语法填空精析精练

Senior 3

语法填空精析精练 2017-3-7

Designed and Proofread by Geoffrey Wu

2014年全国I、II卷采用了新题型语法填空,下面就这三年的全国卷以及近些年的广东、辽宁高考真题做些总结,供同学们复习参考。

一、动词提示词主要有如下八个考点

2. Confucius believed knives would remind people of killings and(be) too violent for use at the table.

3. Then, after two and a half years, the mother (drive) the young panda away. It was time for her to have a new baby, and it was also time for the young panda to be independent.

4. It was raining lightly when I (arrive) in Yangshuo just before dawn.

5. In 1969, the pollution was terrible along the Cuyahoga River near Cleveland, Ohio. It

(be) unimaginable that it could ever be cleaned up.

6. This cycle (go) day after day: The walls warm up during the day and cool off during the night and are thus always a timely offset (抵消) for the outside temperatures.

7. I got a place next to the window, so I had a good view of the sidewalk. A boy on a bike (catch) my attention. He was riding beside the bus and waving his arms.

8. One day, the cow was eating grass when it began to rain heavily. While making great efforts to run away, she (fall) over the hill and died.

9. Besides, shopping at this time of the year was not a pleasant experience: people stepped on your feet or(push) you with their elbows (肘部), hurrying ahead to get to a bargain.

10. So it was a great honour to be invited backstage at the not-for-profit Panda Base, where ticket money helps pay for research. I(allow) to get up close to these cute animals at the 600-acre centre.

11. Truly elegant chopsticks might (make) of gold and silver with Chinese characters.

12. The giant panda (love) by people throughout the world. 13. He sold or exchanged some of the milk in the towns nearby for other food and made cheese and butter for the family with what(leave).

14. Tai Chi(call) “shadow boxing" in English. It asks you to act like water: to be flexible as well as strong.

15. When Jane got home, with her small but well-chosen present in her bag, her parents were already at table having supper. Her mother was excited. “Your father has at last decided to stop smoking,” Jane (inform).

16. It could be anything — gardening, cooking, music, sports — but whatever it is,

(make) sure it’s a relief from daily stress rather than another thing to worry about.

17. If you find something you love doing outside of the office, you’ll be less likely

(bring) your work home.

18. Skilled workers also combine various hardwoods and metal (create) special designs.

19. For 25days, she never left her baby, not even to find something(eat)!

20. But the river wasn’t changed in a few days or even a few months. It took years of work Senior 3

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:状语从句要点
  • 下一篇:15中职英语期末