高三二轮复习之完形填空

专题突破二完形填空

完形填空

1.1990年高考英语完形填空真题

While my father was an officer of the British army in South Africa, we lived in a ___1___ house. One ___2___ my father and sister and I were sitting together. He was ___3___ the window. I suddenly ___4___ that he was turning very pale. I sat ___5___, for I did not want to __6__ my sick sister. Soon father said in a ___7___ voice, ―Kate and Joan, a friend of mine is ___8___ here to see me this evening, and I wish to be ___9___ him. Will you go up to your own room?‖ We ___10___, went to our room and closed the door.

Soon I heard a ___11___ like that of a door burst in, and then a climb of feet. They were hurrying ___12___ the narrow stairs. Fearing that there was ___13___ near, I seized the pistol(手枪) on the table. Then I heard my father cry out, "For God’s sake(快!), child, ___14___ the door. " I did so. To my horror(恐怖), I saw, ___15___ my father’s shoulder, a gorilla(大猩猩), the worst enemy of the soldier in ___16___. He was ___17___ my father. I raised the pistol and fired. The animal fell backwards with ___18___ loud cry. Father took the ___19___ smoking pistol from my hand, and fired another shot, which ___20___ the gorilla.

It happened that father had ___21___ us upstairs because he thought he would be able to ___22___ the door ––– which was twenty feet away –––___23___ the animal reached it. However, the gorilla was too ___24___ for him; and this was the cause of the ___25___ flight(逃跑) up the stairs.

1. A. two-storeyed B. two storeyed C. two-storeys

2. A. o’clock B. night C. evening

3. A. towards B. opposite C. inside

4. A. knew B. learned C. felt

5. A. still B. lonely C. sadly

6. A. hurt B. frighten C. lose

7. A. loud B. sad C. calm

8. A. moving B. staying C. running

9. A. friendly to B. alone with C. helpful to

10. A. promised B. trembled C. obeyed

11. A. sound B. cry C. voice

12. A. to B. down C. through

13. A. some difficulty B. a thief C. some danger

14. A. open B. close C. pull

15. A. on B. above C. over

16. A. South America B. Africa C. South Asia

17. A. aiming at B. marching towards C. shooting at

18. A. an exciting B. a calm C. an angry

19. A. still B. yet C. even

20. A. hit B. murdered C. frightened

21. A. taken B. sent C. driven

22. A. push B. lock C. guard

23. A. until B. when C. before

24. A. quick B. huge C. heavy

25. A. anxious B. fearless C. excited

1 D. two storeys D. time D. behind D. noticed D. unhappily D. trouble D. pleasant D. coming D. careful with D. replied D. shout D. up D. an accident D. draw D. from D. Europe D. running after D. a natural D. already D. killed D. forced D. defend D. though D. stupidD. hurried

专题突破二 完形填空

ACBDA BCDBC ADCAC BDCAD BBCAD

2.(2010北京)

I met Mrs. Neidl in the ninth grade on a stage-design team for a play and she was one of the directors. Almost instantly I loved her. She had an Unpleasant voice and a direct way of speaking, she was encouraging and inspiring. For some reason, she was impressed with my work and me.

Mrs. Neidl would ask me for my . She wanted to know how I thought we should things. At first I had no idea how to answer because I knew about stage design! But I slowly began to respond to her . It was cause and effect: She believed I had opinions, so I began to them. She trusted me to complete things, so I completed them perfectly. She loved how I was, so I began to show up to paint more and more. She believed in me, so I began to believe in myself.

Mrs. Neidl's that year was, "Try it. We can always paint over it !"I began to take . I had been so afraid of failing but suddenly there was no failing--only things to be 46 upon. I learned to dip my brush into the paint and create something. The shy, quiet freshman achieved success that year. I was in the program

as "Student Art Assistant" because of the time and effort I'd put in. It was that year that I I wanted to spend the rest of my life doing stage design.

B eing on that stage-design team Mrs. Neidl changed me completely. Not only was I stronger and more competent than I had thought, but I also a strong interest and a world I hadn't known existed. She taught me not to what people think I should do: She taught me to take chances and not be . Mrs. Neidl was my comforter when I was upset. Her in me has inspired me to do things that I never imagined .

