八年级上册期中测试题

八年级英语下册期中检测题

Ⅰ.单项选择。(每小题1分,共30分)

( )1. Yesterday I only bought _________ for my cousin, but __________ for myself.A. something; somethingB. nothing; something

C. nothing; nothingD. something; nothing ( )2. We _________ our holidays in Hong Kong next year.

A. visitedB. spentC. are going to visitD. are going to spend ( )3. My sister is as __________as her classmate Joe, so they are good friends. A. outgoing B. more outgoing C. the more outgoingD. the most outgoing ( )4. Of all the boys, John does his homework ___________.

A. more careful B. the most carefulC. more carefully D. the most carefully ( )5. There _________ a book sale in our school next month.

A. will beB. will haveC. was D. has

( )6.Mr Smith plans _________ here much longer because he has lots of things to do. A. to keepB. keepC. to stay D. stay

( )7. Does your brother __________ play soccer? Yes. He plays it every day.A. oftenB. never C. hardly everD. sometimes ( )8.Our son is going to study medicine when he __________ school. A. leave B. leavesC. is leavingD. left

( )9.Will you go boating this Saturday?___________. We will camp by lake.

A. Yes, we will.B. No, we won’t. C. Yes, we do D. No, we don’t.

( )10. Do you know Lin Shuhao? Yes, he is one of ____________ basketball player in NBA.A. popular B. more popularC. the most popularD. the more popular ( )11. Does Lucy ________her father?Yes, they look the same! A. look after B. look for C. look alike D. look like

( )12.Susan, get some eggs and butter and _________.

A. mix up themB. mix them up C. mix up it D. mix it up

( )13.Can you go camping with me tomorrow?_________.

A. No, I don’t.B. Sure.C. No, I can’t.D. Let’s make it.( )14.What ________ if I ________ to turn off water?

A. will happen; forgetB. Will happen; will forget

C. happen; forgetD. happen; will forget

( )15. _________ are these oranges and pears?About thirty yuan.

A. How much B. How many C. How long D. How far ( )16________ it is today!

A. What bad weather B. How bad weather C. What a bad weather D. How a bad weather ( )17. The students in our cla ss aren’t as _____ as those in yours. But they are _______.

A. cleverer; hard-workingB. clever; more hard-working C. cleverer; more hard-workingD. clever; hard-working

()18. My father _________someone to come and help us when you _______ us yesterday.A. rang, saw B. rang, were seeing C.was ring, saw D. was ringing, saw

()19. We don’t know anything new about Mary. I haven’t _____ her ______ last year.A.seen,/B. saw, inC. seen, since D. seen, in

()20. He often does everything ______. No one knows what he plans ______. A. himself, to doB. himself, doC. herself, to doD. herself, do

()21. We often heard Peter and his friends _________ in his room last term. A. singB. to singC. singsD. singing

()12. We got home by 6 o'clock, but ________ didn't get back until 8 o'clock. A. the other B. another C. the others D. other

()23. Now lots of teenagers spend a lot of time playing computer games. Yes. Teachers and their parents should prevent them _________ too much.A. to playB.play C. plays D. playing

()24. I don’t know if it _________ tomorrow. We won’t go shopping if it ____________.A. will rain; rains B. rains; will rainC. will rain; will rainD. rains; rains

()25.Is she ________ in Geography? No, she isn’t. She shows no _______ in this subject.

A. interesting; interestedB. interested; interestedC. interested;interestD. interest; interesting ()26. Have you seen my cake? Yes,I ___it . A.eat B. have just ate C. was eating D have just eaten ()27. ______animals are in danger and there will be _____space for them if we don’t take any actions. A. More and more, more and moreB. Less and less, less and less C. More and more, less and lessD. Less and less, more and more

()28. _____________late for school again, Tim!---Sorry, I_____________.A. Don’t; won’t B. Don’t be; won’tC. Don’t be; don’tD. Don’t; will

()29. I hope all of you__good results in this final exam.A. to getB. can get C. gettingD. got ()30. This morning mum said to me“ It’s going to rain. Don’t forget ______ araincoat”.A. to bring B. to takeC. bringing D. taking

Ⅲ. 阅读理解,根据短文内容选择正确答案。(每小题2分,共20分)

A:We are talking about our dream jobs . Jack and Hob are going to high school now . Jack wants to be an engineer . He is going to build roads , bridges and sand houses . Hob is interested in math and science , but he is going to study medicine. He wants to be a doctor .

Kate is good at music . She wants to be an artist . She is going to sing and dance for people . Joan wants to be a woman pilot . She says , “I am going to fly into space. ” “What do you want to be , Alice ?” Joan asks me . “ Oh , I want to be a teacher . When I grow up , I am going to teach in the poor countryside .” Each of them is doing his or her best at school . I am sure they will do something good for our country .

( )31.__ students are mentioned(提及) in the passage . A.TwoB.ThreeC.Four D.Five

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:送东阳马生序(后半部分)及练习
  • 下一篇:三中证明题