英语期末作文

ways, we are the same. We both study hard and we are good at all the subjects. Both of us like sports and enjoy reading, so on weekends we usually go to the library together.

However, we also have many differences, too. For example, Lucy is taller and she is more outgoing than me. She likes climbing mountains but I enjoy watching TV.She exercises every day, but I only exercise three times a week.

Although we are different in many ways, we are best friends.

2、假如你最好的朋友叫Kate,请从一下几方面向大家介绍一下她的生活习惯。

提示:1.在学校学习很努力,经常在家看书,有时上网;2.身体很健康,每周锻炼三四次,每天步行上学;3.饮食习惯很好,每天吃很多蔬菜和水果。4.每天看电视超过两个小时,很少做家务。

Kate is my best friend. She has lots of good habits. She works hard at school and she often reads books at home .She sometimes surfs the Internet. She exercises three or four times a week and she walks to school every, so she is very healthy. She also has good eating habits. She has lots of vegetables and fruit every day. However, she has some bad habits , too. She watches TV for more than two hours every day. And her parents are not very happy because she hardly ever helps with housework.

or different. I have a new friend, Tom. He’s an American boy. We are both in Class Two, Grade Two. He’s 15 years old, one year older than me.

In some ways, we are the same. We both study hard and often help each other with lessons. Both of us like helping others.

However, we also have many differences, too. For example, I’m good at geography, but he’s good at math. Tom enjoys playing basketball, but I’m interested in soccer.He likes green, but I like red. Although we are different in many ways, we are best friends.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2017高三生物二轮复习:专题三《细胞的生命历程》测试(含答案)
  • 下一篇:寻找优秀的自己 曹慧允