Ex28(情景交际及谚语)

海安中学高三英语练习28(情景交际及谚语) By WL

一. 单项选择 1. —The T-shirt I received is not the same as is shown online.

—________? But I promise you we'll look into it right away. A.Who saysB.How come C.What forD.Why worry 2.—Thank you for the flowers.

—________. I thought they might cheer you up.

A.That's right B.All rightC.I'm all right D.It's all right 3. — Don't worry, Mum. The doctor said it was only the flu. — _______! I'll tell Dad there's nothing serious.

A. What a reliefB. Congratulations C. How surprising D. I'm so sorry

4. — Honey, the cats stuck in the tree. Can you turn off the TV and get a ladder…?—Oh, it jumped off.

________.

A. Never mindB. All right C. No problem D. Take care 5. —You could always put the decisions off a little bit longer.

—___________ If I leave it much longer I might miss my chance.

A. That’s reasonable advice. B. Isn’t it a good idea? C. Do you think so?D. I can’t agree more.

6. —Do you think their table tennis team will win the first place at the coming Asian Games?—_________. Ours is much stronger than theirs.

A. Of course B. It dependsC. Don’t mention itD. By no means 7. —I'm sorry I made a mistake! —A. Take your time B. You're rightC. Whatever you sayD. Take it easy 8.— I don’t understand why I have been dismissed.

—________! You are always being late and making mistakes. A. You are asking for it.B. You are kidding

C. It’s up to you D. You’ve got a point there 9.—Shall I study here for another day?— A. If you please. B. As you please.C. With pleasure. D. It’s a pleasure. 10.— Try not to work yourself too hard. Take it easy.

—A. So what? B. No way.C. What for?D. You, too. 11.— Tom, could you give me a hand in the following exam? — ______. Mom won’t allow me to do such crazy things. A. No problem B. It's a pleasure C. Forget it D. My pleasure 12.— Sorry, it’s already 6 o’clock. I have to be off for an appointment.— OK. ________. See you.

A. It couldn’t be better B. You’ve got me thereC. Let’s call it a day D. Take your time

13.— How about the performance last night? I stayed there for only a while.— ________, it turned out the best one I have ever seen.

A. Believe it or notB. Generally speakingC. Whatever the resultD. Leave it alone

14.—- I’ll be away on a business trip. Would you mind looking after my cat? — Not at all. ___________________.

A. I’ve no time B. I’d rather not C. I’d like it D. I’d be happy to 15.— I am so glad to find you at home. Can you do me a favor?

— Sure. ______________?

A. Why not B. What’s up C. How come D. How is it going 16.—Alice had an accident on her way to school yesterday. —? She is always careful.

A.How come B.Why notC.So what D.What for

17.— I think it was his excitement for his success in the first half that led to his eventual failure in the

game.

— You bet. Old sayings never fail, ―________‖A. Failure is the mother of successB. Pride goes before a fall

C. A hero is nothing but a product of his timeD. A fall into the pit, a gain in the wit 18. —How were your exams? All over?

—I really don't how. I did rather poorly last time. I hope I'll do better this time.—Come on, don't worry about it. You are sure to pass. As the saying goes,_______.

A. Lightening never strike the same place twiceB. One swallow does not make a summer C. Miracles always happen the last minute.D. There is truth in wine

19. Don't sigh over the small achievement. _____ , and I'm sure if you keep at it, you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel!

A. Lookers-on see most of the gameB. Constant dropping wears away the stone C. The world is your oysterD. Lost time is never found again

20. — We need a room for tonight, and I’d like to take a chance to check in without reservation. — Don’t you know about the jammed hotels in this season? ______. A. Better play it safe B. Do as you please C. No problem D. Think nothing of it 二.完形填空

You had better learn to be grateful. If you are grateful, you naturally yourself up to receive want recovery soon, start by feeling grateful that you are still start being grateful for whatever relationships, it is the key to successful futures and it is the key to You see, showing gratitude is the key to every thing in life. It is the key to successful One of my favorite , it makes life better.

healthier and happier lives.

Something asas a ―Thank you for being in my life‖ or ―I having you here with better!

So maybe your wife is not veryaround the house, but she’s great at cooking your favorite for world. work, . Or, maybe your child

but usually he makes you laugh so much and makes youthe luckiest parent in the I strongly smile on your face without evenevery of being grateful! 2122.23.AA..open easily B.make C.stand D. take 24.25.AB.correctly C.truly D. clearly 26.A.lovelyB.alive C.lively D. living A..amount terrible BB..number negativeCC..kind positiveDD..plenty confusing 27.A.leading B.takingC.enjoyingD. looking 28.29.AA..In other words Bmottos.In plain wordsC.In wordD. In a word 30 .31 AA. Brules C.habitsD. word .pleasantwantB.wonderfulC.short D. moving 32.33 .AA..for sure Blazy B..look forward to Cin generalC..instead of appreciateDD..would like in addition 3435. AA..vegetables painted B B beautifulC.carelessD. organized B.dishesC.beef D. drinks 36.37.AA..become of persuade B .B. stopped feel likeadviseC.spilledD. threwCC..act as D. look like 38..AA..dress up grateful BB..make up concerned CC.demand .get upanxiousD. suggestDD..wake up upset

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:【数学】贵州省黔南州2017届高三下学期期末考试(理)(word版,附答
  • 下一篇:高一英语第一学期期中考试卷