高考完形填空

考点一 记叙文Cloze 1(2015北京,完形)

A Welcome Gift

Dario and his mother loved their new apartment. The living room was large enough for their piano. That night, the two of them 1 side by side at the piano. They played jazz music to celebrate their new home. The loud 2 filled the room and made them feel very happy.

The next morning, 3 ,their happiness disappeared. Someone had left a4under their door during the night. One of their neighbors had written to complain(抱怨) about the sound of the piano. Dario’s mother asked the building superintendent(管理员) if he knew anything about it. But he said that they were all5 people and he couldn’t imagine any of them had done that. Later that morning, Dario suggested that they write a letter to their 6 and apologize for their playing.

“Maybe we could go and 7 everyone in person,” his mother said.

“What if we invited them to come here for a8 instead?” Dario asked.

They both loved the 9 .Over the next few days, they sent out invitations and prepared desserts 彩带) and party lights.

Finally, the day of the party 11 .Some guests brought presents. Others brought flowers. Some even brought desserts to 12 .One woman, Mrs. Gilbert, 13 Dario?s mother with a book of piano music by Chopin.

“I heard you playing the other night,” she said. “The sounds woke me out of bed. I 14 that you might play like this every night.So I wrote a short note. I hope you don?t think I disliked the playing.”

Dario?s mother smiled at Mrs. Gilbert. “I think maybe we 15 you an apology,” she said. “I

didn?night.”

“You play, you play!” Mrs. Gilbert said. “I like what you play! Just not so loud at night.” She

pointed to the book she had given them. “These songs are not such 17 music.”

“These songs are beautiful music,” Dario?s mother said. “We will be 18 to play them in the evening.”

“And we won’t play so loud or late!” Dario said. He was already looking forward to 19 the new music. More than that, however, he was happy to see the big smile on his mother’s face. It gave him a feeling of 20 and made him feel that they were home at last.

1. A. sat B. stoodC. lay D. walked

2. A. voiceB. ringC. musicD. cry

3. A. thereforeB. howeverC. otherwise D. instead

4. A. note B .posterC. bill D. report

5. A. proudB. richC. luckyD. nice

6. A. neighbors B. friendsC. relativesD. audiences

7. A. blameB. instruct C. questionD. visit

8. A. partyB. concertC. showD. play

9. A. experience B. ideaC. performance D. action

10. A. to B. withC. for D. from

11. A. continued B. arrived C. passedD. finished

12. A. orderB. sell C. shareD. advertise

13. A. treatedB. presented C. helpedD. served

14. A. promised B. admittedC. agreedD. worried

15. A. giveB. sendC. offerD. owe

16. A. realizeB. remember C. understand D. accept

17. A. sweetB. strangeC. funnyD. loud

18. A. braveB. sorryC. happyD. afraid

19. A. changing B. practicing C. recording D. writing

20. A. equalityB. freedomC. warmthD. sympathy

Cloze 2(2015江苏,完形)

I was required to read one of Bernie Siegels books in college and was hooked on his positivity from that moment on.The stories of his unconventional 1 and the exceptional patients he wrote about were so 2 to me and had such a big 3 on how I saw life from then on.Who knew that so many years later I would look to Dr.Bernie and his CDs again to 4 my own cancer experience?

I’m an ambitious 5 ,and when I started going through chemo(化疗),even though I’m a very 6 person, I lost my drive to write. I was just too tired and not in the 7 .One day, while waiting to go in for 8 ,I had one of Dr. Bernie’s books in my hand. Another patient 9 what I was reading and struck up a conversation with me 10 he had one of his books with him as well. It 11 that among other things, he was an eighty-year-old writer. He was 12 a published author, and he was currently 13 on a new book.

