高中必修3 Unit 1 Festivals

2. be meant to do sth 3. take place 4. at that time 5. of all kinds 6. ancient times 7. in autumn

8. honour the dead 9. satisfy the ancestors 10. do harm 11. clean graves 12. light incense 13. in memory of

14. lead sb back to earth 15. the return of16. dress up

17. play a trick on sb 18. the arrival of

19. gain independence 20. gather food

21. agricultural work 22. decorate sth with sth 23. get together 24. win awards

25. admire the moon 26. look forward to 27. lucky money 28. day and night 29. a litter later 30. be covered with 31. as though 32. have fun with 33.for a little while 34. be heart-broken 35. turn up 36. laugh at

37. keep one’s word 38. hold one’s breath

39. drown one’s sadness in sth 40. It’s obvious that… 41. be/get married to sb 42. once a year 43.set off for sp

44. remind sb of sth 1. 用satisfy的正确形式填空

1)None of these is particularly_________.2) We are not _________with the results.

3) Both sides expressed ___________with the progress so far.

4) We just can’t find enough good second-hand cars ____________demands.

5) From his _______ voice on the phone I know everything is going under way. 2. 用过去分词作状语改写句子

The teacher was satisfied with his

test results and praised him. 填空 1)She bathed her and __________ her in clean clothes. 2) You don’t have to get _____up for the party.

3) They like to ______their colorful national ______. 4) You’d better _______ more clothes, for it is so cold outside.

5) She was ______ a black dress.

2. 用过去和现在分词作状语改写句子两次

She dressed herself in a warm coat and went to school.Back home, I reminded _____(me) that what my mother could do, I could too. 2. 用过去分词作状语改写句子

I was reminded of the mistake I

made and I apologized to her. In ________of 就。。而言 In ________of 赞扬 In ________of 负责 In ________of 需要 In ________of 代替 用上面的词组填空

1) Some people are ______ reform, while others are against it.

2) The job is great ______ salary, but it has its disadvantages.

3) The poem is ______ her virtues.

4) We’ll make a new director _________ him.

5) The gift to the Isreal museum is being made _______ Michael Bromberg. 1) He looked forward _____(see) who was making a

loud noise in the crowd.

2) The day that he had looked forward to _______(come) at last.

3) We looked forward to __________(hear) from you. 中选择并填空

1) When the sports hero ______ at our party, he was welcomed with open arms.

2) I would, indeed, _______ the evidence _______to the police.

3) New technologies have made it possible to _______ new products faster and at a lower cost.

4) Don’t ______ the computer before closing all programs, or you could have problems.

5).If nothing is done, the oceans will ________ fish deserts.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:高中英语词汇练习unit 1-2
  • 下一篇:Nowadays it is easier for people to stay healthy than in the