Unit1 Dream homes教案2-优质公开课-译林七下精品

Unit 1 Dream homes 教案

(Reading)

一、 教学目标

1. To read and learn about different types of homes and lifestyles.

2. To obtain details about homes in different countries.

3. To respond to the text by making statements about the foreign students’ activities.

4. Write an article to introduce their own homes, using the three home pages as a model.

二、 教学重点

三、教学难点

四、教学过程

Step 1 Warming-up

1. We know Eddie would like to live next to a restaurant, because he likes eating, maybe.

2. There are four places where would you like to live. Now let’s look at the picture: a flat, a house, a palace and a restaurant.

Step 2 Pre-reading activities

1. Tell the Ss: You know I live in a flat, but my dream home isn’t a flat, because it is too small. I wouldn’t like to live in a palace became it is too big. I would like to live in a house like this.

[Show a picture of a two-floor wooden house]

Look, Here is a beautiful home. It’s made of wood. It’s a two-floor wooden house. It’s my dream home. It isn’t in a big city. It is in a town and near the sea. When I’m free, I can walk on the beach and enjoy the sunshine. Do you like my dream home?

[Write down the new words on the Bb, and followed]

2. Ask: what rooms do I need in my dream home? Help the students to revise the following words:bedroom, sitting room, living room, dining room, bathroom, kitchen, garden.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:Unit2 Neighbours教案2-优质公开课-译林七下精品
  • 下一篇:Unit 8 Pets教案3-优质公开课-译林七下精品