语篇强化训练

It was the night before the composition was due. As I looked at the list of topics , "The Art of Eating Spaghetticaught of an evening at Uncle Alien' s in Belleville around the table and Aunt Pat spaghetti for supper. Spaghetti was an exotic (外来的) treat indays. Never had I eaten spaghetti, and it. What laughing we had about the respectable method for moving spaghetti from plate to mouth., I wanted to write about that, but I wanted to When I finished it the night was half gone and there was noleft to write a proper composition for Mr. Fleagle. There was no choice next morning but to my work. Two days passed before Mr. Fleagle returned thepapers. He said, "Now, class, I want to read you a composition, “The Art of Eating Spaghetti'. "

My words! He was reading my words outto the whole class. laughed, then the whole class was laughing my words 36. A. memory37. A. when38. A. cooked39. A. their40. A. none41. A. careful about42. A. speeches43. A. nearly44. A. Especially45. A. settle46. A. work47. A. However48. A. time49. A. give up50. A. written51. A. laid52. A. People53. A. shock54. A. if55. A. excited

B. thoughtB. where B. servedB. pastB. oneB. good atB. lessonsB. naturallyB. ProbablyB. putB. story B. ThereforeB. excuseB. continueB. gradedB. fastB. NobodyB. wonderB. forB. satisfied

C. knowledgeC. sinceC. got C. lastC. earnsC. fond ofC. sayingsC. officiallyC. SuddenlyC. BiteC. luckC. As for himC. way C. hand inC. collectedC. publiclyC. SomebodyC. worry C. whileC. think

D. experience D. afterD. madeD. thoseD. neither

D. interested in D. arguments D. sociallyD. letD. joy

D. Except for that D. ideaD. delayD. calmly D. calmlyD. ID. pleasureD. althoughD. laugh

D. Fortunately

阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)

Tired of Working in Your Country"!

With over 500 instructors and 20 years of experience, we are the leader in the field of teaching foreign languages. We now have positions open in Osaka starting September/October 2004 for instructors of English, German, Spanish and French.

? Teach many different kinds of classes using the latest technology in small classes of up to 3 students. ?Accommodation , and other necessary documents will be ready before you leave. ? Applicants will teach their first language only. ? Excellent teacher training programs.

If you are young with a university degree and are willing to experience different cultures, apply (申请) now. Experience in

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:一轮复习北师大实用自编练习 Unit 3
  • 下一篇:高三二轮复习之完形填空