中考英语作文

My English Teacher

Gina is one of my favorite teachers. Though she has been teaching us for only three years, I respect and love her very much.

Gina is thirty-six years old and she is neither tall nor short. She works very hard. She tries to make her classes lively and interesting. And we enjoy her lessons very much. Gina is very kind and friendly to us. And we’re getting on well with each other. But she is very strict with us in our studies.

Gina teaches us so well that we all enjoy learning English. All the students think she is one of the most popular teachers in our school.

How to study English well

As we know, English is very important to for us.

I have changed a lot in three years in middle school

After entering the mid-school, I found I have changed a lot.

I used to be very short and fat, but I am tall and thin now. I think I became very pretty! I used to have long hair, but now I have short hair. I don’t like long hair because it is too ugly for me. Not only my appearance but also my habits changed a lot . I used to very lazy, I didn’t get up until being late for school, but now I get up very early. As for hobbies, I used to like watching movies, but now I like reading now.

In a word , during these years, I really changed a lot.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:公寓管理制度2016.12.28
  • 下一篇:初二小说散文复习