初中英语外研版八年级下册Module2 Experiences单元练习

外研版八年级下册Module2 Experiences单元练习

一、听力(听力)(共25小题;共25分)

一、录音中有五个句子,听每个句子一遍后,从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选择相应答语。

1. A. Yes, please.

B. Sure, here you are. C. No, not at all.2. A. I'd like to go somewhere relaxing. B. I'd like to say "Thank you" to you. C. I'd like to play computer games. B. There is too much to do there. C. It's too hot and too far. B. It must be somewhere interesting. C. I don't want to go anywhere.

B. I think so. C. Thank you.3. A. It's a good place to visit.4. A. I want to go to Beijing.5. A. That's a good idea.

二、录音中有五组对话,听每组对话二遍后,从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选择正确答案。

6. Where will Kathy go this winter vacation?

A. She'd like to go to Hong Kong.

B. She'd like to go to Singapore. C. She'd like to go to Sydney.

7. What kind of place would Nick's grandparents like to visit?

A. Somewhere relaxing and inexpensive.

B. Somewhere not too touristy. C. Somewhere thrilling.

8. Where do you think Gina's parents would like to go?

A. They might go to Tokyo.

B. They might go to New York. C. They might go to Sydney.

9. Why does the woman want to visit Paris?

A. Because it is one of the liveliest cities in Europe.

B. Because there are some fantastic things to see. C. Both A and B.

C. Both Lily and Lucy. 10. Who wants to start to work after finishing the education?A. Lily. B. Lucy.

三、录音中有一段对话,听对话两遍后,从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。

11. Why did Nick go to England? A. To learn English. B. To travel. 12. Where did Nick mainly stay in England? A. In London. B. In Manchester. 13. How long has Nick stayed in England? A. 2 weeks. B. 4 weeks.

14. What was the weather like in England when Nick was there? A. Hot. B. Cool and sunny. 15. What did Jenny ask Nick to show her? A. Photos. B. A camera. 的正确答案。

16. How long will Mr. Black's holiday be? A. Four weeks. B. Three weeks. 17. How was his last trip to Shanghai? A. It was nice. B. It was relaxing. 18. Where has he decided to go? A. Shanghai.

B. Beijing.

C. Five weeks. C. It was exciting. C. Nanjing. C. In a host family. C. By plane. C. To visit relatives. C. In Liverpool. C. 6 weeks. C. Foggy. C. Souvenirs.

四、录音中有一篇短文,听短文两遍后,从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选出能回答每个问题

19. Where did his friend advise him to stay during his holiday? A. At a hotel. B. At a school. 20. How will he go there? A. Take the bus.

B. By train.

五、录音中有一篇短文,听短文两遍后,根据所听内容填写下面的表格。

A. sets up B. puts up C. uses up D. makes up

--- Yes. I really enjoy it. A. still B. ever C. yet D. never

28. --- Is this Mr. Chen's car?

A. is too poor to B. is able to

C. is rich enough to D. doesn't want to A. send B. take C. bring D. give A. fail to see B. lose C. feel sad

A. have gone to B. have been to C. have gone in

A. wanted B. begged C. asked

A. don't hear from B. didn't hear from

C. haven't heard from D. won't hear from --- Yes, I have. I think it's a good experience for me.

A. Do; work B. Did; work C. Will; work

35. --- How do you like the play Home with Kids?

A. don't see B. never see

C. have never seen D. hadn't seen D. find D. has been on D. made D. Have; worked

三、单词拼写(单句首字母填空)(共10小题;共10分) 阿凡达). 四、单词拼写(根据中文提示拼写单词)(共10小题;共10分) 奖赏) in the school speech contests. 竞赛).

邀请) my classmates to my birthday party. 发送) an email to me. 德国) is an European country. 数数) these books for me, Kangkang?

--- Of course, Miss Gao. 古代的) times in order that the northern border of our country could be protected. 错过) the train to Beijing. 梦想) of flying in space has come true. 买得起) to buy the house?

五、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)(共5小题;共10分)

56. 让我们用这些单词编一个故事。 (词数不限) 57. 到目前为止你看了多少部英语电影了?(词数不限) 58. --- 你去过说英语的国家吗?