36. A. and

37. A. opinion

38. A. make

39. A. anything

40. A. questions

41. A. hold

42. A. happy

43. A. message

44. A. again

45. A. steps

46. A. improved

47. A. easily

48. A. introduced

49. A. confirmed

50. A. with

51. A. developed

52. A. accept

53. A. bored

54. A. trust

55. A. accessible

B . yet C . so D . for B . impression C . information D . intention B . keepC . handle D . change B . something C . everything D . nothing B . comments C . explanations D. remarks B . follow C . evaluate D . form B . lively C . reliable D . punctual B . motto C . saying D . suggestion B . more C . instead D . later B . control C . charge D . risks[ B . acted C . looked D . reflected B . carefully C . confidently D . proudly B . recognized C . identified D . considered B . decided C . realized D . acknowledged B . below C . of D . by B . discovered C . tookD . fostered B . careC . judge D . wonder B . lazyC . sad D . afraid B . patience C . curiosity D o interest B . enjoyable C . possible D . favorable 2

专题突破二 完形填空

BACDA DCBDD ACBCA BBDAC

3 .2000年高考英语完形填空真题详解(全国卷)

I climbed the stairs slowly, carrying a big suitcase, my father following with two more. By the time I got to the third floor, I was ___1___ and at the same time feeling lonely. Worse still, Dad ___2___ a step and fell, sending my new suitcases ___3___ down the stairs. ―Damn!‖ he screamed, his face turning red. I knew ___4___ was ahead. Whenever Dad’s face turns red, ___5___.

How could I ever ___6___ him to finish unloading the car ___7___ screaming at me and making a scene in front of the other girls, girls I would have to spend the ___8___ of the year with? Doors were opening and faces peering out(探出), as Dad walked ___9___ close behind. I felt it in my bones that my college life was getting off to a(n) ___10___ start.

―__11___ the room, quickly,‖ I thought. ―Get him into a chair and calmed down.‖ But ___12___, would there be a chair in Room 316? Or would it be a(n) ___13___ room?

___14___ I turned the key in the lock and ___15___ the door open, with Dad ___16___ complaining(抱怨) about a hurting knee or something. I put my head in, expecting the ___17___. But to my ___18___, the room wasn’t empty at all! It had furniture, curtains, a TV, and seven paintings on the walls.

And there on a well-made bed sat Amy, my new ___19___, dressed neatly, greeting me with a nod, she said in a soft voice, ―Hi, you must be Cori.‖ Then, she ___20___ the music and looked over at ___21___, ―And of course, you’re Mr. Faber,‖ she said ___22___. ―Would you like a glass of iced tea?‖ Dad’s face turned decidedly ___23___ before he could bring out a ―yes‖.

I knew ___24___ that Amy and I would be ___25___ and my first year of college would be a success.

1. A. helpless B. lazy C. anxious D. exhausted 2. A. took B. minded C. missed D. picked 3. A. rolling B. passing C. dropping D. turning 4. A. suffering B. difficulty C. trouble D. danger 5. A. go ahead B. look out C. hold on D. give up 6. A. lead B. help C. encourage D. get 7. A. after B. without C. while D. besides 8. A. best B. beginning C. end D. rest 9. A. with difficulty B. in a hurry C. with firm steps D. in wonder 10. A. fresh B. in a hurry C. bad D. unfair 11. A. Search B. Find C. Enter D. Book 12. A. in fact B. by chance C. once more D. then again 13. A. small B. empty C. new D. neat 14. A. Finally B. Meanwhile C. Sooner or later D. At the moment 15. A. knocked B. forced C. pushed D. tried 16. A. yet B. only C. even D. still 17. A. worst B. chair C. best D. tea 18. A. regret B. disappointment C. surprise D. knowledge 19. A. roommate B. classmate C. neighbour D. companion 20. A. turned on B. turned down C. played D. enjoyed 21. A. Dad B. me C. the door D. the floor 22. A. questioning B. wondering C. smiling D. guessing 23. A. red B. less pale C. less red D. pale 24. A. soon B. there C. later D. then 25. A. sisters B. friends C. students D. fellows

专题突破二 完形填空

DCACB DBDAC BDBAC DACAB ACCDB

4.2001年高考英语完形填空真题详解(全国卷)

He has been called the ―missing link‖. Half-man, half-beast. He is supposed to live in the highest mountain in the world — Mount Everest. He is known as the Abominable Snowman. The ___1___ of Snowman has been around for ___2___. Climbers in the 1920s reported finding marks like those of human feet high up on the side of Mount Everest. The native people said they ___3___ this creature and called it the ―Yeti‖, and they said that they had ___4___ caught Yetis on two occasions ___5___ none has ever been produced as evidence (证据).

