高考2015冠词

冠词过关:

1.While he was investigating ways to improve the telescope, Newton made ________ discovery which completely changed ________ man’s understanding of color.

A. a; 不填 B. a; the C. 不填; the D. the; a

2 Inweek or so.I’11 be among_____ unemployed,I’m afraid.

A.小填;a B.a;不填 C.a;theD.me:不填

3. Pirates from Somalia who hijacked _____European carrier in ______ Indian Ocean threatened to kill its 25 crew members if any rescue operation was attempted.

A.the; 不填 B.a; the C.the; a D. the; the

4.Shall we take ________ short break? I want to make ________ call.

A.the;aB.a;the

C.the;the D.a;a

5. In China, ______ pressure to pass _____ exams tends to cause lack of students’ creativity.

A/; the Ba; theC. the; / D. / ; the

6.The artist, whose early career was far from being success, is now widely recognized as master of painting.

A./ ; a B./ ; the C.a; a D.a; the

7.There issmall temple on the island, which can only be reached bywater.

A.a; 不填B.a; theC.the; the D.the; 不填

8. Mr White, who comes from _____ European country, has formed ___ habit of attending _____ church on Sundays.

A. an; ×; the B. a; the; × C. an; the; ×D. a; a; a

9 .—It’s reported that over 1billion people watched the live opening ceremony of___ 2010 South Africa World Cup on TV.

—Yes, news came as____ shock to me.

A. the; theB. x; a C. the; a D. a; the

10.I will never forget my teacher’s advice: “As long as you can affectlife of your child in an active way, you’ve beensuccess.” A./ ; theB.a; / C.a; the D.the; a

11.—Would you mind giving your advice on how to improve our business management?—If you make ______ most of the equipment, there will be ______ rise in production.

A.不填;不填 B.the;a C.不填;a D.the;不填

12.While income worry is _______ rather common problem of the aged, loneliness is another problem that ________ aged parents may face.

A. a; 不填 B. the; 不填C. a; the D. the; the

13.--Which of the two poems do you like better?--_ shorter one, of course. I think it’s really ____ most interesting one.

A. A; the B. The; a C. The; theD. A; a

14. Education is a lifelong process, _____ process that starts long before ____ start of school, and one that should be _____ necessary part of one’s entire life.

A. a; a ; aB. a; the; a C. the; a; theD. the; the; the

15. Department of Homeland Security and CIA produced ______ joint report on Monday warning that ______ next 911 could in fact occur on ______ different date.

A.the; a; theB.a; the; a C./; the; the D.a; /; the

第1页共4页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2010高考二轮复习英语教案——专题八 非谓语动词和独立主格结构
  • 下一篇:考研英语词汇大全--必看