初中英语外研版八年级下册Module1 Feelings and impressions单元

外研版八年级下册Module1 Feelings and impressions单元练

一、听力(听力)(共20小题;共20分)

(一)录音中有五个句子,每个句子听一遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能对每个句子做出适当反应的答语。1. A. Last week.2. A. Yes, I will.3. A. It tastes delicious.4. A. It doesn't matter.5. A. No, it isn't nice. 答案。

6. What's wrong with the girl?A. She has a fever.

B. She is tired.

C. She has a cold. C. Skating.

B. Once a month. B. No, we won't. B. It's about 5 yuan. B. That's right. B. It's very beautiful.

C. For two years. C. Good idea. C. It's under the table. C. Sorry. C. Thank you.

(二)录音中有五组对话,听对话两遍后,从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答所给问题的正确

7. What sport does the boy like best?A. Basketball. B. Football.8. What's the weather like tomorrow?

A.B.C.

C. At school. C. Easy.

9. Where are the two speakers?A. In the shop.

B. In the library.

10. What does the boy think of math?A. Interesting. B. Difficult. 答案。(录音播放前约有25秒钟的读题时间) 11. What are they talking about?A. The sports.

B. England.

(三)录音中有一段对话,听对话两遍后,从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答所给问题的正确

C. The summer holidays. C. By bus. C. Five days. C. To study language.

12. How is Alice going to Shenzhen?A. By plane. B. By train. 13. How long is she going to stay there?A. One week. B. Four days. 14. Why is Tony going to England?A. To visit a friend. B. For sightseeing.

15. What are the speakers? A. Students.

B. Teachers. C. Doctors.

(四)录音中有一段独白,听独白两遍后,从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答所给问题的正确答案。(录音播放前约有25秒钟的读题时间)) 16. Where does Karl Roberts come from? A. England. B. America. 17. What did Karl Roberts first come to China for? A. Sightseeing. B. Teaching. 18. What time does the class meet? A. From 3:05 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.

B. From 3:45 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. C. From 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

C. On Tuesday. C. 18963334567. C. Canada. C. Working.

19. When is Karl Roberts' office hour? A. On Thursday. B. On Wednesday. 20. What is Karl Roberts' phone number? A. 18906335647. B. 18963306547.

二、单项选择(共15小题;共15分)

A. hobby B. job C. menu

D. skill

A. politely B. lovely C. happily D. luckily --- Once a week. A. did; go B. does; go C. will; go A. lucky B. luck

C. luckily

D. has; gone D. lucks D. happily D. politely

A. lovely B. quietly C. politely A. lovely B. happily C. quietly --- Take it easy. You're the best. A. surprised B. nervous A. tastes good B. tastes well A. well

B. badly

C. comfortable C. taste good

C. good

D. confident D. taste well

A. proud of B. pride of C. proud about D. pride about A. terribly; none B. terrible; none

C. terrible; neither D. terribly; neither --- He is of medium build.

A. What does he look like

B. How is he C. How does he look C. seeing D. saw D. sees A. see B. to see A. does B. seems C. looks like

A. favourite B. more favourite

C. most favourite D. the most favourite

三、单词拼写(单句首字母填空)(共10小题;共10分) 39. --- Where is Jack, Mary ? 41. Mr. Wang can't see the words clearly(清楚地44. --- Where is Tom? --- No, We can't. It is bad for our health.

四、单词拼写(根据中文提示拼写单词)(共10小题;共10分) 口信)? 柔软的) and comfortable. 可爱的) girl and popular with everyone. 听起来) wonderful. 自豪的) of his son and daughter. 最喜欢的) subject?

爱好). 陌生人) in the big city, so she has no friends. She feels very lonely. 紧张的) in the examinations. 牛仔裤) yesterday.

五、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)(共8小题;共16分)

56. 玲玲不擅长拉小提琴,但她想试一试。 57. 我们在学校里学习很高兴。 58. 我们以张晓光,一名来自辽宁的宇航员而自豪。(词数不限) 59. 它看起来很好。 60. 没有你我会感到很孤独的。 (词数不限) 61. 这个比萨饼尝起来很可口。(词数不限) 62. 托尼迫不及待地拆开他的生日礼物。 63. 他的嗓音听起来确实优美。 六、完形填空(共10小题;共15分) dear father in the earthquake and my mother was ill for a long time. I lost my school and some of my classmates helped me a lot. Then I felt the warmth(温暖the final exams.

