高中英语作文短文改错练习题精选

短文改错练习(1)

Rowena and Billy Wrangler are model high schoolstudents . They study hard. They do extreme well onachievement tests . And next year , Rowena will attendingHarvard University . Billy , her younger brother , hope to goto Cornell . That makes Rowena and Billy different frommost students is that they don?t go to school . In fact ,they've never been to school . Since a kindergarten , theyhave studied at home . Neither Rowena or Billy feels as ifthey have missed out on nothing by being taught at home . As many of the more than one million people who receivehome schooling in the United States , they feel if theyhave gotten a good education .

短文改错练习(2)

Did you enjoy yourself yesterday? I suppose you do. But I?d like to tell you what a bad day I had yesterday. Nothing just went wrong. On the morning, my alarm clock didn?t ring, since I woke up an hour late. I was in such a hurry that I burnt my hand when I was cooking the breakfast. Then I ran out of the house to catch the 8:30 buses. This is the bus I usually take. But, you may laugh, I missed it of course. I am very unhappy, and scared as well because teacher hates the students coming late to school. So I ran three miles to school only to discover that nobody was there. The school was quiet but peaceful. Our classroom was locked. I realized that moment: It was Sunday.

短文改错练习(3)

Get a good education is more important today thanever before .In Canada mostly children attend public schools. Public schools are mainly found by governments through tax income. Students in Canada taught in English and in French. The rests of Canadian childrenattend private schools, that are supported mainly by feespaying by parents .By law ,the children must attend the school from age 5 to 16. There are several different levels in the Canadian education system .The first wascalled Elementary Schools ,which include kindergartens through grade 7 or 8.

1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.1. _______________ 2. _______________ 3. _______________ 4. _______________ 5._______________ 6._______________ 7._______________ 8. _______________ 9._______________10._______________

短文改错练习(4)

Yesterday we went to plant trees on the hill near to 1.

our school. The boys were made dig pits(坑).The 2. girls were told to plant the young trees into the pits. 3. All of us worked very hardly. Soon we were all wet 4. with sweat. After the young trees planted, we 5.  began to water it. The water was at the foot of6.  the hill. But we stood in line to pass pails(桶) 7.  of water from one to other up to the hill. 8. We did not finish water the trees until it was dark.Though we were tired,we feel very happy.

短文改错练习(5)

A few months after returning the US from Germany , I took part in a college course in French. Since I have learned to speak German good in Germany, I thought that it might be interested to begin studying another language. At the first class, the teacher asked us to do a pronunciation exercise, in which he would say one word or two in French, and each student would do their best to copy. When he got to me, he kept having me to say more words, and I finally asked him why. “I find it great funs. It?s the first time I?ve heard an American speak French with a German accent.”he explained it.

短文改错练习(6)

It was fine yesterday. The sun was shining in the sky. I went boating by myself. I didn?t take many friends with me because I wanted to row alone. I hired a boat and rowed slowly to the center of lake. A fresh breeze was blowing, fish was swimming and birds were singing. When I reached the center, I took up the paddles(桨)and lie down in the boat. With the blue sky over me or green water around me I was extremely relaxed. Over about two hours passed in this way before I knew them. I came back home very late. I didn?t feel tiring at all, for I had really had a good time.

9.  10 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.10.

短文改错练习(7)

I was anxiously expected your letter, and at last 1.________ it has reached to me. I am very glad to know that 2________ everyone at home is enjoying good health as usually. 3________ Things here are same now as they were before. The 4 ________ final examination will take place in next week. So 5 ________ I am now busy preparing for my lessons. It?s nice 6________ to think that the summer vacation is coming 7________ near. I can?t say much I want to see you all again. 8 ________ I am looking forward to spend summer days with you. Give my love to Father, Mother and anyone at home.

短文改错练习(8)

One afternoon , when I was on my way home , the sky changed suddenly . Dark clouds were gathered . I began to feel worried because I didn?t have both a raincoat or umbrella about me . It soon started to rain . Just as I was hurrying home , I heard of someone calling me from behind . I turned to have a look and find that he was Liu Wei , a good neighbour of mine . He offered to share his umbrella with me . We walked all the ways home . Without Liu Wei?s help , I would have got wet to the skin . How much thankful I was for his help !

短文改错练习(9)

I worried about the missed bag all the evening. I tried to remember exact what I had done from the time I left the store until at the time I got home. I remembered whether I had looked at the bag while I was having lunch. So I must have it when I left the store. I remembered showing it to a friend on the bus. But I had the bag then. I came directly from the bus to my house, and I must have forgotten it on the bus. I was in hurry to get off and forgot to check the packages lying on the floor. I should be much careful next time.

