高一英语语法定语从句导学案

高一英语语法导学Unit 7 定语从句 编号: 0705 使用日期:2016年03月02日编辑:

高一英语语法定语从句导学案

一:定语从句关系词知识图解:

关系副词和关系代词的选择是根据先行词在定语从句中所做的成分而定的,若是做状语,则用 ;若是做主语、宾语、表语或定语,则用 。 注意:介词﹢which / whom 构成的定语从句中, which / whom 不可省 二:区别与思考: Group one

1.I have found the place that he visited last week. 2.I have found the place where he stayed last week . Group two

1. The date that I’ll always remember is Nov.22,1966. 2. The date when I was born is Nov.22,1966.Group three

1. The reason that he explained to me is that he got up late. 2. The reason why he was late is that he got up late. 三:定语从句训练

I. 用关系代词who , whom, that , which, whose ,as,when, where, why填空 1. The children today are lucky as they are living in a time _______ our country is open to the outside world.

2. The house ________is built on sand may fall down in an earthquake . 3. The old man has three sons, one ____ ____ (其中一个) is a doctor.

4. Luckily , none of the people __________I know were killed .

5. Water, area.

6. Kunming is a beautiful city _________ flowers are seen all the year around. 7. Do you still remember the place __________ you were born?8. Do you know the reason ____________ he killed himself?

9. He lives in the room ___________window faces south.(=)

10.___________ is known to all, he is the best student in our class.

11. China has a lot of islands, the largest _____ _____(最大的)is Taiwan island. 12. I,________ is your good friend, will of course try my best to help you out.

13. He reached London in 1996,________ , some time later, he became a famous actor.14. Mr Green will come to the party on Sunday, ________ he promised to every one of

1 / 2

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:高 一 英 语 周 周 练
  • 下一篇:高二英语Unit 15 知识清单