2017年英语七年级下册:Unit5单元检测试卷(Word版,含答案)

单元检测

一、单项选择(共15小题;共15分)

1.A. Canada; Canadians B. Canada; Canadian

C. Canadian; Canada D. Canadians; Canada

D. myself

D. so a

D. should2.A. I B. me C. my3.A. such B. so C. such a4.A. can't B. may C. mustn't

5. --- Why don't you like Tom?

A. amazing B. exciting C. silly D. pretty

6.A. Of B. With C. Without D. For

7. A. answer; replying to B. reply; answering

C. answer; replying D. reply to; answer

8.--- By listening to music.

A. What B. Why

9. --- Hello! May I speak to Helen?

A. I'm Helen

C. This is Helen speaking C. How D. Where B. She is Helen D. My name is HelenA. cute B. lazy C. different D. funnyA. practice to speak B. to practice speaking

C. practice speaking D. practice speakA. have B. having C. had D. will haveA. look them up B. look them over

C. looked them over D. looked them up

A. on weekends B. at the same time

C. in class

D. in fact

15. --- Could you please lend me your new MP5? A. No, thanks

C. Never mind

B. Sure

D. It doesn't matter

二、完形填空(共10小题;共15分)

Every year people in many countries learn English. Some of them learn at school, and others work very hard.

boys and girls learn English at school or at university(大学成年人) learn English, because it is useful for 16. A. by B. with C. for D. on 17. A. At first 18. A. that 19. A. want 20. A. think 21. A. sport 22. A. their 23. A. sentences 24. A. money 25. A. why

B. In fact B. as B. like B. ask B. sports B. them B. words B. time B. who

C. For example C. for C. love C. answer C. subject C. theirs C. newspapers C. love C. where

D. First of all D. to D. hate D. talk about D. subjects D. they D. names D. knowledge D. how

三、阅读理解(共14小题;共28分)

A

Hello! My name is Lu Ping. I'm from China. Now I am studying in a school in the U.S. and I feel very happy. I have some new friends and we have fun at school. The teachers and students are very friendly to me.

now I can answer my teachers questions. When I can't follow my teachers, my classmates will help me. I have English, art, music, math, history, science and shop at school. My favourite subject is shop because I can make things I like in class.

We have a sports meeting every year. A lot of students are active in taking part in it. I am also one of them. I can jump high. I also like basketball and it's my favourite sport. I always play basketball with my friends after school.

I can learn a lot at school. I like my school very much. A. Australia B. China C. the U.K. D. the U.S.

27. The underlined words (划线的词语 A. 后来 B. 起初 C. 第一

C. Science

B. jumping

D. making things D. 最终 D. Art A. Shop B. Music A. shopping C. playing basketball

30. Which of the following is TRUE?

A. The teachers speak French at school.

B. Lu Ping's teachers and classmates are friendly to him. C. They have two sports meets every year. D. Lu Ping doesn't have a good time at school.

B

The best way of learning a language is using it. The best way of learning English is talking in English as much as possible. Sometimes you'll get your words mixed up (混合) and people will not understand you. Sometimes people will say things too quickly and you can' t understand them. But if you keep your sense of humor(幽默感), you can always have a good laugh at the mistakes you make. Don't be unhappy if people seem to be laughing at your mistakes. It's better for people to laugh at your mistakes than to be angry with you, because they don't understand what you are saying. The most important thing for learning English is: “Don't be afraid of making mistakes because everyone makes mistakes.” A. writing B. listening

C. using it D. learning grammar A. Be careful not to make any mistake

B. Write as quickly as you can C. Laugh more often D. Speak English as much as you can D. be unhappy A. not care B. be angry C. feel worried

A. keep quiet B. keep your sense of humor

C. be kind D. get angry

C

A. Zhao Xing. B. Amy.

A. 羞涩的 B. 害怕的 C. Daniel. C. 发疯的 D. Sam. D. 伤心的 36. What does the underlined word "mad" mean in Chinese?

37. What's Amy's suggestion?

A. Starting an English club.

B. Reading English newspapers. C. Getting a pen pal from an English-speaking country. D. Talking with friends in English by phone.

38. Where does Daniel come from?

A. China. B. Spain. C. Australia. D. Canada.

39. Which of the following is TRUE?

A. Zhao Xing will have an English competition next week.

B. Zhao Xing and Amy are both Chinese. C. Daniel thinks watching English movies is a good way to improve English. D. Sam would like to be Zhao Xing's teacher.

四、阅读与表达(问答式(含翻译))(共5小题;共10分)

English is very important. Everyone knows this. And it's an important subject in middle school. Some people do well in English, but some don't. How can you study English well? There is some advice(建议) for you.

First, you need to listen to some English every day. After listening, you need to repeat(重复) the sentences you hear. Second, you need to read some English stories. If there are some new words, you can look them up in a dictionary. When you understand these stories, you can try to tell them to your good friends. Don't worry about your mistakes. Your good friends won't laugh at you. They may encourage(鼓励) you to speak English loudly. Please remember that speaking also plays an important role in learning English well. It's just like driving a car or playing basketball. If you want to drive a car, you must learn how to drive it and practice driving it by yourself. And if you want to be a good basketball player, you must play basketball.

So you see, you can learn English by using it. What's more (而且), you must listen to the teacher the time (一直), you will find your English very good someday.

任务一:根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。

40. English isn't an important subject in middle school.

任务二:填空。

41. If you meet some new words

任务三:回答问题。

42. What can you do when you understand these English stories?

43. What must you do in class if you want to study English well?

任务四:翻译文中划线句。 when reading English stories, you 五、单词拼写(单句首字母填空)(共5小题;共5分) --- OK. My name is Helen. 六、适当形式填空(单句适当形式)(共5小题;共5分)

七、排序题(连词成句)(共5小题;共5分)

55. learning, I, love, English (.) 56. you, more, speak, could, loudly (?) 57. talking, you, such, is, great, with, a, help (.) 58. I, them, look, in, dictionary, up, a (.) 59. looking, your, to, forward, reply, I'm (.) 八、作文(共1小题;共25分)

60. 假如你叫Mary,前不久收到了笔友李华的e-mail,得知不久他要来伦敦学习英文他想知道如何学好英文。请你用英文给他回一封e-mail,介绍一些学习英文的方法,并提出你的建议。 信的开头和结尾已给出。词数:50词左右。

Dear Li Hua,

I'm glad you'll come to London to Learn English.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope to see you soon in London.

Yours,

Mary

答案

一、单项选择

1. A

6. B

11. B 2. D 7. A 12. B 3. C 8. C 4. A 9. C 5. C 10. B 13. D 14. D 15. B

二、完形填空

16. A 17. B 18. D 19. A 20. C

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:义务教育课程标准实验教科书语文九年级上册第二单元导读教案
  • 下一篇:2011徐州市中考英语真题及答案