高二英语期末试题

高二英语期末试题

命题人:王 莉 王婷

一,语音(共15小题,每小题1分,共20分)

二,单项选择题(共30小题,每小题1分,共30分)

1.That English story reminded me ______ my childhood. A.toB. at C. ofD. on

2.He ____ his daughter’s ability to speak four languages.A.is afraid ofB.is known asC. Is proud withD. is proud of3.His attitude _____ this promotion is similar to mine. A.in B.towardC. for D.about 4.______, it seemed to have no effect.

A.In factB.On the factC.In the factD.In a fact 5.He _____ made progress by attending the course.A. less B. less thanC.more or lessD. no less than 6. Dad is sleeping. Would you please ____ the TV.

Keep on going never give up!

A. turn on B.turn off C. turn in D.turn to 7. This _____ something I mentioned earlier.

A.used to B. related to C.led to D.looked forward to 8.---Must we do our homework first? ---No, you______. You may have a rest first. A.mustn’t B. needn’t C.may not D.can’t 9._______ to have lunch with us today? A.Do you likes B. Would you like C.Will you liked D.Would you liked

10.You _____ ask that man over there. Maybe he knows the way.

A.had better to B.had not better C.had better D.had better not

11.There ____ some flowers in the garden, but now they all have gone.

A.were used to be B.used to be C.uses to be D.used to be having

12.---I saw Mr. Wang playing basketball on the playground this morning.

— It ___ be him. Mr. Wang has gone to Shanghai. A.mustn’t B.needn’t C. can’t D. may not 13.All the apples ______ fell down were eaten by the pigs. A. that B. which C. those D. what

14.Some of the roads were flooded, _____ made our journey more difficult.

A.which B.it C.that D.what

15.---Do you know the man _____ is talking with your father? ---Yes , he is our headmaster.

A.he B. who C. which D. whom 16.We found the baby _____ on the floor.

A.slept B. sleep C. to sleep D.sleeping 17.I always enjoy_____ to popular music at night.

A.to listen B.listening C.that I can listen D.if I can listen 18.We are looking forward _____ our friends next week. A.to see B. to seeing C. to be seeing D.shall see

19.Every day she spends half an hour _____ exercises so she is very healthy.

A.taking B.takes C. to take D.take

20. People are not allowed_____ freely at the meeting and they don’t allow _____ either.

A.to talk ; smoking B.to talk ; to smoke C.talking ; smoking D.talking ; to smoke 21.It is no good _____ here . Let’s go home.

A. to wait B.waited C.waiting D.having waited

22.______in the field on a March afternoon, he could feel the

warmth of spring.

A.To walk B. Walking C.Walked D.Having walked 23.The teacher told her students____ the lab without permission(允许).

A.not to enter B. To not enter C.don’t enter D.not enter 24.It won’t be long____ we meet again. A.after B.since C.before D.when 25.I can’t understand_______.

A.what does Christmas mean B.what Christmas does mean C. what mean does Christmas D.what Christmas means 26.It is _____ that tigers belong to meat eating animals. A.known B.knowing C. to know D. knew 27._____ he will leave for America hasn’t been decided yet. A.When B. What C.Where D.If 28.That is ____ she was late for work this morning.

A. what B. where C. why D. when

29.We can see _________ advertisements on the TV. A. a large number of B. a great deal of C. great deal of D. a large amount of 30.The poor man needs our help , _____ he? A.need B.needn’t C. does D.doesn’t

they find something new, they love to ask questions and __7__ to find out answers. What is the best __8__ to get knowledge? If we learn by ourselves, we will get __9__ knowledge. If we are getting answers from others and do not ask why, we will never learn well. When we study in the right way, we will learn more and understand better.

1. A. sleep B. read C. drink D. eat 2. A. sport B. exercise C. knowledge D. meat 3. A. untilB. when C. after D. so 4. A. interested B. interesting C. weak D. better 5. A. everything B. something C. nothing D. anything 6. A. lendB. read C. learn D. write 7. A. try B. have C. refuse D. wait 8. A. place B. school C. way D. road 9. A. littleB. few C. many D. the most

三,完形填空(本大题共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)

Food is very important. Everyone needs to __1__ well if he or she wants to have a strong body. Our minds also need a kind of food. This kind of food is __2__. We begin to get knowledge even __3__ we are very young. Small children are __4__ in everything around them. They learn __5__ while they are watching and listening. When they are getting older, they begin to __6__ story books, science books…, anything they like. When

10. A. often B. always C. usuallyD. Something

Smoking is not allowed in theaters, cinemas, and other public places , therefore , smoking must be forbidden in our classrooms.