Over the years, the story of the Yetis has ___6___. In 1951, Eric Shipton took photographs of a set of tracks in the snow of Everest. Shipton believed that they were not ___7___ the tracks of a monkey or bear and ___8___ that the Abominable Snowman might really ___9___.

Further efforts have been made to find out about Yetis. But the only things people have ever found were ___10___ footprints. Most believe the footprints are nothing more than ___11___ animal tracks, which had been made ___12___ as they melted(融化) and refroze in the snow. ___13___, in 1964, a Russian scientist said that the Abominable Snowman was ___14___ and was a remaining link with the prehistoric humans. But, ___15___, no evidence has ever ___16___ been produced.

These days, only a few people continue to take the story of the Abominable Snowman ___17___, but if they ever ___18___ catching one, they may face a real ___19___: Would they put it in a ___20___ or give it a room in a hotel?

1. A. event B. story C. adventure D. description

2. A. centuries B. too long C. some time D. many years

3. A. heard from B. cared for C. knew of D. read about

4. A. even B. hardly C. certainly D. probably

5. A. as B. though C. when D. until

6. A. developed B. changed C. occurred D. continued

7. A. entirely B. naturally C. clearly D. simply

8. A. found B. declared C. felt D. doubled

9. A. exist B. escape C. disappear D. return

10. A. clearer B. more C. possible D. rare

11. A. huge B. recent C. ordinary D. frightening

12. A. strange B. large C. deep D. rough

13. A. In the end B. Therefore C. After all D. However

14. A. imagined B. real C. special D. familiar

15. A. so B. besides C. again D. instead

16. A. rightly B. actually C. normally D. particularly

17. A. lightly B. jokingly C. seriously D. properly

18. A. succeed in B. insist on C. depend on D. join in

19. A. decision B. situation C. subject D. problem

20. A. zoo B. mountain C. museum D. laboratory

专题突破二 完形填空

BDCAB DDCAB CBDBC BCADA

5.2009(北京卷) James's New Bicycle

James shook his money box again. Nothing! He carefully the coins that lay on the bed. $24.52 was all that he had. The bicycle he wanted was at least $90 ! on earth was he going to get theHe knew that his friends all had bicycles. It was to hang around with people

when you were the only one without wheels. He thought about what he could do. There Was no asking his parents, for he knew they had no money to There was only one way to get money, and that was to it. He would have to find a who would hire him and what could he do? He decided to ask Mr. Clay for advice, who usually had on most things. " Well, you can start right here," said Mr. Clay. "My windows need Cleaning and my car

needswashing."

That was the of James's odd-job (零工) business. For three months he worked

every dayafter finishing his homework. He was amazed by the 46 of jobs that people found for him to do. Hetook dogs and babies for walks, cleared out cupboards, and mended books. He of cars he washed and windows he cleaned, but the increased and he knew that he would soon have for the bicycle he longed for.

The day came when James counted his money and found $94.32. He no time and went down to the shop to pick up the bicycle he wanted. He rode home, looking forward to showing his new bicycle to his friends. It had been hard for the money, but James knew that he valued his bicycle far more he bad bought it with his own money. He had what he thought was impossible, and that was worth even more than the bicycle.

