五年级三单元二课时教案设计下册

Unit 3 My birthday

一.Teaching aims:

1.to listen/ speak and read the sentences:When is your birthday? Is your birthday in February,too? No, my birthday is in…

2.to use the sentences“How many birthdays are there in January?There are …” to ask and answer, then make a survey.

3.to know and sing the song“When is your birthday?”

4.to know some festivals in China or west countries and your parents or friends’s birthdays.

二.Teaching important and difficult points

1.strengthen the sentence“When is your birthday?My birthday is in…” then listen/speak and read new sentence“Is your birthday in…,too?

2.to use various ways to express your ideas,such as: When is your birthday ?/Is your birthday in February,too?/How many birthdays are there in January?/When is Children’s Day?

三. Teaching methods:1. Review twelve months and sentence“When is your birthday?My birthday is in…

2.Sing the song together then recite the sentence“When is your birthday? My birthday is in February。”

3.a survey on students’ birthdays and play a game.

4.Individual, pair or group work to make every student work in class.

四.Teaching Aids:word-cards、festival pictures、 wall chart、large rotary

五.Teaching procedures

Step 1 Warm-up

Sing the song on page 26 with action

Step 2 Lead-in

Review twelve months words, teacher shows the word-cards and asks:Which month is it? Let students guess, such as: It’s January/February…

Step3Preview

Making a dialogue between teacher and student, such as:T:HelloA.When is your birthday? SA:It's in january.T:What about you,B?Is your birthday in January,too?SB:No,It’s in March and so on. Students can imitate this to make up a dialogue.

Step4Presentation

Let’s sing:

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:(原创教学设计)张贤宏(有趣的乘法计算)
  • 下一篇:五年级英语第二单元教案