最新人教PEP2017-2018年五年级下册英语期末试题 (3)

五年级英语下期未测试卷

听力(50分)

一、听音练习把所听到的单词选入括号内(30分) ()1、A. whatB. where C. when ()2、A. whoB. wellC. whose ()3、A. his B. her C. Ours 三、听录音,看是否与你听到的句子完全一致。(对的写“T”,错的写“F”) (10分)

()1、I like the trees

()2、I want to paint a picture too ()3、mike doesn’t like reading a book ()4、my birthday is on july lst ( )4、A. yourB. hers()5、A. eatingB.playing()6、A.longB.pink()7、A.decemberB.may()8、A.firstB.fourth ()9、A.motherBfather ()10、A.AprilB.june二、选出你所听到问句的答语。(10分) ()1、which season do you like best?

A.I like summerB.I like winter best()2、when is the party?

A.It’s in may B.It’s in june ()3、whose dog is it?

A.It’s mineB.It’s his()4、what are they doing? A.They are playing ping-pang B.They are doing kung fu C.They are singing and dancing ()5、where is my book?

A.It’s on the deskB.It’under the chair C. yours C.sleeping C.youngC.october C.secondC.mumC.marchC.spring C.It’s in november C.It’ s oursC.It’s behind the door()5、the dog is chen jie’s

笔试(50)

四、单项选择题。(10分)

()1、______(谁的)book is it? A.whoB.whoseC.what ()2、______(be)he cleaning the classroom? A.beB.isC.are

()3、______(何时)do you go to school? A.what B.whereC.when ()4、she is______(正喝水)water A.drink B.drinkingC. / ()5、when is your birthday?It’s_______Aprillst

A.onB.inC.at ()6、The dog is_________(我们的) A.oursB.ourC.we ()7、It’s______(我们的)desk A.oursB.ourC.we ()8、_____are you doing?

A.what B.when C.How

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:最新人教PEP2017-2018年五年级下册英语期末试题 (1)
  • 下一篇:最新人教PEP2017-2018年三年级下册英语教学设计-Unit3 Period1