We would see each other at various times and 14 friends. Sometimes he wore a duck hat, and I would tell myself, he was definitely a(n) 15 of Dr. Bernie. He really put a 16 on my face. He unfortunately 17 last year due to his cancer, 18 he left a deep impression on me and gave me the 19 to pick up my pen again. I 20 to myself, “If he can do it, then so can I.” 1. A. tastes 3. A. strike 5. A. reader 7. A. mood

B. ideas B. push B. go over B. writer B. position B. knew B. because B. merely

C. notes

C. amusing

D. memories

D. strange

2. A. amazing B. shocking 4. A. learn from

C .challenge D. impact

C. get through D. refer to

D. doctor D. way

D. wondered D. providing

C. editor

C. state

6. A. positive B. agreeable C. humorous D. honest 8. A. advice 9. A. viewed 10. A. while 11. A. came out 12 .A. naturally 13. A. deciding

B. reference

C. protection D. treatment C. although

C. noticed

B. worked out C. proved out D. turned out

C. hopefully D. actually

C. working C. fan

D. relying D. publisher

C. missed

C. mark

C. so

D. visited D. mask

D. for D. replied

B. investing

14. A. became B. helped 15. A. patient B. operator 16. A. sign

B. smile B. but

17. A. showed up B. set off 18. A. since 19. A. guidance 20. A. promised

B. trust B. swore

C. fell down D. passed away C. opportunity D. inspiration C. thought

Cloze 3(2015天津,完形)

My fiance (未婚夫)and I were excited about shopping for our first home. But our funds were 1 ,and none of the houses in our price range seemed satisfactory.

One agent 2 a house in particular. Although her description sounded wonderful, the price was 3 our range, so we declined. But she kept urging us to have a look 4 .

We finally did and it was 5 at first sight. It was Our Home, small and charming, overlooking a quiet lake. Walking through the rooms and talking with the owners, a nice elderly couple, we felt the warmth and 6 of the marriage within that home. As perfect as it was, the price remained too high for us. But every day, we would sit by the lake, looking at the house and dreaming of 7 it would be like to live there.

Days later, we made a(n) 8 —far below the asking price. Surprisingly, they didn’t 9 us. They renewed their offer 10 .It was also much more than we could afford, but far 11 than the original asking price.

The next day, we got a 12 message that another buyer had offered a much higher price. Even so, we decided to talk with the 13 directly. We made our final offer, which 14 was thousands of dollars less than the other buyers bid. We knew it, 15 we had to try.

“Sold!” said the owner. Then he 16 :Hed seen us sitting by the lake all those times; he knew how much we loved the place and that wed 17 the years of work they had put into their home; he realized he would take a 18 by selling it to us, but it was worthwhile; we were the people they wanted to live there. He told us to consider the 19 in the price “an early wedding present”.

That’s how we found our home and how I learned that when people are 20 ,they are not strangers, only friends we haven’t yet met.

1. A. needed B. limited C. enough D. large

2. A. recommended B. decorated C. sold D. rented

3. A. below B. withinC. beyond D. between

4. A. at least B. at most C. at times D. at hand

5. A. relief B. concern C. love D. curiosity

6. A. pride B. happiness C. challenge D. desire

7. A. which B. whyC. that D. what

8. A. effort B.offerC.promise D. profit

9. A. come across B. look after C. depend on D. laugh at

10. A. instead B. indeedC. aside D. apart

11. A. worse B. betterC. less D. higher

12. A. relaxing B. disappointing C. pleasant D. regular

13. A. agents B. buyersC. managers D. owners

14. A. already B. stillC. generally D. ever

15. A. soB. or C. for D. but

16. A. apologized B. complained C. criticized D. explained

17. A. check B. analyze C. appreciate D. ignore

18. A. loss B. riskC. chance D. lead

19. A. increase B. difference C. interest D. average

20. A. kind B. politeC. smart D. energetic

Cloze 4(2015湖北,完形)

“Daily Star, sir,” called Jason, carrying some newspapers under his arm. The little boy had been

running up and down the street, but there were still twenty 1 left. His voice was almost gone and

his heart was 2 .The shops would soon close, and all the people would go home. He would have to

go home too, carrying the papers 3 money. He had hoped to sell more papers tonight to make more

money to buy a 4 for his mother and some seeds for his bird. That was why he had bought the

papers with all his money. He 5 as he thought of his failure to sell all his papers.

“You don’t know the 6 of selling papers. You must shout,? Hot news! Bomb bursting!?”

another newsboy Chad told Jason.“ 7 it’s not in the paper at all,” replied Jason. “Just run away

quickly 8 they have time to see, and you’ll 9 out and get your money,” Chad said.

