完型填空

The Florida sun baked my shoulders as I worked along the 1595 freeway near Fort Lauderdale, picking up rubbish. I paused to36the sweat offmy forehead and look up at the cloudless blue sky.?37can’t it rain?? I thought. That would 38things down.

I thought about my39, who were probably sitting in an air-

conditioned40right now. I’d had some

problems in school, 41my parents decided to let me42fulltime with my dad, We both worked for my uncle, who had taken43of a maintenance(道路养

护)company. It was up to us to keep the roads44of rubbish. The job was45and dirty, especially on hotdays46this. I wondered why I ever agreed to do it.

We continued our47route along the I595, 48for the overpass bridge. Then I noticed an area where

some49were broken on the ground. It wasn’t like that before.?Dad! Pull over! I want to50something out.?

I jumped off the truck and rushed to the bridge. Something was telling me to51…there wasn’t much

time.52I saw a Toyota that 53upside down in the tree. Maybe it was a stolen car that somebody54there, I thought. Then, just at that 55, I noticed something moving. It was a bloody leg poking out of the driver’s side window!

?Heeeelp!?a lady moaned.

36. A.wipe B.cutC.putD.send

37. A.When B.HowC.Why D.Where

38. A.turn B.keep C.makeD.cool

39. A.parents B.school-timesC.friends D.school yards

40. A.office B.classroom C.restaurantD.living room

41. A.butB.orC.for D.so

42. A.work B.studyC.stay D.spend

43. A.business B.possessionC.positionD.place

44. A.away B.from C.far D.clear

45. A.easyB.lonelyC.smellyD.noisy

46. A.forB.like C.after D.as

47. A.regular B.common C.unusual D.normal

48. A.reaching B.goingC.lookingD.heading

49. A.cars B.bottlesC.branchesD.glasses

50. A.check B.helpC.take D.bring

51. A.decide B.hurry C.consider D.stop

52. A.Above B.Behind C.AheadD.Below

53. A.hung B.trapped C.caught D.fell

54. A.stored B.deserted C.lost D.hid

55. A.bridge B.tree C.moment D.way

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:关注高三考试常见误区的负面效应
  • 下一篇:英语必修第一册-Unit 1