初中完型填空专项练习

(一)

Do you like eating hamburgers in the KFC or McDonald’s? Do you know 1 are(is) in a hamburger? Yes, vegetables and beef or pork. And do you like to have a hamburger with 2 beef or pork in it? People in India(印度) do!

Hamburgers usually have meat, but in India, many hamburgers are3 . More than a billion(百万) people live in India, and about 80% of 4are Hindus(印度教徒). These people5eat beef. And about 20% of the people are Muslims(穆斯林). They must say6to pork. So KFC and McDonald’s must7their hamburgers.

Some McDonald’s in India have a good8now. They have another kind of meat, 9 . And one McDonald’s there doesn’t have any meat in its menu. Its hamburgers have

10 only. Many people go to this McDonald’s every day.

1. A. howB. what C. whereD. which

2. A. some B. much C. noD. any

3. A. interestingB. differentC. importantD. healthy

4. A. them B. him C. they D. he

5. A. sometimesB. usuallyC. oftenD. never

6. A. helloB. sorry C. thanksD. goodbye

7. A. make B. have C. cookD. change

8. A. questionB. meat C. ideaD. meal

9. A. porkB. chickenC. beefD. bread

10. A. vegetablesB. drinks C. food D. menu

(二)

Do you have a beautiful dream? I know almost everyone1his own dream in his

life.The dreams are very important2them.The dreams can make them3harder. I am studying in a school now.I do well in all my subjects.4the teachers like me very much.My dream is5a teacher in the west of China.Many children there want to go to schoo16they can’t.Their families are poor and their parents don’t have enough money to send their children to schoo1.I think that going to school and studying is the only7to change their life.

Teachers are greatly needed there,so I want to be a teacher to help them. I will be kind to my students and make friends with them.A11 the children8like to talk with me,too.I will give them love and teach them9to be a useful person.I think it is an interesting job in the world.I hope my dream can10!

1.A.has B.haveC.is D.are

2.A.atB.to C.in D.with

3.A.to workB.studies C.works D.study

4.A.BothB.EachC.AllD.Every

5.A.be B.doC.to doD.to be

6.A.andB.butC.or D.so

7.A.wayB.dreamC.school D.place

8.A.hereB.thereC.in here D.in there

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2016年吉林省中考数学试卷及答案解析(word版)
  • 下一篇:八年级下册其中历史与社会提纲