36. A. cleaned B. covered C. counted D. checked

37. A. How B. Why C. WhoD. What

38. A. amount B. part C. sum D. rest

39. A. brave B. hard C. smartD. unfair

40. A. point B. reason C. result D. right

41. A. split B. spend C. spare D. save

42. A. borrow B. earnC. raiseD. collect

43. A. Or B. So C. For D. But

44. A. decisionsB. experience C. opinions D. knowledge

45. A. beginningB. introduction C. requirement D. opening

46. A. similarityB. quality C. suitability D. variety

47. A. brand B. number C. sizeD. type

48. A. effort B. pressure C. money D. trouble

49. A. all B. enough C. much D. some

50. A. finally B. instantly C. normally D. regularly

51. A. gave B.left C. tookD. wasted

52. A. patiently B. proudly C. silently D. tiredly

53. A. applying B. asking C. looking D. working

54. A. since B. if C. thanD. though

55. A. deserved B. benefited C. achieved D. Learned

专题突破二 完形填空

CADBA CBDCA DBCBA DBDAC

6.2002年高考英语完形填空真题详解(全国卷)

What is intelligence(智力) anyway? When I was in the army I 1an intelligence test that all soldiers took, and, against 2 of 100, scored 160.

I had an auto-repair man once, who, on these intelligence tests, could not ___3___ have scored more than 80. ___4___, when anything went wrong with my car I hurried to him and he always ___5___ it.

Well, then, suppose my auto-repair man ___6___ questions for some intelligence tests. By every one of them I’d prove myself a ___7___. In a world where I have to work with my ___8___ I’d do poorly.

Consider my auto-repair man ___9___. He had a habit of telling ___10___. One time he said,

―Doc, a deaf-and-dumb (聋哑) man ___11___ some nails. Having entered a store, he put two fingers together on the counter and made ___12___ movements with the other hand. The clerk brought him a hammer. He ___13___ his head and pointed to the two fingers he was hammering. The clerk ___14___ him some nails. He picked out the right size and left. Well, Doc, the ___15___ man who came in was blind. He wanted scissors (剪刀). ___16___ do you suppose he asked for them?‖ I lifted my right hand and made scissoring movements with my first two fingers. He burst out laughing and said, ―Why, you fool, he used his ___17___ and asked for them. I’ve been ___18___ that on all my customers today, but I knew ___19___ I’d catch you.‖ ‖Why is that?‖ I asked. ―Because you are so goddamned educated, Doc. I knew you couldn’t be very ___20___.‖

And I have an uneasy feeling he had something there.

1. A. failed B. wrote C. received D. chose

2. A. an average B. a total C. an exam D. a number

3. A. always B. possibly C. certainly D. frequently

4. A. Then B. Thus C. Therefore D. Yet

5. A. fixed B. checked C. drove D. changed

6. A. answered B. practiced C. designed D. tried

7. A. teacher B. doctor C. winner D. fool

8. A. brains B. effort C. hands D. attention

9. A. again B. as usual C. too D. as well

10. A. lies B. jokes C. news D. tales

11. A. bought B. tested C. found D. needed

12. A. cutting B. hammering C. waving D. circling

13. A. nodded B. raised C. shook D. turned

14. A. brought B. packed C. sent D. sold

15. A. clever B. other C. right D. next

16. A. What B. How C. Who D. Which

17. A. imagination B. hand C. voice D. information

18. A. trying B. proving C. practicing D. examining

19. A. for sure B. at once C. in fact D. right now

20. A. clear B. silly C. slow D. smart

专题突破二 完形填空

CABDA CDCAB DBCAD BCAAD 7.2003年高考英语完形填空真题详解(全国卷)

I played a racquetball game against my cousin Ed last week. It was one of the most ___1___ and tiring games I’ve ever had. When Ed first phoned and ___2___ we play, I laughed quietly, figuring on an ___3___ victory. After all, Ed’s idea of ___4___ has always been nothing more ___5___ than lifting a fork to his mouth. ___6___ I can remember, Ed’s been the least physically fit member in the family, and ___7___ proud of himself. His big stomach has always ballooned out between his T-shirt and trousers. Although the family often ___8___ about that, Ed refused to buy a ___9___ T-shirt or to lose weight. So when Ed ___10___ for our game not only with the bottom of his shirt gathered inside his trousers but also with a stomach you could hardly ___11___, I was so surprised that I was ___12___. My cousin must have made an effort to get himself into shape. ___13___, at the point in our game when I’d have predicted(预计) the score to be about 9 to 1 in my favor, it was ___14___ 7 to 9 — and Ed was ___15___. The sudden realization was painful. We ___16___ to play like two mad men. When the score was 16 up, I was having serious ___17___ about staying alive until 21 years old, let alone ___18___ that many points. When the game finally ended, both of us were lying flat on our backs, too tired to ___19___. In a way, I think we both won: I the game, but cousin Ed my ___20___.