9________ 10________ 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. . 10

短文改错练习(10)

A kind of little car may someday take place of today?s big ones . If people drive such cars in the future ,there would be less pollution in there air . There will be more spaces for

parking cars in cities . The streets will be less crowd . And driving will be safer as these little cars can go only 65 km per hour . The future cars will be fine for getting round a

city , so they will not be useful for long trips . Little cars

will go 200km , before needing to stop more gas . If big cars are still used along with the small ones , two sets of roads that will be needed in the future . Some roads will be used for the big fast cars and another roads will be needed for

the slow small ones . It is said that third such little cars

fit in the space now needed for one car the usual size .

短文改错练习(11)

Dear Bob,

I must say that I do agree with you. Though you find something, but it doesn?t mean it belongs to you. If you

can find who it belongs to, you should try to return back

it. I?m sure you would want someone to do same for

you. Once I found a beautiful picture. I wanted to keep

it. Then I remembered see one just like it in an office.

I went to the office and found the person to who it

belonged. The lady was very happy to get back and

gave me delicious apples. So you see, Bob, I get two

rewards: one I could eat and another I could keep in

my heart.

Yours,

Li Ming

短文改错练习(12)

Mr Zhang is over sixty years old. He has retired(退休). He is one of my respected teachers. He teaches us

chemistry when we were in senior Grade One. He was old, and he taught us good. He tried his best to make his classes lively.

Mr Zhang usually made good preparations for the lesson and was strict to us, too. Whenever we made mistakes in our homework.

he would ask us to correct them. At that time, I was used to be poorly in chemistry. Mr Zhang often helped me with my studies very patiently. With his help, I had made rapid progress and caught with the class. He is always very kind to every student.

As an experienced teacher, he is respected and loved by all the students. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

短文改错练习(13)

I can?t swim because I have a strong fear of water. Look back at my childhood experience, I think that three reason might explain the fear. The first reason is that I was not allowed to go near the water when I was a child, for my mother had unreasonable fear of it. So, even as a child I was taught see the water as something danger. Second, my eyes

短文改错练习(14)

Most people who are ambitious and want to achieve something live on stress. They need them. I like to use example from the animal world because there is a biological basis for what I say. If you take a turtle and force it to run with as fast as a race-horse, you should kill it. So it?s useless to say to a turtle type human what he must achieve this because his father was famous and his grandfather was successful. You can?t make race-horse out of a turtle. But the reverse is also true. If you are the race-horse type, as more efficient businessmen and politicians are, you have the urge to do many things and to express you. If you told not to do anything, you are under terrible distress.

短文改错练习(15)

Have you ever heard from the saying : All work and no play make Jack a dull boy ? What this means is that if you study all the times you will become a boring person . You must go out and having fun with your friends , otherwise you will lose him . No one wants to be friends with someone who only talks about work and study . Perhaps you have a confidence problem . Please try remember what the work you do is for yourself but no one else . You do not have to compete with your classmates . No one could be happier in studying seven days and seven nights in a week .

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

7. 8. 9. 10.

短文改错练习(16) Deare Abby , How are you ? Today I?ve got a wonderful news to tell you . I have offered a scholarship at a university in Australia for my further education . One hundred and twenty students took exam for it , but only a few was chosen and I was one of them . However , 1. 2. 3. 4. my parents are not happy about it . They are strong against me going there . They say it is too far away that they will not see me for a whole year and they are afraid of I will feel lonely . They can't imagine a girl so young live alone . They advise me to study in the capital instead . Then I?ll be able to continue living with

them . How can I persuade them to accept the fact I have grown up ? Best Wishes Jane

短文改错练习(17)

I used to love science class—all of them— biology, chemistry, geography or physics. I think I liked those classes because I felt that it helped me understand what the world works. For example, when I was a child, the rain was a mystery. In one class, I learned why it rained. I think science classes clear up mysteries. But then there is always more

mysteries look into. What was my least favorite class? That was math. After learn the basics of the subject, Nothing else seemed very practically to me. I never saw how I could use it in my daily life.

短文改错练习(18)

Some Americans judge success on the length of his vacations . The man who gets a month?s vacation each year consider himself more successful than the man gets two weeks . Many people want to be teachers because it is teachers who can get three-month vacation every year . Some college teachers who teach the three classes consider themselves less successful than that who teach only one or two , or none in all . In short , the less work Americans do , the less successful they consider themselves .

