英语通俗作文范文四篇

英语通俗作文范文四篇 Dear Sam,

I’m very glad that you are in interested in Chinese. I know it isn’t easy to learn Chinese, but I have some advice to help you.

First, it is important to listen to the teacher carefully and take notes in class. Second, try to practice speaking Chinese as much as possible in and out of class. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. Finally, you should go to a Chinese club to talk with the others in Chinese.

I think the most important thing is that you should believe in yourself. If you can follow my advice, your Chinese will be better and better. Our environment is very important for our lives. We need the fresh air, the clean water and so on . In the past, there were many trees around us, the air was fresh and the river was clean. But now, people cut down many trees. Air pollution and water pollution are very serious. The environment around us is getting worse and worse. We should protect our environment. But what can we do? First, we should plant many trees to keep water. Second, we can ride a bike or walk to school. Third, we can use both sides of the paper when we write . Finally, we shouldn’t use the plastic bags. “There is only one earth” we should do our best to protect it. It’s our duty.Dear Jack,

How is everything going? I am every glad to learn that you are coming to China this summer. Don’t worry about your Chinese. I have some advice to help you.

First, don’t be afraid of making mistakes and believe in yourself. The Chinese people are very friendly. Second, it’s better to speak slowly and clearly. Let other persons understand you easily. What’s more, you can also use drawings, pictures and body language to express your ideas.

I hope you will enjoy yourself in China. Reading is a good habit. I like reading very much, I am interested in reading books on science and history. Now I am a middle school student. I am very busy. But when I have spare time ,I often read them at home or in the school library. I always buy my favorite books on line because they are very cheap. Reading books are good for us.

First, reading books make me get a lot of knowledge and learn the world without going out. Second, reading books make me know a lot of things. Third, reading books can make my life colorful.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:培养学生互批互改作文能力
  • 下一篇:非常考案通用版2017版高考数学一轮复习第六章不等式分层限时跟踪