2011宿迁市中考英语真题及答案

2011年宿迁市中考英语真题

一、单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)

从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 1. Lily is _______ active girl and she is fond of playing _______volleyball. A. an; aB. a; the

C. an; /

D. a; / 2. When you visit France, you can go to _______ and take photos there.

I sat down to read under an old tree in the park. I felt my life was

A young boy ran up to me, out of trouble. He stood right before me with his head down and said , “Look what I found!” In his hand was a flower, and what a poor sight! The flower was dry and dead. I gave him a small smile and then turned my eyes away so that he could take his dry flower and go off to play.

And, he sat next to my side and placed the flower to his and said in surprise, “It smells sweet and it?s beautiful, too. That?s I picked it. Here, it?s for you.” The flower before me was dead. But I knew I mustit, or he might never leave. So I accepted the flower, and replied, “This is just what I Just then, for the first time I noticed that the boy could not -he was blind.

Tears(眼泪) came down my face as I thanked him for picking the best one. “You?re welcome.” he smiled, and then ran off to痛苦).

Through the eyes of a blind child,I could see the problem was not with the world; the problem was me. And for all those years I myself had been . I decided to see the beauty in life, and enjoy every second of my life. And then I held that dry flower up to my nose and breathed in the smell of a beautiful rose.16. A. hopelessB. colourful C. simpleD. wonderful 17. A. sadly B. strictlyC. angrily D. excitedly18. A. head B. noseC. earD. neck 19. A. How B.whenC. WhereD. why20. A. buy B. sellC. acceptD. break 21. A. admire B.dislikeC.wantD. have 22. A. cryB. speakC.smileD. see 23. A. sleep B. studyC.danceD. play 24. A. at most B. at times C. at firstD. at last 25. A. cheerful B. usefulC. blindD. deaf三、阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)

阅读下列短文,从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

A

How do you feel when you stay in hospital alone? Jenny, 13, a US student, feels bored. She knows the feeling because she has been in hospital many times herself. One day, she thought of an idea-if patients could get some books to read, they would feel better. So, from May, she and many of her friends began to collect books for hospital patients.

In six months the students collected 1,250 books at school. They decided to donate the books to the North Shore Medical Centre, a children?s hospital next door to their school. “There are books for kids of all ages, from babies up to high school level.” said Jenny.

The students put the books into “early readers”, “middle readers” and “advanced readers”. Then they wrote their best wishes to patients on bookmarks(书签) and letters, put the books in big boxes and donated them to the hospital.

“We wrote things like, ?Keep on reading!? and ?Hope you feel better!?,” said John, 14, Jenny?s brother. “And we also wrote some funny things to make them laugh.”

Frank, 12, and Steven, 14, helped carry 16 large boxes of books into a car. “I think these books will make a lot of patients feel happy.” said Frank. Steven shared his opinion. “It is really the most meaningful thing that I have ever done in my life.”26.Who first thought of the idea of helping those bored patients in hospital? A. John.B. Frank.C. Steven. D. Jenny.27. From the article, we can learn that _____________.

A. in half a year Jenny and her friends bought 1,250 booksB. the North Shore Medical Centre is far from Jenny?s schoolC. Jenny and her friends were willing to help bored patientsD. Steven had a different opinion from Frank and John

AB C D 3. —My recorder is broken. Could I use yours? —_______, but you have to return it tomorrow. A. I?m not sureB. No problemC. I?m sorry D. I hope so

4. My cousin wants to keep slim. She does exercise every morning and _______ eats meat. A. seldom B. alwaysC. usuallyD. often 5. Han Han is a popular writer. His new book will _______ this September.A. come up B. come inC. come outD. come on6. —Did you see Mr. Black just now?

—Yes. He ________ his car when I met him.

A. parked B. was parking C. parksD. will park7. I was born _______ the morning _______ February 25th, 1997. A. in; of B. on; inC. in; inD. on; of8. —_______ is it from your home to the school?—About ten minutes? walk. A. How far B. How long C. How oftenD. How soon 9. Paul isn?t as _______ as Sandy. He often makes mistakes in his homework. A. careless B. more careful C. more careless D. careful10. Excuse me, I lost my way. Will you please tell me _______? A. where am IB. where I am C. where you areD. where are you 11. —Which do you prefer, tea or coffee?—I don?t care. _______ is fine. A. EitherB. Neither C. Both D. All

12. Some people won?t realize the importance of their health _______ they have lost it. A. afterB. when C. untilD. as 13. —Bob, it?s getting cold outside. _______ take a jacket with you?—All right, Mum.

A. Why do you B. Why notC. Why did you D. Why don?t 14. If there is any change to the plan, I _______ you as soon as possible.A. told B. have toldC. tellD. will tell15. You look quite tired. You?d better _______ a good rest.

A. stop to have B. stop havingC. to stop to haveD. to stop having二、完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)

先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后在每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

第 1 页 共 1 页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2011徐州市中考英语真题及答案
  • 下一篇:2011无锡市中考英语真题及答案