2016 全国卷123语法填空真题

A (2016·全国Ⅰ)

Chengdu has dozens of new millionaires, Asia’s biggest buildings, and fancynew hotels.But for tourists like me, pandas are its top__1__(attract).So it was a great honour to be invited backstage at the not-for-profit PandaBase, where ticket money helps pay for research, I__2__(allow)to get upclose to these cute animals at the 00-acre centre.From tomorrow, I will betheir UK ambassador.The title will be__3__(official) given to me at a ceremony in London.But my connection with pandas goes back__4__my days on a TVshow in the mid-1980s,__5__I was the first Western TV reporter__6__(permit) to film a special unit caring for pandas rescued from starvation in the wild.My ambassadorial duties will include__7__(introduce) British visitors to the

120-plus pandas at Chengdu and others at a research in the misty mountainsof Bifengxia.

On my recent visit, I held a lively three-month-old twin that had been rejected by__8__(it) mother.The nursery team switches him every few__9__( day) with his sister so that while one is being bottle-fed,__10__other is with mum-shenever suspects.

B (2016·全国Ⅱ)

If you feel stressed by responsibilities at work, you should take a step back and identify those of __1__(great)and less importance.Then, handle the mostimportant tasks first so you’ll feel a real sense of __2__ (achieve).Leaving the less important things until tomorrow__3__ (be) often acceptable.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2014三维设计高考一轮复习英语(江西专版)课时跟踪检测(二十二)Th
  • 下一篇:2014届高三英语十月月考卷(高考一轮复习必修三话题相关的试题)