5单元基础题

(Unit 5)

I、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。(10分) 1.I can’the music. Please turn off the player.

2.Did you hear the—three boys died in a river this summer?

scientist on China.up like a girl.

but his brother is very poor. 7.Shaolin Temple(少林寺movie.

about TV show in class meeting today. . in the movie. II.用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分) 1.I can’t stand (listen) to the noisy music.

2.There (be) some exciting news in today’s newspaper. 3.Would you mind 4.Did you watch 6.Do you want (watch) the news?

7.soap operas are (educational) than sitcoms. 8.I hope (watch) the action movie one day. 9.Yao Ming is a 10.I think Xi Yangyang is as (famous) as Mikey Mouse. III.根据汉语,完成英语句子。(10分) 1.我希望某一天能当一名电视台记着。

Ia TV reporter. 2.它是第一部带有声音和音乐的卡通。

It was the first cartoonsound and music. 3.雷锋总是乐于助人。

Lei Feng was alwayshelp others. 4.在二十世纪八十代,他就成了一名医生。 5.我认为这个女演员把木兰角色扮演得很好。 I think the actressMulan’swell. 6.她装扮得像个男孩。

She like a boy.

7.今天他代替王先生给我们上课。

HeMr Wang’sto teach us. 8.这部电影展示了她对家庭、朋友、国家的热爱。

The movie her love her family,friends and country.

9.今天人们希望看到的不只是小老鼠打败坏家伙。

People today expect to seelittle mouse fighting bad guys.

10.He had many problems(例如)making friends,losing jobs. IV、句型转换(10分)

1.I hope to find out what’s happening around the world.(同义句) I hope to find out what’s around the world. 2.They may not be very excited.(同义句)theyvery excited. 3.Do you want to watch the news?(同义句)

to watch the news? 4.He never wants to?(完成反意问句) 对划线部分提问)

to watch talk show?

6.Over 80 years ago,he first appeared in the cartoon Steamboat While.(同义句)

80 years ago,he first appeared in the cartoon Steamboat While.

7.What do you think of talk show?(同义句)do youtalk show?

8.The other cartoons are not as famous as Mickey?(同义句) Mickey is the other cartoons. Mickey isthe other cartoons.

Mickey is of all the cartoons. V.选择填空(25分)

()1.I don’t mindyou with your English.

A.helpB.to helpC.helpingD.helps ()2.I can’t standthe terrible TV show.

A.watch B.watching C.to watchD.watched ( every Monday.

A.comes out B.comes upC.comes overD.comes true ()4.we shouldLei Feng.

A.learn from B.learn with C.learn toD.learn after ()5.Let’s here,let himthere.

A.sit,standB.to sit, to stand C.to sit,stand D.sit,to stand ()6.She often plans something to help others.A.to doB.does C.do D.doing ()7.—What happened—I happenedA.to,toB.with, toC.to,withD.with,with ()8.They are trying what is going on around the world.A.look forB.to look forC.to find out D.find out ()9.Does John wanttalk show?

A.to watch B.watch C.watchesD.watchs (November 18,1978,Mickey became foumas.A.In B.AtC.OnD.Of

(,he made 87 cartoons with Mickey. A.In 1930s B.In the 1930’s C.In the 1930D.On the 1930s (A.successful,successful B.successfully,successfullyC.successful, successfully D.successfully,successful ()13.I saw twoan apple when I came by. A.mice,eating B.mouses,eatingC.mice,ateD.mouses,ate ()14.Mickey Mouse was the first cartoonsound and music.A.andB.withC.in D.of

( )15.He always tries to face any and met some things.A.danger,dangerous B.danger,danger

C.dangerous,dangerousD.dangerous, danger

()16.We should eat many fruitsapples and oranges. A.for example B.such as C.so asD.such like ()17.There isn’tin today’s newspaper.A.something newB.new somethingC.anything newD.new anything ()18.Mr Wang didn’t come,so Mrs Wang .A.took him place B.took his place C.took of him D,became him

()19.At the party,Lucylike a Mickey Mouse to make

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:7-8单元基础题
  • 下一篇:2017年上海市徐汇区高三一模数学试卷