It was a new 10 to Jason. He thought of his bird with no 11 and the cake he wanted to buy

for his mother, but was 12 that he would not tell a lie. Though he was 13 a poor newsboy, he

had been 14 some good things.

The next afternoon Jason went to the office for his papers 15 .Several boys were crowding

around Chad, who declared with a 16 smile that he sold six dozen the day before. He added that

Jason 17 money because he would not tell a lie. The boys 18 at Jason. “You wouldn’t tell a

lie yesterday, my boy?” A gentleman at the office came up and patted Jason’s shoulder

19 ,“You’re just the boy I am looking for.” A week later Jason started his new 20 .He lost the

sale of twenty papers because he would not tell a lie, but got a well-paid job because he told the truth.

1. A. shops B. coins C. people D. papers

2. A. open B. heavy C. pure D. weak

3. A. instead of B. in return for C. regardless of D. in exchange for

4. A. cup B. card C. comb D. cake

5. A. gave in B. broke down C. got away D. showed up

6. A. difficulty B. process C. goal D. secret

7. A. And B. But C. For D. So

8. A. before B. since C. though D. unless

9. A. call B. drop C. sell D. reach

10. A. edition B. idea C. policy D. task

11. A. bread B. insects C. seeds D. water

12. A. concerned B. amazed C. excited D. determined

13. A. still B. already C. just D. also

14. A. taught B. handed C. awarded D. allowed

15. A. at once B. by chance C. as usual D. on purpose

16. A. proud B. gentle C. warm D. polite

17. A. borrowed B. lost C. made D. saved

18. A. laughed B. shouted C. nodded D. stared

19. A. bravely B. gratefully C. fondly D. modestly

20. A. duty B. business C. job D. method

Cloze 5(2015陕西,完形)

Dad had a green comb.He bought it when he married Mum.Every night,he would hand me his 1 and say,“Good girl,help Daddy clean it,OK?”

I was 2 to do it. At age five, this dull task brought me such 3 .I would excitedly turn the tap 4 and brush the comb carefully. Satisfied that Id done a good job, I would happily return the comb to Dad. He would 5 affectionately at me and place the comb on his wallet.

Two years later, Dad started his own 6 ,which wasn’t doing so well. That was when things started to 7 .Dad didn’t come home as early and as much as he used to. Mum and I became 8 with him for placing our family in trouble. With 9 ,an uncomfortable silence grew between us.

After my graduation, Dad’s business was getting back on track. On my 28th birthday, Dad came home 10 .As usual, I helped him carry his bags into his study. When I turned to leave, he said, “Hey, would you help me 11 my comb?” I looked at him a while, then 12 the comb and headed to the sink.

It hit me then: why, as a child, 13 Dad clean his comb was such a pleasure. That routine(习惯)meant Dad was home early tothe evening with Mum and me. Itfamily.

I passed the clean comb back to Dad. He smiled at me and 16 placed his comb on his wallet. But this time, I noticed something 17 .Dad had aged. He had wrinkles next to his eyes when he smiled, 18 his smile was still as 19 as before, the smile of a father who just wanted a good 20 for his family. 1. A. bag 3. A. joy 4. A. out 5. A. stare

B. wallet B. relieved B. sadness B. over

B. smile B. business

C. comb

C. ashamed C. courage

D. brush

D. pleased D. pain

2. A. annoyed

C. in

D. on D. laugh D. journey

D. form D. strict D. ease D. keep

D. threw D. hearing

C. shout

C. task C. mad C. speed C. improve

6. A. family 7. A. progress 8. A. satisfied 9. A. time

B. change B. patience B. repair B. took

B. letting B. lose B. broke

B. exciting

B. delighted

10. A. occasionally B. early 11. A. sharpen 12. A. dropped 13. A. watching 14. A. find

15. A. affected 16. A. firmly 17. A. different 18. A. for

C. frequently D. rarely C. clean C. handed C. helping C. waste C. meant

C. casually C. so

D. spend D. supported

D. carefully D. yet D. innocent

B. hurriedly B. or

B. life

C. interesting D. urgent C. cautious

19. A. convincing 20. A. origin

B. heartwarming

C. reputation D. education

Cloze 6(2015四川,完形)

My previous home had a stand of woods behind it and many animals in the backyard. That first

year, I 1 feeding peanuts to the blue jays, then the squirrels. The squirrels had no 2 coming up right to me for them. As the months went by, the rabbits saw that I was no 3 and didn?t escape. When I threw carrot slices(薄片),they even came for a nibble(啃).Slowly they came to 4 me, and by the end of the year they were eating out of my hand.

