英语期末试题

英语试题

一. 完形填空:(A)

Do you have a beautiful dream? I know almost everyone their own dreams in their life. Theharder.

I am studying in a school now. My dream isa teacher in West China. Many Children there want send their children to school. But going to school and studying is the only make friends with them. how to be a useful person. I think it is ain the world.

( )1. A. hasB. haveC. isD. are

( )2. A. atB. to C. inD. with

( )3. A. to work B. to study C. work D. working

( )4. A. beB. to make C. to do D. to be

( )5. A. andB. butC. or D. so

( )6. A. notB. muchC. many D. any

( )7. A. way B. greaterC. the greaterD. the greatest

( )8. A. amB. will beC. was D. am going to

( )9. A. they B. theirC. them D. theirs

( )10. A. room B. bookC. school D. job

(B)

An old man lived alone in a town. He wanted to dig up his potato garden, but it was verywork.. His only son, who alwayshim in the past, was then in prison(监狱). So the old man wrote a letter to his son and said:

Dear Son,

I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won’t be able to potatoes in my garden this year. I to miss doing it, because your mother always loved planting time. I’ m just getting too old to dig up a garden. If you were here, all mywould be over. I know you would dig up the garden for me you weren’t in prison.

Love,

Dad

Soon the old mana letter: “Dad, don’t dig up the garden! That’s where I buried(埋藏)the guns(枪)!”

At 4 a.m. the next morning, somecame and dug up the whole garden without finding any guns. The old man was and wrote another note to his son. He told him what had happened, and him what to do next.

His son’s reply was: “Go ahead and plant your potatoes, Dad. It’s the best I could do for you from here.”

( )1. A. hard B. interesting C. simpleD. boring

( )2. A. taught B. helpedC. changedD. stopped

( )3. A. cook B. digC. plant D. put

( )4. A. hope B. forgetC. hate D. decide

( )5. A. troubleB. illnessC. dangerD. fear

( )6. A. ifB. unlessC. becauseD. when

( )7. A. wrote B. receivedC. sent D. read

( )8. A. friends B. neighbours C. policemen D. prisoners

( )9. A. ill B. lucky C. surprisedD. sorry

( )10. A. told B. called C. invited D. asked

(C)

Radio, telephone and television are widely used in the world. When you the radio, you can listen. But when you use telephone, not only can you listen to others can’t see the other one at all. Television is than both of them. People can watch TV and listen to it, you can’t take part in what you see.

Today, some people are using a type of telephone vision-phone. Two persons who are talking can see each other it.

Vision-phones can be of great use when you have something the person whom you are calling. It may also have other uses in the future. Some day you may be able to call up a and ask to read a book right over your vision-phone. You may be able to do the shopping through it, too. Perhaps the near future, vision-phone will come into wider uses in our ( )1.A.turn on B.turn off C. turn down D.turn up

( )2.A. and B. but too C. but also D.so

( )3.A.more better B.much worse C. very good D.much better

( )4.A.or B.but C. while D. and

( )5.A.calling B.calls C. called D.are called

( )6.A. without B.with C. for D.into

( )7.A.to show B.showing C. to be shown D.shown

( )8.A.bank B.hospital C. park D.library

( )9.A. in B. on C. by D. without

( )10.A.someday B.every day C. one day D.everyday

二. 七选五:

Tom Smith was a writer. He wrote detective (侦探) stories for magazines. One evening he could not find an end for a story. He sat with his pen in front of him, 1._________. So he decided to go to the cinema.

When he came back, 2._________. The man had a drink, smoked several of Tom's cigarettes (香烟) and read the story. The man left a note, “I have read your story and I don't think much of it. 3._________. By the way, I am a thief. I am not going to steal anything tonight. But if you become a famous writer, I will return.”

4._________. Then he sat down and finished the story. 5._________ but when he goes out in the evening, he always leaves a half-finished story on his desk.

A. Please read my advice and you can write a wonderful story

B. but had no idea.

C. Please write down my advices and you can finish you story.

D. Tom read the thief's advice

E. Tom is famous now

F. Tom is still not a famous writer.

G. he found that someone had broken into (闯入) his house

答案:(A) 1—5 ABCDB 6—10 AABCD (B) 1—5 ABCCA 6—10ABCCD

(C)1—5 ACDBC 6—10 BADAD

七选五:BGADE

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:语法
  • 下一篇:2016年秋季人教版PEP小学六年级英语Unit 6 How do you feel