2016中考英语作文

2016中考英语作文

1.(感恩)Caring for my father

Dear Dad,

You’re so busy every day that you don’t pay attention your health .I’m worried about you all the time .I’d like to give you some suggestions.Firstly, I hear walking is the best sport. Your company is not far from home , is it ? Why not walk to work ? You’d better takeexercise at least once a week , such as playing tennis,going swimming,running.Secondly, it’s neccesary to have healthy food . Thirdly,try not to stay up too late and having enough sleep can help you work better .

Dad,please accept my advice and take action quickly .I love you and I really wish you healthy !

Yours,

Tom

2.Growing up with good books

Reading is very important.We can get knowledge through reading.It can not only open our minds, but also make us cleverer and happier.Our study can be improved if we read more books .The more we read, the more we will learn, and the brighter our future will become .

However, some students spend much time in listening to mucic , watching TV or going online to play games. It takes much of their spare time .So I suggest that everyone should read more books, especially read classics so that we can spread our Chinese culture to the world.

Let’s start reading now and let it become a part of our life!

3.My opinion on using the mobile phones

Mobile phones are used widely these days.More and more people use phones to do different kinds of things, such as chatting ,shopping and playing games.But they spend too much time on the phones .More and more mobile phone freaks appear .Not only the adults but also the children are members of them .

I don’t think it’s normal .Watching mobile phones too much is bad for our eyes. We have little time to exercise.It’s not good for our health .If we pay more attention to it , it will influence our study and lives .We have less and less time to communicate with others .

In my opinion, we can do something meaningful instead of playing with the mobile phones all the time .Reading ,exercising ,visiting friends and communicating with families are also good ways to spend your free time . I hope people can use the mobile phones correctly.

4.I love my father best

Of all the family members ,I love my father best. He is a taxi driver and works hard every day to support the family .He is strict in my study1

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:借物喻人作文讲座
  • 下一篇:等比数列教学