That second year, the rabbits 5 me, and one would even sit up for slices! While I was feeding them, I 6 that a groundhog who used to run away was now taking an 7 interest in this food situation. I carefully extended a long 8 ,with a keen eye on those teeth, and 9 ,there were times I would have the groundhog sitting next to a rabbit, both munching(津津有味地咀嚼)on carrots. A few months later, while 10 , she would even turn her back to me. 11 when she was facing away, I reached out and 12 scratched(搔)her back with my finger. She didn?t move.

By year three, the rabbits and the groundhog were back. The groundhog 13 didn?t have a

problem with me scratching her back, and I got an idea. I?d always 14 ,while slicing up carrots, that the end looked like a cap. 15 one day, just to see what she would do, I gently 16 one on top of the groundhog?s head. Again, not a 17 .The next time, I had my camera ready to record what you see here, one of several dozen such pictures. 18 she had a slice to eat, she never 19

the one on her head. It was a fair 20 —I got a pleasure, and she had yet another tasty treat.

1. A. avoided B. started C. canceled D. suggested

2. A. business B. fun C. problem D. privilege

3. A. help B. cheat C. threat D. exception

4. A. trust B. miss C. admire D. appreciate

5. A. feared B. ignored C. discovered D. remembered

6. A. proved B. decided C. noticed D. understood

7. A. extreme B. increasing C. additional D. inspiring

8. A. squirrel B. rabbit C. peanut D. carrot

9. A. before long B. long ago C. over and over D. all over again

10. A. eating B. playing C. sitting D. sleeping

11. A. Next B. Once C. Soon D. Lately

12. A. carefully B. suddenly C. violently D. patiently

13. A. also B. thus C. just D. still

14. A. thoughtB. doubted C. admitted D. recognised

15. A. While B. OrC. SoD. For

16. A. fixed B. placed C. hung D. kept

17. A. tremble B. move C. delay D. hesitation

18. A. Even if B. Ever since C. As far as D. So long as

19. A. welcomed B. required C. bothered D. expected

20. A. trade B. competition C. task D. affair

考点二 夹叙夹议

Cloze 7(2015福建,完形)

One of the easiest things in the world is to become a fault-finder. However, life can be 1 when you are not busy finding fault with it.

Several years ago I 2 a letter from seventeen-year-old Kerry, who described herself as a

world-class fault-finder, almost always 3 by things. People were always doing things that annoyed her, and 4 was ever good enough. She was highly self-critical and also found fault with her friends. She became a really 5 person.

Unfortunately, it took a horrible accident to change her 6 .Her best friend was seriously hurt in a car crash. What made it almost 7 to deal with was that the day before the 8 ,Kerry had visited her friend and had spent the whole time criticizing her 9 of boyfriends, the way she was living, the way she related to her mother, and various other things she felt she needed to 10 . It wasn?t until her friend was badly hurt that Kerry became 11 her habit of finding fault. Very quickly, she learned to appreciate life rather than to 12 everything so harshly(刻薄).She was able to transfer her new wisdom to other parts of her 13 as well.

Perhaps most of us aren?t as extreme at fault-finding, 14 when we?re honest, we can be

sharply 15 of the world. I?m not suggesting you 16 problems, or that you pretend things are — 18 most of the time, and especially when it?s not a really big 19 .

Train yourself to “bite your tongue”, and with a little 20 , you?ll get really good at letting things go. And when you do, you?ll get back your enthusiasm and love for life.