5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

短文改错练习(19)

As is known, that is interesting to teach children to swim while they are still babies. Most the large towns in Florida and California have already run particularly lessons for babies. The idea has quickly spread to Europe from where, in several countries, special courses are now offered to the children who are from 7 to 24 month old. The first step is to have child get rid of fear of water. Next, he is teaching to float in water. Once he can do that naturally and can swim with fear, the child can master the technique and push him forward through the water.

短文改错练习(20) Dear Mr. Green

I work in the Friendship Shop on Zhongshan Road where you have often come to buy things. The other day if you bought a vase at our shop with your wife, I made the mistake about the price. You looked at two different price of the same vase, one costing 30 yuan and the other 21 yuan. You took the 21 yuan one so I accepted 30 yuan from you. I found my mistake only after you and your wife have left. Will you please come to our shop to get in your change or to return your vase and get a 30 yuan one instead? I apologize you for it. I?m looking forward to your coming earlier.

Yours truly, Wang Hua

短文改错练习(21)

In many western countries heavy industry is high developed The difference between heavy and light industry are based on the nature of the goods produced. Heavy industry produce machines while light industry uses machines produce the smaller objects required for various purpose in our home and offices. The growth of industry in country depends on the general level of economic or industrial development. In its beginning, industrialization is likely to be cheap. To decrease (减少)costs, industrialists in an area usually depend on Local supplies of the coal or electric power for their operation

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

短文改错练习(22)

It happened in a morning that I was walking in the street . I ate up a banana and threw its peel on the corner of the road . Short after that I heard a scream behind .I looked back to see what was happened .A little girl about 8 years old fell down and the banana peel was exactly under her left shoes . She stood up without cry .Then she picked up the banana peel and ran toward the dustbin .

On that moment ,I realized my fault , and went to apologize her for that ,but my vanity (虚荣心)prevented me . The little girl had taught me a good lesson by her action .

And now ,after I do everything , I?ll think carefully whether it?s right or wrong . I?ll do my best to be in good habits and qualities .

短文改错练习(23)

Mr Wang is my physics teacher. He has 1.75 meters in the height. He was born on November 4,1952. Sohe is a middle-aged man. He graduated Qinghua University in 193. After graduation, he becomes a middle school teacher. He has been taught physics for more than 20 years. He is very successful as a teacher. He has been given a lot of honor. He not only is a good teacher in physics but also speak English and Russian very well. In his spare time, he likes reading books, collect stamps and listening music. Also, Mr Smith is kind-hearted.

短文改错练习(24) Dear Lily,

I got your letter and pleased to hear about your jobinterview at a grocery store. I know you wanted to get a job at the TV station, and you?ve been looking for several week now and haven?t found anything. The job at the grocery store doesn?t sound badly. If I am you, I?d take it. If you worked there a while, you could earn some money. Its your decision, of course, but I advise you to take it. Let me to know what you decided to do. By the way, after you get the job you can think about get a bike later. Love

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 1.______2.______3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______

短文改错练习(25)

Dear Abby:

How are you? I?ve got a wonderful news to tell you 1.______ I have offered a scholarship at a university in Australia for my 2.______ further education. One hundred and twenty students took exam 3.______ for it, but only a few were chosen and I was one of them. Therefore, 4.______ my parents are not happy about it. They are strong against my 5.______ going there. They say it is too far away that they will not see me 6.______ for a whole year and they are afraid of I will feel lonely. They 7.______ can?t imagine a girl so young live alone. They advise me to study 8.______ in the capital instead. Then I?ll be able to continue living with them. 9.______ How can I persuade them to accept the fact I have grown up? 10.______ Best Wishes,

Jane

短文改错练习(26)

I went to see film after supper. On my way to the cinema, I met an old English woman, she had lost her way. I gave up the chance to see the film, walking towards her and took her to her hotel. While go there, I told her great change had taken place in the past few years and she told me something about Britain and her family. Though I missed the film, however I felt very happy, for I not only helped the old lady out from trouble but also practise my spoken English. If I hadn?t worked hard at English, I would have been able to help her.

短文改错练习(27)

I was anxiously expected your letter, and at last it has been reached me. I am very glad to know that everyone at home is enjoying good health as usually. Things here are the same now as we were before. The final examination will take place of next week. But I am now busy preparing my lessons. It?s nice to think that the summer vacation is coming near. I can?t say much I want to see you all again. Looking forward to spend summer days with you. Give my love to Father, mother and anyone at home.