1. A. encouraging 2. A. declared 3. A. unforgettable 4. A. exercise 5. A. time-saving 6. A. As soon as 7. A. strangely 8. A. cared 9. A. clean 10. A. set out 11. A. notice 12. A. nervous 13. A. After all 14. A. mistakenly 15. A. leading 16. A. pretended 17. A. thoughts 18. A. scoring 19. A. play 20. A. friendship

B. hopeless B. mentioned B. unexpected B. preparation B. comfortable B. As long as B. personally B. forgot B. larger B. got ready B. admire B. curious B. As a result B. then B. coming B. stopped B. doubts B. completing B. start B. respect

C. surprising C. persuaded C. easy C. joy C. suitable C. When C. reasonably C. quarreled C. straight C. arrived C. believe C. careless C. Above all C. instead C. waiting C. continued C. situations C. receiving C. sleep C. support

D. regular D. suggested D. early D. fitness D. effort-making D. Since D. eagerly D. joked D. darker D. returned D. measure D. speechless D. At last D. naturally D. counting D. decided D. problems D. keeping D. move D. favor

专题突破二 完形填空

CDCAD BADBC ADBCA CBADB

8. 2004年高考英语完形填空真题详解·全国卷II

Tracy Wong is a well-known Chinese-American writer. But her writing ___36___ was something she picked up by herself. After her first ___37___, teaching disabled children, she became a part-time writer for IBM. ___38___, writing stories was simply a ___39___ interest. Tracy sent three of her stories to a publisher(出版商). ___40___, they immediately suggested that she put them together to make a single one long ___41___ and paid Tracy a $50,000 advance. ―A pretty money,‖ said the publisher, ―for ___42___ writer. ‖

___43___Tracy’s characters(人物) are interesting, her stories sometimes ___44___ readers uneasy: those about the supernatural. ―My mother believed I could ___45___ the afterlife world,‖ she told a close friend. ―She used to have me speak with my grandmother, who died many years ago. ‖

―Can I? I don’t think I can,‖ Tracy said with a laugh. ―But I do have ___46___when things come to me ___47___. ‖ Once, she was wondering how to complete a ___48___ set in ancient(古代的) China. ___49___the doorbell rang. It was a FedEx delivery man, with a copy of a book on Chinese ___50___. It came without her having ___51___it.

Though she has published 10 books, Tracy has remained ___52___ by her fame. She lives in the same ___53___ ___ she lived 27 years ago — although in a more comfortable home. There’s more room for ___54___in her life 8 and it wasn’t just ___55___.

36. A. skill B. experience C. practice D. method

37. A. duty B. effort C. job D. task

38. A. Instead B. Normally C. Certainly D. Then

39. A. general B. deep C. personal D. lively

40. A. Interested B. Anxiously C. Seriously D. Encouraged

41. A. film B. story C. program D. article

42. A. a foreign B. a popular C. an unusual D. an unknown

43. A. Now that B. Even though C. Just because D. Except that

44. A. find B. turn C. leave D. hold

45. A. make up B. connect with C. control D. explain

46. A. events B. chances C. feelings D. moments

47. A. for no reasonB. from a distance C. by accident D. as gifts

48. A. description B. pointing C. scene D. talk

49. A. SurprisinglyB. Suddenly C. Expectedly D. Fortunately

50. A. cooking B. history C. play D. medicine

51. A. known B. sent C. realized D. ordered

52. A. unchanged B. excited C. determined D. unmoved

53. A. life B. city C. house D. way

54. A. success B. work C. joy D. variety

55. A. writing B. reporting C. luck D. fun

专题突破二 完形填空

ACDCA BDBCB DACBB DADCA

9. 2004年高考英语完形填空真题详解·全国卷III

―My name’s Jim Shelley and I’m an addict(有瘾的人). . . ‖

With these words I began problem, the problem of my telephone sleep. I to be phoned, I wanted to phone. Just one more call.

