语法填空无提示词类

语法填空热门考点解题策略之基础篇

——无提示词类

出题人:_________审题人:____________ 审批人:___________ Learning aims:

1.To share the skills to deal with the rational cloze without cue words by observing and analyzing.

2.To practice the rational cloze using the skills. Learning procedures:

Step1:通关秘籍(Read and remember)

2.如果“空”前是动词(及物动词)或者介词,那么“空”考察代词宾格。如果“空”后面的名词在上一句重复出现,必填the。

词。

或which。如果“空”前面的名词是人,就填who;如果“空”前面的名词是物,就填which。

6.如果“空”的前面不是名词,而且“空”的后面是动词或主谓结构并缺少宾语(及物动词或介词后面缺少宾语),那么就要填what或who,不会区分就选what。(名词性从句里缺成分多用what)

句话,那么填连词。

Step2:融会贯通(Fill in the blanks using the skills)

1.Tom is my friend._____ met him in a shop which sells fruit when I was seeing what I like.

2._______ is important for students to use the Internet properly.

3.Tom is my friend. I met _____ in a shop which sells fruit when I was seeing what I like.

4.I met him in ____ shop which sells fruit when I was seeing what I like. 5.In______word,friends are those you like and trust.(期中考试)

6.“Why did you take your time to come? Don’t you have __4__ sense of responsibility?”

7I met him ____ a shop which sells fruit when I was seeing what I like. 8.I met him in a shop _____ sells fruit when I was seeing what I like.

9.They also bought a wheelchair for ten-year-old Tan Jun ,______suffers from a brain problem.(3月月考)

10.I’m buying some Christmas gifts for those______work with me.(5月月考) 11.I met him in a shop which sells fruit when I was seeing _____ I like. 12.Here is my idea about_______a friend is like.(期中考试)

13.I met him in a shop which sells fruit _____ I was seeing what I like. 14.In 2003,______Professor Dorrity and his wife retired,they came to Wuhan and started to work as volunteers.(3月月考)

15.Sweet wormwood(青蒿) is a common plant in China,_______it has the power to cure the deadly disease called malaria(疟疾)(一质测)

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:第3章函数的应用测试题
  • 下一篇:Uint one in book2 reading and writing