中考英语作文训练-中国文化主题

Suppose you are invited by Professor Williams to give a speech about Chinese culture to a group of international students。

Write a letter to

1) accept the invitation, and

2) introduce the key points of your speech

You should write about 90 words on the ANSWER SHEET。

Don’t use your own name, use “Li Ming” instead。

Don’t write your address。 (10 points)

[参考范文]

Dear Professor Williams,

I felt much honored(形容词,光荣的 ) when I received your invitation to give a speech about Chinese culture to the international students of your college. I’d love to do this job. So I am writing to tell you something about my speech.

I will share some knowledge about Chinese traditional festivals, such as Spring Festival and Mid-autumn Day. In the speech, I will introduce how Chinese people celebrate these festivals . For example, the Mid-Autumn Day, falling on the 15th of August in the Chinese lunar calendar, is a traditional Chinese holiday for family members to get together.People enjoy the beautiful full moon on this day. They also eat festival-moon cakes, as well as recite ancient Chinese poems. I believe my speech will help the foreign students understand Chinese culture better.

I am really looking forward to sharing these with all of the international students.

Yours sincerely,

Li Ming

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:七年级上册仁爱版语法词组句型
  • 下一篇:初中英语重点短语