It started socially 9 a few calls each day. It seemed just a quick chat. Gradually though, the got worse. Soon it was use, until, finally, addiction.

And it began to affect(影响) my call. If I couldn’t make a call, I spent the whole time waiting for the phone to ring. myself just one more call.

I was phoning people and messages to make sure calls would see me through the day. I used to arrive at friends it OK if I just use the phone. . . ?‖ At work, I became when my fellow workers tried to me from using the phone. And one day I hit my boss(with the phone). Finally, the police caught a phone box that had taken my last one pound coin, and I was to see a psychiatrist(心理医生).

I haven’t a phone in the house for three weeks now, and it’s several days I used a phone box. I try not to watch TV because there are people on it making phone calls. My name is Jim Shelley and I am an addict.

36. A. face B. find C. accept D. notice

37. A. now and thenB. all the time C. at home D. at work

38. A. tried B. asked C. waited D. invited

39. A. polite B. important C. fine D. special

40. A. condition B. situation C. result D. effect

41. A. frequent B. regular C. unusual D. particular

42. A. friends B. study C. family D. work

43. A. a quick B. a secret C. an expected D. an extra

44. A. hopeful B. delighted C. frightened D. anxious

45. A. forcing B. telling C. giving D. limiting

46. A. leaving B. taking C. passing D. recording

47. A. long B. immediate C. enough D. surprising

48. A. saying B. demands C. wish D. words

49. A. careful B. mad C. determined D. helpless

50. A. save B. reduce C. protect D. stop

51. A. destroying B. using C. stealing D. emptying

52. A. offered B. guided C. ordered D. reminded

53. A. missed B. had C. received D. fixed

54. A. as B. when C. if D. since

55. A. always B. just C. more D. different

专题突破二 完形填空

ABCCB ADADB ACDBD ACBDA

10.2005年高考英语完形填空真题详解·全国卷II

As I drove my blue Buick into the garage. I saw that a yellow Oldsmobile was __21___ too close to my space. I had to drive back and forth to get my car into the __22__ space. That left __23__ enough room to open the door. Then one day I arrived home__24__, and just as I turned off the engine, the yellow Oldsmobile entered its space — too close to my car, __25___. At last I had a chance to meet the driver. My patience had __26__ and I shouted at her, ―Can’t you see you’re not__27__ me enough space? Park father over.‖ Banging(猛推) open her door into __28__, the driver shouted back: ―Make me!‖ __29__ this she stepped out of the garage. Still, each time she got home first, she parked too close to my __30__. Then one day, I thought, ―What can I do?‖ I soon found __31__. The next day the woman __32__ a note on her windshield(挡风玻璃):

Dear Yellow Oldsmobile,

I’m sorry my mistress(女主人) shouted at yours the other day. She’s been sorry about it. I know it because she doesn’t sing anymore while __33__. It wasn’t like her to scream __34__. Fact is, she’d just got bad news and was taking it out on you two. I __35__ you and your mistress will __36__ her.

Your neighbor,

Blue Buick

When I went to the__37__ the next morning, the Oldsmobile was gone, but there was a note on my windshield:

Dear Blue Buick,

My mistress is sorry, too. She parked so__38__ because she just learned to drive. We will park much farther over after this. I’m glad we can be__39__ now.

Your neighbor,

Yellow Oldsmobile

After that, whenever Blue Buick __40__ Yellow Oldsmobile on the road, their drivers waved cheerfully and smiled.

21. A. driven B. parked C. stopped D. stayed

22. A. complete B. close C. narrow D. fixed

23. A. quite B. nearly C. seldom D. hardly

24. A. hurriedly B. first C. finally D. timely

25. A. as usual B. as planned C. as well D. as yet

26. A. run into B. run about C. run out D. run off

27. A. keeping B. saving C. offering D. leaving

28. A. mine B. hers C. itself D. ours

29. A. For B. With C. From D. Upon

30. A. room B. area C. front D. side

31. A. an instruction B. a result C. an answer D. a chance

32. A. put B. wrote C. sent D. discovered

33. A. working B. driving C. returning D. cooking

34. A. on end B. so long C. like that D. any more

35. A. hope B. know C. suppose D. suggest

36. A. comfort B. help C. forgive D. please

37. A. office B. flat C. place D. garage

38. A. crazily B. eagerly C. noisily D. early

39. A. neighbors B. friends C. drivers D. writers

40. A. followed B. passed C. found D. greeted

专题突破二 完形填空

BCDBA CDABD CDBCA CDABB

11.2006年高考英语完形填空真题详解·全国卷I

On a hot summer day in late August, I sought shade and a cool drink at a waterfront café on a Greek island. Over a hundred degrees in air. Crowded. Tempers(脾气)of both the tourists and waiters had meet the situation, making it a rather quarrelsome environment(环境)