--- 没有去过。 59. 除夕夜,我们倒计时迎接新年。 60. 你去过法国吗?(词数不限) 六、完形填空(共10小题;共15分)

One day, Peter and his five friends went to a mountain for traveling. The sky was clear and they Soon they reached a steep(陡峭的) part. There they saw a of warning(警告); No Peter was so careless(粗心的) that he fell down. "Help!" he shouted, "What shall we do?" the others was broken, and his head was bleeding(流血的). The others ran to him quickly and carried him a hospital. we must the rules, or we will be punished What about you?" A girl said, "What we experienced today teaches us a lot. We'll never forget it."

61. A. walk B. run C. fly D. climb

62. A. sign 63. A. silly 64. A. Before 65. A. excited 66. A. stopped 67. A. under 68. A. Suddenly 69. A. gift 70. A. obey

B. name B. shy B. While B. surprised B. hit B. up B. Luckily B. present B. break

C. note C. brave C. After C. worried C. knocked C. on C. Certainly C. lesson C. read

D. map D. clever D. Until D. interested D. beat D. down D. Especially D. class D. find

七、阅读理解(共17小题;共34分)

A

When Daniel woke up yesterday morning, he found he was a bit late for school, so he started fell down. He jumped up quickly, went on running and got on the bus. After a while an old coach broke down in the middle of the road, and the driver couldn't move it. It was eight o'clock, the middle of the rush hour, so it soon created a terrible traffic jam. The bus driver tried to go round the coach. Unfortunately a taxi was coming in the opposite direction. The driver tried to stop the taxi, but he couldn't prevent the accident—the taxi crashed into the front of the bus! Luckily nobody was hurt. When Daniel finally got to school out of breath, the science lesson had been on for five minutes. Daniel said sorry to the teacher and sat at his desk. He reached out for his school bag—no, it was nowhere to be found.

"Where is my school bag?" Daniel was puzzled. Suddenly he realized that he had left it on the bus. Bad luck!

71. What does the underlined word "tripped" mean?

A. 扔掉

B. 拣起

C. 绊,绊倒

D. 跨越

72. What is the order of the accident? ①A taxi was coming in the opposite direction. ②The bus driver went round the coach. ③An old coach broke down. ④The taxi crashed into the bus.

A. ①→④→②→③

B. ②→③→①→④

C. ③→②→④→① B. A Happy Day Out D. A Strict Teacher

D. ③→②→①→④

73. What is the best title for this passage? A. An Unlucky Day

C. A Traffic Accident

B

There is a sign at a Korean university asking tourists not to step into the grass to take photos. The sign is not written in Korean or English; it is written in Chinese.

These signs, and signs in other countries warning Chinese tourists about their behavior, have Over 70 million Chinese tourists made overseas trips last year and spent $102 billion, more than the $84 billion spent by American and German tourists. For many Chinese tourists, it was their first trip abroad and they didn't know about foreign ways. And some of these tourists took their bad habits from China with them.

Wang Yang, a Chinese deputy prime minister (国务院副总理), said, "They (the tourists) speak loudly in public, carve words or numbers on tourist attractions, cross the road when the traffic lights are still red and spit anywhere. It damages(毁坏) the image of the Chinese people and has a very bad influence."

Before you travel to a foreign country, it's important to learn some things about the country and its culture. You are guests in the country and it's important to respect(尊重) your hosts. As more and more Chinese visit foreign countries, their behavior will certainly change and those shameful signs will, hopefully, disappear. A. Chinese B. English C. Korean

75. How do many Chinese feel about the signs?

A. Proud. B. Interested.

A. 形象 B. 热情 C. Shameful. C. 财富 A. order the Korean university to clean up signs with Chinese words

B. advise the overseas Chinese tourists to change their behavior C. ask Chinese people not to spend too much money traveling abroad

78. What would be the best title for the passage?

A. Signs Shame Overseas Chinese Tourists

B. Foreign Culture Makes Bad Influence C. Foreign Countries Attract Chinese Tourists

C

As a volunteer teacher, I travelled a long way to a small village school in Longzhou, Guangxi. On my way there, I thought about the village, the school, and the children there. However, my heart sank when I arrived there. It wasn't what I expected. It didn't look like a school at all. The school had only 3 rooms, one for Grades 1, 2 and 3, and another for Grades 4, 5 and 6. There was a third one for me.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:初中英语外研版八年级下册Module1 Feelings and impressions单元
  • 下一篇:2017年英语七年级下册:Unit7单元检测试卷(Word版,含答案)