短文改错练习(28)

Helen is one of my best friends. She had taught 1.us English when I attended training course two 2.years before. Helen always made good preparations 3.for the lessons, she tried her best to make her 4._____

classes lively. I used to being poor in English, 5._____

especially in written English. But now I?m able 6.____

to write English letters and reports correct. 7.___

I still remember how she helped me for my 8.___

English patiently. Teachers? Day?s come. I?m going to 9._____

send to her a card and give her best wishes. 10.___

短文改错练习(29)

Now I'd like to tell you why I learn English. 1.____ I often read English aloud and try learn something 2._____ important by hearts, which helps me remember it easily and 3.form the good habit of thinking in English. 4.____ I listen to a lot and talk with others in English. 5.In this way, I was improved both my hearing 6.and my spoken English.

I keep a diary in English every day but my7.spoken English is becoming better and better. 8.I also try my best to master the necessary grammar

knowledge. By this means, I can express itself 9.in English correct. That's the way I have been learning 10.English. I hope it will be useful to you.

That's all. Thank you.

短文改错练习(30)

I passed all the other course that I took at my university, but I could never pass botany. This was why all botany students had to spend several hours a week in a lab look through a microscope at plant cells, and I could never see through a microscope. This was used to make my professor angry. “I can?t see everything, ” I said. Then he began patient enough to explain how to see through it, but I still couldn?t make it. At last we tried it with every adjustment of the microscope known to man. With my pleasure, I saw something and drew it quickly on the paper. “What?s that?” my professor asked.

“That?s what I saw.” I answered. “No, you don?t!” he shouted, and he bent over and looking into the microscope. “That?s your eyes! You?ve fixed the lens so that it reflects! You?ve drawn your eyes!”

短文改错练习(31)

One cold day, an aged lady was sent for her doctor. When he came, she tells him that her right leg was very sore(酸痛)in the knee. The pain sometimes was bad enough to make it walking difficult.

She asked him what the trouble could be because she had never before suffered some similar discomfort. After making a careful examination, the doctor said, “You are in a very bad state of health for a woman of your age. I think the trouble in your right knee is just matter of old age. We get diseases as we get old. The trouble will mostly clean up in spring!” “Nonsese, doctor!” she said, “My left knee is perfect, and it is exactly same age as my right.”

短文改错练习(32)

May I have you attention please? I have a few

things to tell you. When you have a class here in the language lab, please be here a little early. Change your shoes before enter the lab. Don't bring anything here except your text books. When you are into,please don't touch these machine without permission. Always do as the teacher tell you to. In class you should only speak the English, not Chinese. Recorders can be used make a copy of the listening materials. When class over, turn off your machines and leave the lab one by one.

短文改错练习(33)

Dinner on Children's Day

On Children's Day last year, our city held an interested activity, in which children and their parents play the rich

and the poor. In the dinner, the rich could have more delicious food, but the poor could only have bread with porridge(粥). Parents both hoped to have the dinner for the poor with the children. They hoped that their children could be taught the lesson from the dinner.

Now many people on earth don't have enough food and clothes. Every day only one half the world could enjoy enough food. The activity was held to make the families understand the

differences from the poor and the rich and also make the parents

know that too much material life won't always do good to the children.

1. _________ 2. _________ 3. _________ 4. _________ 5. _________ 6. _________

7. _________ 8. _________

9. _________ 10. _________

1. _________ 2. _________ 3. _________ 4. _________ 5. _________ 6. _________ 7. _________ 8. _________ 9. _________ 10. _________

短文改错练习(34)

We'll never forget the day which my classmates and I paid a visit to a chemistry factory last week. It was a larger one with nearly 2,000 workers. It looked a garden and we could see colorful flowers, grass and trees anywhere. We also visited some workshops and saw workers worked very hard. We talked to them and learned a lot. We understood them further. On the way home we felt tiring. We all thought that we had a very good day. We really hoped that we could get more chances of leave the school and learn social experience.

短文改错练习(35)

One morning Mrs Jenkins went to department store to buy a coat. There was not shop assistant in the store before she got there. She had to wait. Then a fat lady. came in. She went to Mrs Jenkins and asked her to serve for her. She told Mrs Jenkins that she wanted to buy a coat. Mrs Jenkins said that she couldn't do. The fat lady got angrily. She didn't let Mrs Jenkins explain anything but insisted that Mrs Jenkins would do that right away because it was her job. At last Mrs Jankins has to tell her that she was a customer herself and wanted to buy a coat, too.

