书面表达

书面表达

1.How important and necessary for us to keep the balance of nature and protect the environment! 对于我们来说,维持生态平衡,保护赖以生存的环境是多么重要啊!

2.旅游能开拓我们视野,了解世界上的不同文化。

Travel can broaden our minds by learning about different cultures of the world.

3. 书本不仅可以给我们展示一个世界,而且还可以使我们终身受益。

Not only do books show us a broad world but also we can benefit from them all our lives.

4. 因此,我们能下个结论,那就是世上和平最珍贵。

We can, therefore, come to the conclusion that nothing is so precious as peace in the world.

5. 总而言之,好公民应该遵守交通规则。

In conclusion, a good citizen should observe traffic regulations.

6. 全世界的环境问题正变得越来越严重。

Environmental problems are becoming more and more seriousall over the world.

7. 从图中我们可以看到,污染从方方面面构成了对我们地球的威胁。

From the picture, we can see that pollution is posing a threat to our earth, which comes in many ways.

8. 我深信预防胜于治疗。

I am greatly convinced that prevention is better than cure.

9. 我建议有关部门采取一些有效措施改善现状。

I suggest the department concerned taking some effective measures to improve the present situation.

10.同时,我把帮助保护环境干净和健康看作我的职责。

Meanwhile, I will regard it as my duty to help keep our environment clean and healthy.

11.如果每个人都为保护环境做出贡献,世界会变得更加美好。

If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.

12.此外,应该进一步教育人们,使其意识到环境保护的重要性。

What’s more, people should be further educated to realize the importance of environmental protection.

13.沙尘暴来的时候我正在城外,很高兴我错过了沙尘暴。

I was out of the city when the sandstorm came. I was very glad to have missed it.

14.政府应严格执法,另一方面,大众也应该培养减少污染的好习惯。

The government should enforce laws strictly. On the other hand, the public should also develop the good habit of reducing pollution.

15.青少年犯罪的主要原因是社会风气日益败坏。

The main reason why the juveniles commit crimes is that social environment is becoming worse.

16.俗话说得好:“诚实为上策”。

As an old saying goes,“Honesty is the best policy.”

17..随着我国经济的快速发展,许多社会问题产生了。

With the rapid development of our economy, a lot of social problems have surfaced (come out).

18.在这信息的年代,计算机扮演着非常重要的角色。

In the age of information and communication, the computer plays an extremely important role.

19.在我求学的过程中,我忘不了学习英语的所遭到的巨大困难。

In the course of my schooling, I will never forget the great difficulty I encountered in learning English.

20. 毫无疑问,近视在我国的年轻人中是一个严重的问题.

There is no doubt that near-sightedness is a serious problem among the youth of our country.

21.根据我个人经验, 微笑已带给我许多好处.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:高考英语
  • 下一篇:新课标小学综合实践活动(三――六)年级上册期末调研试题