Moudle 3 Sports 测试题(单项+完型+阅读+词汇+书面表达1)-外研8

14-15学年外研八年级上学期Module3试题

Class:Name:Marks:(满分100分)

一、 单项选择 (本题共15小题,每小题1分,共15分)

从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。

( )1.— Dick, do you often play violin in your free time?

— No. I often playvolleyball with my friends.A. the; / C. /; theA. at B. a; theD. the; aB. to D. againstB. studentD. visitor ( )2.There will be a football match next week. Our team will playGuanghua Team.C. about( )3. Mr Li is a swimming . He teaches the children how to swim.A. fanC. coach( )4.Don’t speak, Li Shan. Your sister is doing her homework now.A. quicklyB. loudly C. quietly A. lost C. passed D. slowly B. wonD. beat

( )5.No. 15 Middle SchoolNo. 20 Middle School in the basketball match yesterday.( )6.— Do you like playing table tennis or swimming?

— Table tennis. I think it isthan swimming.

A. excitingB. more boring C. more exciting D. boring( )7.The match will start in 20 minutes. The players have time to .A. get upB. warm up C. look upD. put up( )8.Don’t worry. I have time to help you improve your pronunciation. A. a few B. plenty C. few A. Did D. plenty ofB. Do D. Does( )9. some exercise every day is important to us. C. Doing— 3 to 2.A. Why B. How muchD. How many C. What ( )10.—is the score of the football match?

( )11.The sports you do, the you will be.

A. much; healthy B. more; healthier C. much; healthier D. more; healthy A. learned C. hurtA. faster C. more B. scored D. trained B. better D. earlier ( )12.That’s too bad! Bob his arms this morning. They can’t move now. ( )13.I did well in the English exam last Friday, but Lucy did . ( )14.— Bad luck! I didn’t pass the exam. — . Next time you’ll do well. A. Never mind B. Sorry C. Of course D. OK — A. That’ll be great! B. Don’t worry about that. C. That’s very boring!D. I’m not sure about that.

先通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从每题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项。

It was a fine day. Moose (驼鹿) would like to go for a pond.

“Hello, Beaver,” said Moose. “It is a blue-sky sunny day. A fine day for a walk.”

“It is also a day to swim,” said Beaver.

“You are ,” said Moose. “But my legs say it is time for a nice long walk.”

“Mouse,” said Beaver. “Maybe Mouse will walk with you.”

Moose walked up and down the hill, then up and down another hill. Mouse said he would clean his house.

Then Moose walked around and around. He asked Rabbit and Squirrel to go for a walk him. They both had some other things to do.

Moose walked to see Beaver.

“Hello, Moose,” said Beaver. “I am to go for a walk with you.”

“Hmmm ...” said Moose. “My legs are telling me something.”

“are they telling you?” asked Beaver.

“To take a nice long rest!” said Moose.

( )16. A. swim

( )17. A. good

( )18. A. wrong B. ride B. bad B. rightC. walkC. rainyC. strong D. run D. windy D. tall ( )15.— Are lots of people running along the street? 二. 完形填空 (本题共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)

( )19. A. Ask ( )20. A. You’re welcome ( )21. A. And ( )22. A. with ( )23. A. front ( )24. A. sorry ( )25. A. When

B. Answer B. That’s all right B. So B. to B. back

C. SpeakC. ButC. in C. fromC. busyC. How

D. Say D. Or D. on D. into D. ready D. What

C. Not at all D. Good idea

B. sad B. Why

A

三、阅读理解 (本大题共15小题,26-30小题每小题1分,31-40小题每小题2分,共25分)

Jack and Robert are sportsmen, but they are different. Jack is a runner. Every morning he goes swimming for one hour. Then he practises running. He eats a lot of fruit and vegetables. He hardly ever eats junk food. Jack says he can’t be fat, or he can’t run fast. Robert is a sumo wrestler (相扑手). He is more than 150kg, because he eats a lot and sleeps a long time. Robert only has lunch and supper every day, but he eats much. He only practises in the afternoon. The training is usually very hard. These habits help him keep fat and be a good sumo wrestler. 根据短文内容判断正误,正确为“A”,错误为“B”。 ( )26. Jack usually goes swimming in the morning. ( )27. Jack likes eating junk food very much. ( )28. Robert is less than 150kg. ( )29. Robert eats twice a day.

( )30. Robert only practises in the afternoon.

B

Many kids go to day camp during the summer. They can have a lot of fun, but the same. You start camp in the morning and go home in the afternoon. Sometimes, a bus takes you there or you might get a ride there. It might take you some time to like the place, the camp teacher, and the kids. But you go home every night, just like what you do during the school year.

Sleepaway camp makes you feel more excited because you’ll be there all day. It’s a kind of holiday, but without your parents. You’ll sleep in a dormitory (集体寝室) with other kids of the camp. You’ll eat together in a large dining hall and you’ll share the bathroom with other kids.

Some sleepaway camps are coed. That means there are both boys and girls at the camp. Some camps are just for girls or just for boys, but often these all-girl and all-boy camps meet up for dances and parties. ( )31. The underlined word “schedule” means “” in Chinese.

A. 营规

B. 日程表 D. 名单

C. 构思

( )32. The writer thinks .

A. no kid likes going to day camp B. sleepaway camp is more exciting C. day camp is a safer way to camp D. going to sleepaway camp is hard

( )33. At the sleepaway camp, kids will .

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:Module 3 Sports综合测评(含答案解析)-外研8上精品
  • 下一篇:Module 3 Sports试题-外研8上精品