高考必考点
  • 下一篇:高考典例文化继承