短文改错练习

短文改错

I think everyone likes music, so do me. Someone once said that if there was no music, there would be no life. Music bring you beauty and happy. After a whole day of hard work, when you go back to home, you can sit down and turn off the recorder and listen to a wonderful piece of music. I am sure it will help you getting rid of your tiredness. It will make you relaxing. And also, if you are somewhat anger, you can listen to music, it will make you calmed down and drive away unhappiness. I like music and I wish that everyone could find out value of music and like music forever.

Three days ago I answered call from my English teacher in junior middle school. I loved her lessons very much, that are very interesting. But when I went into school as a child, I don’t like English lessons. After he began to teach me, I changed a lot, but I respect him very much. Sometime I talked a lot with him, told him many personal things, and asked him for some advices. I appreciate him help me solve problems that I couldn’t work out by myself. As a result of his help, I can speak English mor fluent than before. He is not only my best teacher but also my best friend. I won’t forget him to forever.

When I was a very young children, my father created a regular practice I

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:高二高祖本纪检测题
  • 下一篇:5B单词大比拼