英语试卷

2016年3月甘肃省河西五市普通高中高三年级第二次联考

英语试卷

考试说明:

1.本试卷分为第Ⅰ卷选择题和第Ⅱ卷非选择题两部分。

2.答卷前,考生务必将自己的班级、姓名、准考证号填写在答题卡上,并核对条形码信息。所有考生请将答案填写在答题卡上;选择题部分请用2B铅笔将对应题目的答案标号涂黑。 3.本试卷满分120分,考试时间100分钟。

第Ⅰ卷 (共70分)

第一部分 阅读理解(共两节,满分40分) 第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)

阅读下列四篇短文,从每小题后所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。

A

The “old school of thought” here in China is that it is dangerous to buy online, that the products are often fake (假冒的), and that you will often lose your money. Based on my experience, this manner of thinking is definitely out-of-date. Taobao has a system for reviewing sellers and helping you pick the responsible ones.

In the last few years, I have bought many things online. Some of the things I bought online were expensive and many of my Chinese friends were really shocked that I would use Taobao.

You might think living in a foreign country means you will be lonely at times, but I most enjoy chatting online with the sellers and especially enjoy the casual online language of Taobao. I particularly like being called “Qin”!This is an abbreviated (简短的) form of “dear” which is a familiar greeting on Taobao.

I once bought an expensive computer from Taobao and the seller turned out to be living just down the street, so I was invited to pick it up at their home. Yes, there was the computer running in the kitchen where the woman of the house was preparing dinner. She carefully loaded the Chinese service pack on to the computer and explained how to use it. Two days later I returned to buy some accessories (附件) and met her husband, a friendly young man, who was very interested in what I was doing in Dalian. If I am very clever with my Chinese, sometimes Taobao people will not know I am a foreigner, but the woman found out because my Chinese name is not commonly used by Chinese people. We had a wonderful time chatting, and I also wrote a great review for them.

1.In the first paragraph, the author implies that many Chinese people believe that online sellers ______.A. have enough measures to protect buyersB. are not honest and may cheat customersC. sell quality products at low pricesD. sell fake products at high prices

2.Apart from buying things, the author regards online shopping as a good way of ______.A. relaxationB. saving money C. communication

D. learning English

3.It can be inferred that the author ______.

A. has a popular Chinese name B. is a computer engineer with a high incomeC. is a foreign teacher working in China D. has used Taobao for quite some time4.Why did the author go to the woman’s house?A. To get what he bought. B. To meet her husband.

C. To have dinner.

D. To buy a program for his computer.

B

Art classes about animals & wildlife All Creatures Large and Small

Animals bring something special to our lives and give us inspiration for paintings that we will treasure. This workshop will concentrate on how to bring animals to life through color, lighting and good composition (构图). We will be working from photographs, so you will need to bring several good photos of your pets or wildlife animals, and remember you’re only as good as your copy!Location: Scottsdale, AZInstructor: Phil Beck

Pet Portraitures (肖像画法) with Christine Fifer

Nothing teaches us to live in the moment more than our furry and feathered friends, and this workshop addresses the technical aspects of drawing and painting animals. Fifer is a long-time painter whose realistic style is simple and concise (简明的). For the beginners and advanced students alike. Sorry, no live models allowed, only a favorite picture or two!Location: Key West, FLInstructor: Christine Fifer

Nature & Wildlife in the Field with Rafael Galvez

Limited to 12 students. Have a guided walk through a natural reserve and explore Charlotte’s wilderness with an experienced naturalist and bird painter, while learning about the region’s wildlife and habitats (栖息地), and learning to paint from live subjects. Galvez emphasizes (强调) process rather than product.

Animal Drawing

A rare opportunity to work from live animals in the PAFA studios! Working from both a horse and a dog as models, learn skills and develop techniques for the graphic depiction (描绘) of animals. Explore a variety of drawing materials and techniques.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:英语单项知识的讲解与练习(114)
  • 下一篇:广州市2017届高三12月模拟考试英语试题(广州调研考零模)(含解析)