At the table next to mine sat an attractive, couple, waiting for . They held hands, whispered, kissed, and laughed. Suddenly they stood, picked up their and stepped together the edge of where they were sitting to place the table in the sea water. The man stepped for the two chairs. He politely his lady in the knee-deep water and then sat down himself. All people around laughed and appeared. He paused for just a second, walked into the water to the table and take and then walked back to the cheers of the rest of his Minutes later he returned carrying a bottle of wine and two glasses. Without pausing, he went into the water to the wine. The couple toasted(祝酒)each other, the waiter and the crowd.

And the crowd by cheering and throwing flowers to them. Three other tables to have lunch in the water. The place was now filled with laughter.

One doesn’t step into water in one’s best summer clothes. Why not?

Customers are not served . Why not?

Sometimes one should consider the line of convention(常规)and enjoy to the fullest.

36.A.fresh B.cool C.still D.thin

37.A.managed B.expected C.attempted D.risen

38.A.lonely B.curious C.well-dressed D.bad-tempered

39.A.cheers B.service C.attention D.flowers

40.A.metal table B.empty bottle C.chairs D.bags

41.A.on B.off C.around D.along

42.A.outside B.forward C.down D.back

43.A.led B.seated C.watched D.received

44.A.The manager B.A friend C.A waiter D.The servant

45.A.set B.wash C.remove D.check

46.A.menu B.bill C.food D.order

47.A.loud B.anxious C.familiar D.final

48.A.tourists B.customers C.fellows D.assistants

49.A.at last B.in time C.once more D.as well

50.A.change B.drink C.sell D.serve

51.A.replied B.insisted C.agreed D.understood

52.A.prepared B.joined in C.settled up D.continued

53.A.with pleasure B.in the café C.in the sea D.with wine

54.A.following B.keeping C.limiting D.crossing

55.A.life B.wine C.lunch D.Time

专题突破二 完形填空

CDCBA BDBCA DABCD ABCDA

12.2006年高考英语完形填空真题详解·全国卷II

The year I went away to college was a very difficult transition(过渡期)for me, is probably true with many people. I got quite homesick and thought about going home.

Although the time for many students is getting from home, my mailbox was frequently . One day when I went to the mailbox, there was a postcard out at me. I sat down to read it, a note from someone back home. I became increasingly puzzled (困惑)as postcards were like this; It was a full news report about a woman named Mabel and her newborn baby. I took the card back to my room and about it. Several days later I another postcard, this one news about Maybelline, Mabel’s cousin. Soon afterwards, another card arrived and then another, full of news of different people. I began to look forward to the next one, to see what this author would Finally, the cards coming, right about the time I had begun to feel about collegelife. They had been such a happy distraction(调剂)that I have all the postcards and still bring them out to read whenever I need a lift.

21.A.if 22.A.often 23.A.hard 24.A.visitors 25.A.empty 26.A.pouring 27.A.describing 28.A.But 29.A.any 30.A.joked 31.A.mailed 32.A.delivered 33.A.one 34.A.nearly 35.A.promising 36.A.below 37.A.frightened 38.A.continued 39.A.easy 40.A.lost

B.so B.carefully B.last B.letters B.full B.reaching B.considering B.Thus B.no B.talked B.accepted B.demanded B.each B.possibly B.surprised B.lately B.stopped B.safe B.collected

C.as C.seldom C.busiest C.calls C.closed C.staring C.Also C.some C.forgot C.wrote C.either C.usually C.next C.started C.tired C.torn

D.what D.merely D.happiest D.directions D.open D.rolling D.expecting D.Even D.such D.cared D.received D.both D.really D.pretending D.behind D.pleased D.avoided D.anxious D.Saved

C.enjoying

C.discovered D.developed

C.interested

B.disappointed C.excited

专题突破二 完形填空

CADBA CDABC DABDC CBBAD

13.2008年高考英语完形填空真题详解·全国卷I

After the birth of my second child, I got a job at a restaurant. Having worked with an

for a few days, I was to wait tables on my own. All went that first week. When Saturday night came, I was luckily the tables not far from the kitchen. , I still felt it a little hard to carry the heavy trays (托盘).

