2011徐州市中考英语真题及答案

2011年徐州市中考英语真题

一、单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)

从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 1. —Open the window please, Mike.

—____________? I didn?t hear what you said.

A. WhatB. PardonC. ReallyD. All right 2. The teaching building has five floors. My classroom is ______________ the third floor. A. onB. in C. atD. to 3. Beijing, ______________ capital of China, has _________________ long history.

A. a, a B. the, 不填C. the, a D. 不填, the4. I was so tired this morning that I couldn?t _______________early as usual.

A. get up B. get onC. get offD. give up 5. She __________ be here. I saw her come in.

A. can B. mayC. shouldD. must 6. The restaurant is nice and the food is not bad, _____________ I still prefer eating at home. A. and B. but C. should

D. or 7. Which picture shows that the man is walking past the police station?

Three years ago, Amy worked in a medical industry. Her job kept her busy for six months and left her almost to do for the rest of the year. To fill the time, she started writingon the Internet. Her first novel was about her neighbours and their she is familiar with.

Amy has been interested in writingshe was a child. At first, she just wanted to share her novelspeople sheshe would like to sell the electronic copyright(授权) of one of her novels. She24immediately and the novel was moved to the VIP section of the website. She got $ 1,500 for that.

Now Amy is a full-time . So far her eight novels have come out online, and five of them“The Internet made me famous and brought me ,” she said. “I earn much more money now— about $60,000 a year. I — that my talent might run out after five years and I?ll have toto work in the medical industry.”

“Before that day comes, I?ll keeple,” said Amy with a smile. 16. A. other B. others C. anotherD. the other 17. A. 28-year-old B. 28-years-oldC. 28 years old D. 28-year old 18. A. somethingB. anything C. everything D. nothing 19. A. reportsB. novels C. diariesD. plays 20. A. who B. which C. that D. whom 21. A. when B. while C. sinceD. until 22. A. about B. ofC. to D. with 23. A. thatB. ifC. why D. how often 24. A. agreedB. disagreedC. refusedD. left 25. A. housewifeB. editor C. saleswoman D. writer 26. A. will printB. were printingC. printedD. were printed 27. A. successB. succeed C. successful D. successfully 28. A. unhappyB. angry C. satisfiedD. proud 29. A. come B. goC. returnD. get 30. A. to writeB. writing C. writeD. written

三、阅读理解(共10小题, 每小题1.5分, 满分15分)

8. I was very angry with John—he just _____________when I spoke to him.

A. isn?t listening B. hasn?t listenedC. didn?t listenD. wasn?t listening 9. Peter tried on three jackets, but ______________of them fitted him.

A. all B. bothC. noneD. neither 10. If you watch carefully, you can see_______________ the man does the trickA. whoB. whatC. howD. which

11. When will the birthday party_____________, on Monday evening or Tuesday evening? A. holdB. be heldC. heldD. be holding 12. —I can?t find my mobile phone. I?m sure it?s in this room.

—____________. I?ll call you with my phone. When it rings, you can follow the sound. A. Excuse me B. Good luckC. Thank you D. Don?t worry

13. — Are you going to the bank, Laura?

—No, I _____________ to the bank already.

A. have beenB. have goneC. am goingD. had been 14. We?ve got no coffee. Let?s have tea ________________.

A. eitherB. however C. yetD. instead 15. What bad weather it was! We decided ____________________.

A. to go outB. not to go out C. to not go outD. not going out 二、完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)

先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后在每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

When Amy wrote her first novel in secondary school, she never imagined that she would become a writer one day. Likewoman got into this online world accidentally(偶然地).

阅读下列短文,从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

A

HE cleans your house. He repairs your broken toys. He helps you with your homework. Even if you make a lot of trouble at school, he ?ll never stop loving you.

WHO? It?s your father, _______ And you could never thank him enough for everything he has done for you.

So don?t forget to do something nice for him on Father?s Day. It?s always on the third Sunday in June. This year it?s the nineteenth of June. How can we celebrate it and make it a special Father?s Day? Here are Millie?s and Ricky?s ideas: Millie: It?s not a matter of money. In fact I think it?s quite simple. * Clean his shoes

* Write him a special letter. * Make him a beautiful card

第 1 页 共 1 页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2017年英语七年级下册:Unit5单元检测试卷(Word版,含答案)
  • 下一篇:2011宿迁市中考英语真题及答案