人教版八年级上册英语期末模拟检测

云南昌乐实验中学初二年级上学期期末拉练一检测

听第一段对话,回答第13-15小题。 英语试卷

(考试时间:90分钟 满分:120分)

第一部分 听 力 (满25分)

I. 听句子,选择恰当的答语。听两遍。(5题共5分) ()1. A. That’s right.

B. Don’t worry.

C. No, you can’t.

()2. A. Let’s go this Saturday.B. You’ll have a great time. C. That’s too bad.

()3. A. I don’t think so.

B. That’s a good idea. C. I have no idea.

()4. A. Why not? B. Sounds great.

C. What happened?

()5. A. Maybe I’ll be a reporter.B. What do you think? C. I’ll never do it.

II.听5段对话,选出正确答案。听两遍。(5题共5分) ()6. What will happen if they bring some snacks(零食)? A. They can go to the party.B. They can’t go to the party.C. They will eat them at the party. ()7. When will the football match begin?

A. At 7:30. B. At 6:30.C. At 8:30. ()8. Where will the girl stay?

A. At home.B. In the hospital.C. At school. ()9. What is the boy’s dream? A. Traveling around the moon. B. Becoming a hero. C. Visiting Yang Liwei. ()10. What’s Nancy doing?

A. She is taking a walk.B. She is watching TV. C. She is performing an opera. III.听两段长对话,选出正确答案。听两遍。(5题共5分) 听第一段对话,回答第11-12小题。 ()11. Where does the conversation happen?

A. In a shop. B. In a restaurant. C. At a party. ()12. What will the girl give her mother for her birthday? A. Some flowers. B. A skirt. C. Some money.

()13. When is the school party?

A. On Friday. B. On Saturday.C. On Sunday. ()14. What do they have to bring to the party?

A. ID cards.B. Students cards. C. Information cards. ()15. What can’t they do at the party?

A. They can’t sing.B. They can’t dance. C. They can’t play games.

IV.听短文,完成表格。听两遍。 (5题共10分) ()16. What’s the name of the radio station?

A. Radio City. B. Radio Town.C. Radio College. ()17. When will group Flower come?

A. June the 15th.B. July the 15th.C. July the 25th. ()18. Where will they have a pop concert?

A. At the Sun Theater.B. At the Star Theater. C. At the Moon Theater. ()19. Are the tickets expensive?

A. Yes, they are.B. No , they aren’t. C. I don’t know.()20. How can we book(预订) a ticket?

A. On line.B. At the Theater.C. By telephone.

第二部分 英语知识运用(共二节,满分30分)

第一节单项选择(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)

A) 从A,B,C,D四个选项中,选出与所给句子划线部分意义相同或相近并能代替的那一项。()21.YA. keep healthB. keep in good healthy C. keep healthyD. get in good health (A. goodB. bad C. wellD . famous ()23.In the end, we won in the basketball match.

A. at the end of B. in the end ofC. at last D. final ()24. There are over 50 students in our class.

A. more B. more thanC. lessD. less than ()25. Mary is taking care ofher sister this weekend.

A. looking afterB. lookC. seeD. look after B) 从A,B,C,D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。

- 1 -

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:中考复习 回归课本 数学基本知识点
  • 下一篇:中考牛津英语9B复习讲义