7-8单元基础题

一.()1.People should keep the ______ between countries.A.relationship B.peace C.discussion D.role

()2.It's careless(粗心)______the same mistake again in your composition.A.for you to makeB.for you makingC.of you to makeD.of you making

()3.The TV program was very______and we all got______. A.bored;boredB.boring;boring C.bored;boringD.boring;bored ( )4.—He got an A in last week's math test.—It is ___!His math is always the worst. A.possibleB.simple C.impossible D.bored ()5.The old man is very healthy.I think he will live______. A.to be 100 years oldB.100 years old C.at 100 years oldD.in 100 years old ()6—I think cities will be really big and crowded because there will be a lot ______ people. A.muchB.More C.manyD.less ()7.I predict there will be less __.____ in the future. A.peopleB treesC.countries D.pollution

()8.—What will the future ______? —No one can predict exactly.A.be likeB.Be C.like D.like as

()9.I ______believe everything ______ be free in 20 years.

A./;won't B.don't;won't C.don't;will D.will;doesn't ()10.Some old houses ______in my hometown last summer.A.fall down B.fell down C.write downD.wrote down ()11.What do you think Sally will be______10 years?A.after B.Behind C.later D.in

()12.I can't find my notebook.Could you help me ______ it? A.look for B.look atC.look like D.look out

()13.“There__a meeting next Monday.”means “They__ a meeting next Monday.” A.will be;will be B.will have;will have C.will be;will have D.will have;will be ()15.It ______ that everyone ______ to laugh.

A.seems;lovesB.seem;love C.seems;love D.seem;loves 三.用括号内所给词的适当形式填空

1.He ______(be)a teacher after he leaves college.

2.There ______(be)fewer children in people's homes in 10 years. 3.Do you think ______(predict)the future is difficult or easy? 4.His sister always plays a part in ______ (save) the animals.

5.—What will you do tomorrow afternoon?—I ______(play)basketball with Jim. 6.Now the ______ (pollute) is very serious.

7.We should plant ______ (many)trees than b efore. 8.It ______(seem)that it's going to rain.

9.There are ______(hundred)of people planting trees on the hill. 10.The elephants are in great _____ _(dangerous); ()1. Cut up these apples and pears and the__________.

A. mix up itB. mix up themC. mix it up D. mix them up ()2. Please cut _______two apples and put them _________the blender.A. up, inB. up, onC. in, up D. on, up ()3. There are two______in the basket.

A. potatos B. potatoes C. potato D. zoos

( )4. Please add these vegetables ____ the sandwich. A. forB. toC. up D. of( )5.--Would you like ____football with us ?-- Sure , I like_____ football very much .A. to play, playing B. playing, play C. to play, play D. playing, to, play ()6. Don’t forget to ______ the blender when you use it .

A. turn onB. turn off C. turn down D. turn up

()7. There __ two slices of turkey on the plate and there __some relish in the bowl .A. are, areB. are, is C. is, isD. is, are ()8. -- ______ milk do we need ? --Two glasses .

A. How much B, How many C. How often D. How far()9. -- _______ teaspoons of salt do we need? --Two.

A. HowB. How much C. How manyD. How many of ()10. If you want to make dumplings, you should ______ the meat.A. cookB. cut downC. cut up D. cut off()11. Please give us___???_____.A. two glasses of milks B. two glasses of milkC. two glass of milkD. two glass of milks

()12. Would you like ______ meat ?A. some B. any C. manyD. no()13. -- would you like _______ ?A. an apple milk shakeB. a apple milk shake C. an apple milk shakesD. apples milk shake

()14. Let Mary ____ a book . A. to haveB. havingC. hasD. have ()15. “ Finally “ has the same meaning as “______” .

A . at lastB. in endC. last D. at the end()16. -- Let’s make fruit salad . --_______ .

A. No, I’m notB. Thank you C. That’s all right D. That’s a good idea()18. My parents ______ in the same post office .

A. are allB. all areC. are bothD. both are()19. He is not full .He wants to eat _____ piece of bread .

A. otherB. othersC. the other D. another

()20. Turn on the blender____ about two minutes .A. inB. at C. for D. to ()22. Could you ______ me something to eat when you come here ?A. takeB. bringC. carry D. put

()23. Finally drink the milk shake .This is going to ______ great !A. tasteB .makeC. cookD. eat

()24.--______ do you make a banana milk shake ? -- Peel the bananas.A. When B. HowC. What D. Why ()25. --Do you have ______ milk ? --Yes, I have ______ .

A. any, any B. some, someC. any, someD. some, any()26. I’m hungry ,Mum .I want ______to eat .

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:【苏教版】2017年春一年级下册:第23课《小松树和大松树》同步练
  • 下一篇:5单元基础题