四,阅读理解(本大题共15小题,每小题2分,共30分。)

A

Smoking,

1. What is the students’ aim?

A. To express their discomfort B. To enjoy smoking C. To forbid smoking in the classroom D. To suffer from smoking

2.The writer of the article is likely to be _______. A. medical doctorB. a government official C. A university student D. a smoker

3.According to the passage , people who don’t smoke ___ when taking in the air polluted by tobacco smoke. A. suffer less than smokers B.suffer more than smokers C.suffer as much as the smokers

which may be a pleasure for some people, is a

serious reason of discomfort for their fellows. Medical authorities express their concern about the effect of smoking on the health not only of those who smoke but also of those who do not . In fact , nonsmokers who take in the air polluted by tobacco smoke suffer more than the smokers themselves. As a great number of our students have joined in an effort to persuade the university to forbid smoking in the classrooms. I believe they are completely right in their aim. However ,I think it more important to achieve this by calling on the smokers to use good judgment and show concern for others.

D.don’t suffer at all from tobacco smoke

4.The writer thinks it important for smokers to ______ A.show concern for others B.forbid others to smoke

C.show concern for their own health D.know the effect of smoking on their health 5.The text suggests that _____

A.many students have joined in the smokers B.many students have stopped smoking C.most students are smoking in classroom D.most students have been smoking in classrooms

Children in the US will leave their parents' home when they grow up. They usually live far from their parents because they want to find good jobs. They often write to their parents or telephone them. And they often go to visit their parents on holiday.

Parents usually let their children choose their own jobs. Americans think it important for young people to decide on their lives by themselves.

Children are asked to do some work around their house. And in many families, children are paid for doing some housework so that they learn how to make money for their own use.

1. The size of most American families is ______ that of other countries.

B

Most American families are smaller than the families in other countries. Most American families have one or two parents and one or two children each.

A.larger than B.smaller than C.as big as D.as small as

2. When children grow up,they leave their parents' home to ______.

A.get married B.be free C.find good jobs D.go to university 3. They visit their parents ______. A.on weekdays B.on weekends C. at any time D.on holiday

4.Which of the following statements is WRONG? A.Children have the freedom to choose their own job. B.Parents don't ask their children to do the housework. C.Parents think it important for children to make their own decision.

D.When children grow up , they usually live far away from their home.

5. Some parents pay their children for doing homework because_____.

A.children can learn how to make money for themselves B.their children required them to do so C.they are rich D.it is required by law

C

When I was a child, my parents always told me that I should never talk to strangers. This was part of a whole list of things I should never do: Never accept food or candy from strangers, never get in a car with strangers , and so on.

But if we didn’t start a conversation with strangers, we’d never make new friends. We’d never get a job. We may miss the

joy that comes from talking with strangers. And the more people you know, you more chances you can get.

The following passage offers you some advice on how to break the ice.

Don’t just stare at your shoes. Go and say “Hi” to that new guy. It will be easier to break the ice if you know more about different cultures.

British: Beautiful day, isn’t it?

The weather in Britain is changeable. So, it is one of the topics the British care most about. And there’s a simple rule: Say “Yes” whether you agree with the person’s idea on the weather or not. That’s because the British start a conversation using the weather so that they can continue their talk. French: Where did you go on holiday?

To talk with a French person, the safest way is to ask his or her last holiday. French students enjoy a 10-to-15-day holiday every two months. French employees get more than six weeks of holidays per year.

American: So, where are you from?

The US is so big and people move so often that location is always a source(来源) of talk. You can try to find a connection with the place they’re from. For example, if someone is from Los Angeles , you could say:“Oh, I have a friend who studied there”

1.Why did the writer’s parents tell him not to talk to strangers? A. It was dangerous. B. Is wasted time.

C. It was part of the life. D. Their son didn’t like to talk to strangers.

2.The best thing to talk with British is________.

A. the fog B. the rain C.the weather D. the wind 3.To talk with a French person, the safest way is______. A. his or her family B. his or her parents

C. his or her friends D. his or her last holiday 4.The location is always a source of talk in America because_____ .

A. They are energetic B. They love their home

C. Los Angeles is their locationD. The US is so big and people move so often 5.According to the passage, the writer thinks______. A. his parents were right B. he can talk with strangers freely

C. It is necessary to talk with strangers

D. he can find jobs easily 五,写作(15分)

在日常生活中为了使我们的环境变得更好,我们可以做很多事情,甚至是一些小事也可以起作用。请写一篇有关保护环境的文章。70词左右。文章要写出 1.picking up rubbish from the ground. 2.not using plastic bags. 3.recycling batteries.

4.telling others to protect the environment

高二英语期末考试试题

一 语音(1分×15)

1----5 ______________ 6------10____________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________11----15 ______________

二 单项选择(1分×30)

1----5 ______________

11----15 ____________

21-----25____________

三 完形填空(1分×10)

1----5 ______________

四 阅读理解(2分×15)

1----5 ______________

11----15 ______________

五 写作(15分) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________6------10____________ _____________________________________________________16------20___________ _____________________________________________________ 26-----30___________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________6------10____________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________6------10____________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:高一英语语法(4):动词的被动语态
  • 下一篇:数据结构习题