1. A. lonely B. greatC. quiet D. uneasy

2. A. receivedB. answered C. expected D. rejected

3. A. threatened B. interrupted C. bothered D. spoiled

4. A. anything B. everything C. something D. nothing

5. A. caring B. boringC. interestingD. surprising

6. A. attitudeB. planC. measure D. explanation

7. A. urgent B. unnecessary C. certain D. impossible

8. A. occasion B. eventC accident D. adventure

9. A. memoryB. noticeC. evidence D. choice

10. A. hear B. contribute C. express D. admit

11. A. aware of B. afraid of C. curious about D. confused about

12. A. discuss B. realizeC. judge D. settle

13. A. family B. life C. career D. education

14. A. soB. or C. but D. for

15. A. proud B. sureC. hopeful D. critical

16. A. face B. createC. solve D. ignore

17. A. rarer B. betterC. stranger D. worse

18. A. at least B. at lastC. by far D. so far

19. A. task B. dealC. result D. duty

20. A. practiceB. speechC. rest D. pity

Cloze 8(2014天津,完形)

One night, when I was eight, my mother gently asked me a question I would never forget.

“Sweetie, my company wants to me but needs me to work in Brazil. This is like your teacher telling that you?ve done and allowing you to skip a grade(跳级), but you?ll have to your friends. Would you say yes to your teacher?” She gave me a hug and asked me to think about it. I was puzzled. The question kept me for the rest of the night I had said “yes” but for the first time, I realized the decisions adults had to make.

For almost four years, my mother would call us from Brazil every day. Every evening I?d wait for the phone to ring and then tell her every detail of my day. A phone call, however, could never replace her and it was difficult not to feel lonely at times.

During my fourth-grade Christmas break, we flew to Rio to visit her. Looking at her large apartment, I became how lonely my mother must have been in Brazil herself. It was then I started to appreciate the tough choices she had to make on family and work.

difficult decisions, she used to tell me, you wouldn?t know whether you made the right choice, but you could always make the best out of the situation, with passion and a attitude.

Back home, I myself that what my mother could do, I could, too. If she to live in Rio all by herself, I, too, could learn to be but achievable

My mother is now back with us. But I will never forget what the has really taught me. Sacrifices in the end. The separation between us has proved to be for me.

1. A. attract B. promote C. surprise D. praise

2. A. little B. much C. wellD. wrong

3. A. leave B. refuse C. contact D. forgive

4. A. explaining B. sleeping C. wondering D. regretting

5. A. poor B. timely C. final D. tough

6. A. eagerly B. politely C. nervously D. curiously

7. A. patience B. presence C. intelligence D. Influence

8. A. comfortable B. expensive C. empty D. modern

9. A. interested in B. aware of C. doubtful D. satisfied with

10. A. when B. where C. which D. that

11. A. abandoning B. balancing C. comparing D. mixing

12. A. depending on B. supplied with C. faced withD. insisting on

13. A. differentB. friendly C. positive D. general

14. A. criticizedB. informedC. warned D. reminded

15. A. managedB. offered C. attempted D. expected

16. A. gratefulB. energetic C. independent D. practical

17. A. examples B. limits C. rules D. goals

18. A. questionB. experience C. history D. occasion

19. A. pay off B. come back C. run out D. turn up

20. A. blessingB. gathering C. failure D. pleasure

考点三 说明文、议论文Cloze 9(2015浙江,完形)

Since finishing my studies at Harvard and Oxford,Ive watched one friend after another land high-ranking,high-paying Wall Street jobs.As executives(高级管理人员)with banks,consulting firms,established law firms,and major corporations,many are now 1 on their way to impressive careers.By society?s 2 ,they seem to have it made.

On the surface, these people seem to be very lucky in life. As they left student life behind, many had a 3 drink at their cheap but friendly local bar, shook hands with longtime roommates, and 4 out of small apartments into high buildings. They made reservations at restaurants where the cost of a bottle of wine 5 a college year?s monthly rent. They replaced their beloved old cars with expensive new sports cars.

The thing is, a number of them have 6 that despite their success, they aren?t happy. Some 7 of unfriendly coworkers and feel sad for eight-hour workweeks devoted to tasks they 8 .Some do not respect the companies they work for and talk of feeling tired and 9 .However, instead of devoting themselves to their work, they find themselves working to support the 10 to which they have so quickly become 11 .