On the morning of May 7th, 2012, when I came into the birthday to you, Jenny and be a happy girl." Then my classmates surrounded(围住) me with so many time that day. I was sure it was my happiest birthday in my life and I would never forget it.

64. A. lost B. found C. met D. heard

65. A. exciting B. happy C. sad D. easy

66. A. calls 67. A. missed 68. A. bad 69. A. clothes 70. A. shop 71. A. but 72. A. flew 73. A. nothing

B. called B. looked for B. friendly B. gifts B. library B. or B. went B. everything

C. calling C. talked C. strict C. books C. restaurant C. and C. came C. anything

D. call D. listened to D. rude D. grades D. classroom D. if D. ran D. something

七、阅读理解(共16小题;共32分)

A

I'm a student with different interests. I play football for Whitburn AFC at under 19 level, where I play as a right midfielder(中锋) which I enjoy very much. I like talking with many different kinds of friends. The cinema is a place where I go as often I can, as I am a huge movie lover. I like both action and other types of films.

The thing I would say I do the most is listening to music. I like mainly rock music. However, my CD collection includes a wide selection(精选物) of music. With my interest in music I go to see my favourite bands when they come on tour.

The Internet and computers are something I usually do with when I'm free, but I would not say it's my main interest in life. Traveling to many different countries is a great experience. I have been to Spain, Belgium, Holland, France and even England. I went to a little town in Spain last year just outside Barcelona. Anybody there hardly speaks English, however, I found that I can communicate with these people who speak a different language from me and I am still able to understand. Meeting people from abroad is very interesting. Do you like making friends with me?

A. sports B. pop songs C. the Internet D. novels 75. What does the writer often do after class? A. Watch news on TV.

C. Talk with foreigners.

B. Play with some friends. D. See different films.

D. Japanese. D. Difficult.

76. Which of the following is probably the writer's mother tongue? A. English. B. French. C. Spanish. 77. What does the writer think of traveling abroad? A. Expensive. B. Pleasant.

C. Adventurous.

B

Thursday, April 24th

We got to the clean, lovely city of Yangzhou early in the morning. This is our first trip to China. All the different smells attract our attention to the local food. We are going to try something special for dinner tonight. The hotel we are staying in is not expensive but very clean. We plan to stay here for a few days, visit some places in the city, and then travel to the Great Wall in the north.

Sunday, April 27th

We visited the famous Slender West Lake which was crowded with visitors from all over the world, and bought a lot of toys for our friends outside the gate of the park. Everything is so colorful, and we have taken hundreds of photos already! Later today we will do the famous foot massage(按摩) and then leave for the Great Wall. We will take the night train north, stay in Beijing for two days, and then catch a bus to the Great Wall.

Wednesday, April 30th

Our trip to the Great Wall was long and boring. We visited a small village in the mountains. The villagers here love the quiet life. They are the kindest people I have ever met. They always smile and say "Hello". Ralph and I can only speak a few words of Chinese, so smiling is the best way to show our kindness. A. four-day B. five-day C. six-day D. seven-day A. taste delicious food

C. do foot massage B. visit places of interest D. climb mountains A. talked with the villagers happily

B. smiled at the villagers kindly C. had a delicious dinner with the villagers D. wanted to stay in the village for some days

81. What can be the best title for the passage?

A. My First Visit to Yangzhou

B. My Wonderful Travel in China C. Delicious Food and Beautiful Places D. A Trip to the Great Wall

C

Have you ever walked into a room and felt relaxed? It could be because the walls painted blue, a calm and peaceful color.

Sometimes colors can affect(影响) our feelings and moods(情绪). Some colors can make us feel calm and peaceful(安静的). Blue is one of these. Wearing blue clothes or sleeping in a blue room is good for our mind and body, because this color gives us good feelings. Blue is also the color of sadness, so you may say "you're feeling blue" when you're feeling sad. White is another calm color. You should wear white clothes if you're feeling nervous. White is also the color of purity(纯洁). Many

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2017年八年级下数学:6.1《平行四边形的性质》同步练习(含答案)
  • 下一篇:初中英语外研版八年级下册Module2 Experiences单元练习