Before I knew it, the every step. I on. It had nice handles (手柄to move around. I was pleased with everything and began to I was a natural at this job.

Then, an old man came to me and said, ―Excuse me, dear, my wife and I lovedyou work. It seems your tray stand has been very

did not get across. ―What was he talking about!‖ Then I got it. I had set my trays on his wife’s orthopedic walker (助步器). I stood frozen as ice, but my face was , I have and not to be too sure of myself. 36. A. manager 37. A. promised 38. A. well 39. A. left 41. A. kitchen 42. A. minding 43. A. angry 45. A. slower 46. A. believe 47. A. letting 48. A. useful 49. A. rest 50. A. bag 51. A. idea 52. A. cold 53. A. lie 54. A. repeated 55. A. careful

B. assistant B. invited B. quickly B. given B. street B. changing B. calm B. lighter B. agree B. making B. familiar B. order B. walker B. praise B. full of joy B. hide B. discovered B. patient

C. cook C. allowed C. safely C. brought

D. waitress D. advised D. wrong D. shown

40. A. Therefore B. However C. Otherwise D. Finally C. restaurant D. table C. taking C. sad C. loaded C. quieter C. regret C. watching C. unusual C. eat C. tray C. message C. pale C. defend C. corrected

D. saving D. happy D. waited D. easier D. pretend D. having D. interesting D. leave D. coat D. need D. on fire D. stay D. described

44. A. fixedB. trained

C. honest D. practical

专题突破二 完形填空

DCABB CADBD ACADC CDBDA

14. 2009年高考英语完形填空真题详解·全国卷I

The True Story of Treasure Island

It was always thought that Treasure Island was the product of Robert Louis Stevenson’s ,recent research has found the true story of this exciting work.

Stevenson, a Scotsman, had lived for many years In 1881 he returned to Scotland for a With him were his American wife Fanny and his son Each morning Stevenson would take them out for a long over the hills They had this for several days before the weather suddenly took a turn for the worse, Kept indoors by the heavy rain Lloyd felt the days To keep the boy happy Robert asked the One morning, the boy came to Robert with a beautiful map of an island that the boy had drawn a large cross in the middle of the treasure “ said the boy Robert suddenly something of an adventure story in the boy’sa twelve-year-old boy just like Lloyd But who would he the pirate(海盗)?

Robert had a good friend named Henley, who walked around with the leg Robert had always wanted to such a man in a John Silver the pirate with a wooden leg, was So thanks to a September in Scotland a friend with a wooden leg and the language.

36.A.However B.Therefore C.Besides D.Finally

37.A.alone B.next door C.at home D.abroad

38.A.meeting B.story C.holiday D.jib

39.A.Lloyd B.Robert C.Henley D.John

40.A.talk B.rest C.walk D.game

41.A.attempting B.missing C.planning D.enjoying

42.A.quiet B.dull C.busy D.cold

43.A.cleaning B.writing C.drawing D.exercising

44.A.doubted B.noticed C.decided D.recognized

45.A.the sea B.the house C.Scotland D.the island

46.A.forgotten B.buried C.discovered D.unexpected

47.A.saw B.drew C.made D.learned

48.A.book B.reply C.picture D.mind

49.A.star B.hero C.writer D.child

50.A.help B.problem C.use D.bottom

51.A.praise B.produce C.include D.accept

52.A.Yet B.Also C.But D.Thus

53.A.read B.born C.hired D.written

54.A.rainy B.sunny C.cool D.windy

55.A.news B.love C.real-life D.adventure 14

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:语篇强化训练
  • 下一篇:高考完形填空里的419个高频词(按字母顺序)