People often speak of trying a more satisfying path, and 12 in the end the idea of leaving their jobs to work for something they 13 or finding a position that would give them more time with their families almost always leads them to the same conclusion: it?s 14 .They have loans, bills, a

mortgage(抵押贷款)to,retirement to save for. They recognize there?s something 16 in their lives, but it?s 17 to step off the track.

In a society that tends to 18 everything in terms of dollars and cents, we learn from a young age to consider the costs of our 19 in financial terms. But what about the personal and social costs 20 in pursuing money over meaning? These are exactly the kinds of costs many of us tend to ignore—and the very ones we need to consider most.

1. A. much B. neverC. seldom D. well

2. A. policies B. standards C. experiments D. regulations

3. A. lastB. leastC. second D. best

4. A. cycled B. movedC. slid D. looked

5. A. shared B. paidC. equaled D. collected

6. A. advertised B. witnessed C. admitted D. demanded

7. A. complain B. dreamC. hear D. approve

8. A. distribute B. hateC. applaud D. neglect

9. A. calm B. guiltyC. warm D. empty

10. A. family B. government C. lifestyle D. project

11. A. accustomed B. appointed C. unique D. available

12. A. yetB. alsoC. instead D. rather

13. A. let out B. turn inC. give up D. believe in

14. A. fundamental B. practical C. impossible D. unforgettable

15. A. take off B. drop off C. put off D. pay off

16. A. missing B. inspiring C. sinking D. shining

17. A. harmful B. hardC. useful D. normal

18. A. measure B. sufferC. digest D. deliver

19. A. disasters B. motivations C. campaigns D. decisions

20. A. assessed B. involved C. covered D. reduced

Cloze 10(2015安徽,完形)

In our modern world, when something wears out, we throw it away and buy a new one. The 1 is that countries around the world have growing mountains of 2 because people are throwing out more rubbish than ever before.

How did we 3 a throwaway society? First of all, it is now easier to 4 an object than to spend time and money to repair it. 5 modern manufacturing (制造业) and technology, companies are able to produce products quickly and inexpensively .Products are plentiful and 6 .

Another cause is our 7 of disposable (一次性的) products. As 8 people, we are always looking for 9 to save time and make our lives easier. Companies 10 thousands of different kinds of disposable products: paper plates, plastic cups, and cameras, to name a few.

Our appetite for new products also 11 to the problem. We are 12 buying new things. Advertisements persuade us that 13 is better and that we will be happier with the latest products. The result is that we 14 useful possessions to make room for new ones.

All around the world, we can see the 15 of this throwaway lifestyle. Mountains of rubbish just keep getting bigger. To 16 the amount of rubbish and to protect the 17 ,more

governments are requiring people to recycle materials. 18 ,this is not enough to solve(解决) our problem.

Maybe there is another way out. We need to repair our possessions 19 throwing them away. We also need to rethink our attitudes about 20 .Repairing our possessions and changing our spending habits may be the best way to reduce the amount of rubbish and take care of our

environment.

1. A. key B. reason C. project D. problem

2. A. gifts B. rubbish C. debt D. products

3. A. face B. become C. observe D. change

4. A. hide B. control C. replace D. withdraw

5. A. Thanks to B. As to C. Except for D. Regardless of

6. A. safe B. funny C. cheap D. powerful

7. A. love B. lack C. prevention D. division

8. A. sensitive B. kind C. brave D. busy

9. A. ways B. places C. jobs D. friends

10. A. donate B. receive C. produce D. preserve

11. A. adapts B. returns C. responds D. contributes

12. A. tired of B. addicted to C. worried about D. ashamed for

13. A. newer B. stronger C. higher D. larger

14. A. pick up B. pay for C. hold onto D. throw away

15. A. advantages B. purposes C. functions D. consequences

16. A. show B. record C. decrease D. measure

17. A. technology B. environment C. consumers D. brands

18. A. However B. Otherwise C. Therefore D. Meanwhile

19. A. by B. in favour of C. after D. instead of

20. A. spending B. collecting C. repairing D. advertising

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:第三讲 一次函数培优
  • 下一篇:高中通用技术会考知识点总结