2014三维设计高考一轮复习英语(江西专版)课时跟踪检测(二十二)Th

课时跟踪检测(二十二) The United Kingdom

Ⅰ.单项填空

1.—Can I have a first-class one way ticket to Chicago, please?

—________.

A.Let me make sure B.My pleasure

C.Anything else D.I'll check

2.(2013·南昌外国语学校高三月考)The girl glanced over her shoulder and found herself ________ by a young man in black.

A.was followed B.followed

C.following D.had been followed

3.(2013·宝鸡高三质检)Any help from you will be greatly appreciated. Please give me a reply at your earliest ________.

A.convenience B.consideration

C.interruption D.imagination

4.There were ________ number of people who would like to take ________ place of the manager if he resigned.

A.a; 不填 B.the; 不填

C.the; the D.a; the

5.It is strange that he ________ so much about me.

A.knows B.know

C.would know D.shall know

6.(2013·潍坊一模)Lily had a(n) ________ idea of where Harry lived, but she didn't know the exact street.

A.creative B.rough

C.positive D.enjoyable

7.—Mary, you must get the work ________ today. We'll be away on business tomorrow. —OK. I will.

A.to accomplish B.accomplishing

C.accomplished D.being accomplished

8.(2013·临川一中高三月考)The football team, ________ 22 players and three coaches, was set up about 3 years ago.

A.consisting of B.made up

C.making up of D.consisted of

9.(2013·湖南十二校第一次联考)Although ________ under the sea for several hundred years, the ship loaded with a great deal of china is still in good condition.

A.buried B.burying

C.to be buried D.being buried

10.(2012·杭州市第二次诊断)________ with a tough job market, many fresh graduates are dreaming of running their own business instead.

A.Facing B.Faced

C.Face D.To face

11.(2012·福州模拟)—It is greatly ________his credit that David saved the girl risking his life.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2017年译林版高中英语模块一全套精品学案导学案教案
  • 下一篇:2016 全国卷123语法填空真题