15中职英语期末

职业学院2016-2017学年第一学期 专业

《英语基础模块2》期末考试卷

姓名: 班级:座位号: 登分栏:

一、 单项选择题(每小题1分,共20分)

1. Wang Yang________the zoo last Sunday.

A. visit B. visitedC. to visitD.is visiting2. Did you ________John?

A. meetB. to meet C. meetingD. met 3. Where ________ you go yesterday? A. doB. doesC. did D. done

4. What ________ the weather like the day before yesterday? A. is B. are C. was D. does 5. Jim’s _______ is red.

A. shoesB. bagC. socksD. pants. 6. --- Excuse me. How can I _____ to the nearest bus stop? A. went B. arrive C. get D. the way 7. I have _______ the dancing club.

A. joinB. joins C. joining D. joined 8. Please go to the airport ________ subway.

A. withB. byC.onD. at9. --- What kind of movies does Maria___________? ---She__________ comedies.

A. like……like B. likes…likesC. like…likesD. likes…like 10. This is my ________ time to Japan.

A. secondB. two C. one D. once 11.She_________ a teacher since 1990.

A. is B. has beenC. wasD. have been 12. I’ll do some exercises to make ________ healthy. A. myself B. IC. myD. mine 13. ---I don’t like the movie. It’s _________ .

A. interesting B. boringC. excitingD. good 14. Welcome to ________ club!

A. usB. ourC. weD. an 15. What ________you______ last weekend?

A. do doB. diddoC. does do D. did 16. I often ________ music in the evening.

A. listenB. listensC. listen toD. listening to 17. I have been in Beijing ________ ten years. A. forB. sinceC. toD. in 18. ---What do you like to do after school?--- Well, I like _________ chess.

A. play B. playing C. play the D. playing the 19. Let’s _______the book together.

A. readingB. read C. reads D. to read 20.The music is _____, I want to dance.

A .excitingB. boringC. brave D. different 二、根据汉语提示写出单词或短语(每小题2分,共20分) 1.Lily has ________ lunch(eat).

2.This is one of my favorite ________(toy). 3. He enjoys ________ basketball(play). 4.How much does he _______(pay)? 5.I have ________two part-time jobs(do). 6. Let ___________go(he).

7. I ________my photos to her last Monday (show). 8.They ______an English song last evening(sing). 9.We have _________ten interviews(have). 10.Tom is good at ________ English(speak).

does

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:语法填空精析精练
  • 下一篇:Grammar定语从句练习