短文改错练习(36)

If there are much more people in the world, there must have more food to feed the people. But food is already a

problem in today's world. One-third of the world's population is starving, because there is not enough food. Ten thousand people died of hunger every day in some parts of the world But in others parts of the world, people become ill or die because they eat too much food, and they are very fat. Some countries have no food, but the others have too much, and they throw them away. How can tomorrow's world feed its people? The world needs produce more food than it does now.

1. ___________ 2. ___________ 3. ___________ 4. ___________ 5. ___________ 6. ___________ 7. ___________ 8. ___________ 9. ___________ 10. ___________

1. ________ 2. ________ 3. ________ 4. ________ 5. ________ 6. ________ 7. ________ 8. ________ 9. ________ 10. ________

短文改错练习(37)

There are strange similarities in the life of John F. Kennedy and the life of Abraham Lincoln. For example, Kennedy became a president in 1960,while Lincoln elected in 1860.This was exactly one hundred years apart. Then both men were shot after, on a Friday and in the presence of their wife. There is another very strangely similarity. Kennedy's secretary, named Lincoln, told him to go to Dallas. Lincoln's secretary, named Kennedy, told him not to go to the Ford Theatre. But all of them went and both were shot to die.

短文改错练习(38)

A US-led War against Iraq broke out in March 20, 2003 without the agreement of the UN. They came less than two hours after Bush's deadline for Saddam leave his country has passed. There are about 250,000 US armies around Iraq. There are also armies from another countries. includes Britain and Australia, fighting with the American soldiers. Their force is much more bigger than that of Iraq But they met stronger resistance than they expected. “These things are never easy. There will have some difficult times ahead so the War is going on as its plan,” said British Prime Minister Blair.

短文改错练习(39)

My husband 96-year-old grandmother came to live with us for many years of independence. We did all the things we could make her feel comfortable, in our home, including giving her the private line for their bedroom. One evening we were having a party while the phone rang. It was telephone operator, who asked, “Do you have a grandmother on upstairs? “Yes,what?s happened?” my husband replied.“Well,”theoperator again continued,“She can't remember. your phone number, and she like a cup of tea.. ”

1. _________ 2. _________ 3. _________ 4. _________ 5. _________ 6. _________ 7. _________ 8. _________ 9. _________ 10. _________ 1. _________ 2. _________ 3. _________ 4. _________ 5. _________ 6. _________ 7. _________ 8. _________ 9. _________ 10. _________ 1. __________ 2. __________ 3. __________ 4. __________ 5. __________ 6. __________ 7. __________ 8. __________ 9. __________ 10. __________

短文改错练习(40)

I'd like to tell you something more about the problem of 1. _________ pollution we are facing to. As we know, the factory 2. _________ besides our school gives off heavy smoke all day 3. _________ long. Very loud voices hurt our ears. Rubbish and 4. _________ waste are thrown here or there. It also sends out 5. _________ polluting water and poisonous gas. All this has 6. _________ made a great harm to the health and study of the 7. _________ teachers and students. But as time goes on, a little

has done to change the situation. I don't think we can

study well until the problem is solved. We do hope

you'll help and support us.

短文改错练习(41)

Helen is one of my best friends. She has taught

us English when I attended training class two

years before. Helen always made good preparations

for the lesson, and she tried her best to make

her classes lively. I used to being poor in English,

especially in written English. But now I'm able

to write English letters and reports correct.

I still remember how she helped me for my

English patiently. Teachers' Day's come. I'm going to

send to her a card and give her best wishes.

短文改错练习(42)

The early morning fire damaged the historic Gallad House today.

It destroyed the third floor of the building so fire fighters saved

the first and the second floors. There were only a few elderly people

living in the building at the time and they carried out to safety.

The Gallad House was built in 1718 and was used for a hotel for over

150 years. George Washington stayed in here in 12. The Gallad family

owned the building for the elderly. Several fire department were called

to the scene. When Fire Chief Andrew Bond asked when the fire

started, he answered that perhaps a burning cigarette caused it.

Chief Bond had promised to further examine the cause.

短文改错练习(43)

When passing the bus station on my way home,I found out a

little girl alone crying. Obviously,she was losing, looking for her

mother. I came up and asked her why. When asked where her mother

was,she just shook head and kept crying. Then I took her to the station 8. _________ 9. _________ 10. _________ 1. _________ 2. _________ 3. _________ 4. _________ 5. _________ 6. _________ 7. _________ 8. _________ 9. _________ 1___________ 2___________ 3___________ 4___________ 5___________ 6__________ 7__________ 8__________ 9__________ 10__________ 1__________ 2__________ 3__________ 4_________ 10. _________

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:关于中小学生假期补课的调查报告
  • 下一篇:作文歌