英译

(约翰·勒费夫尔)

1, My favorite 3 lies are ‘I’m sorry’, ‘Just Kidding’, and ‘We should get together some time’.

我喜欢的3句谎话是:“对不起”“我只是在开玩笑”“有时间我们一起聚一聚” 2, I love it when someone starts a sentence with ’When I was Goldman Sachs ’… Well, you aren’t at Goldman Sachs now, Cocksucker.

我喜欢一些人一开口就说“当我在高盛集团时…”那么,孙子你现在在哪

3, I deleted my birthdate from my FaceBook the week before my birthday, only 3 of my friends remembered.

一周前我在Facebook上删掉了我的生日日期,然后只有3个朋友记得我的生日。 4, I would agree with you, but then we’d both be fucking wrong.

高层回应:我可以同意你的说法,但我俩就她妈的全错了。

5, Linsanity is destroying my basketball league. Every Asian kid thinks they’re 6 inches taller all of a sudden.

林来疯彻底毁了我们的篮球队了,每个亚裔小朋友仿佛一夜时间都高了6寸似的。 6, If you have only be good at one thing, be good at lying…Because if you are good at lying, you are good at everything.

如果你只能擅长一件事,那就擅长撒谎。因为如果你擅长撒谎,就是擅长任何事情。

7, I would vote for Obama…just to watch him age for another 4 years.

我会投票给奥巴马,因为我只想看他再快速衰老4年

8, Blacking out is just your brain cleaning it’s browser history.

宿醉只是你的大脑再清除你的浏览记录

9, If you have a job where you have to wear a nametag, nobody gives a shit what your name is.

如果你工作的地方需要你带一个标牌,那么没人鸟你叫什么名字

10 , Almost time for children to learn a valuable lesson. Santa loves rich kids more. 是时候给孩子上一门有意义的课了,圣诞老人更爱有钱的孩子

11, If people never trust a skinny chief, they shouldn’t want their bankers to be poor. 如果人们从不信任一个瘦的厨师,那他们也不希望他们的银行家是穷人 12, He’s got 1,800 facebook friends, but can’t get 40 friends to go to his wedding. 他有1800个脸书好友,但不到40个朋友来参加他的婚礼

13, Miami this weekend, ‘where you staying?’ ‘ haven’t booked yet. Planning is for the poor.’

这周去迈阿密,‘你住哪?’‘还没定,穷人才需要计划

14, Black Friday is the Special Olympics of capitalism.

黑色星期五是资本主义的残奥会。

15, I’ve never said I ‘hate’ someone because that would imply I have any emotion for them whatsoever.

我从不说我恨谁,因为那样好像我对他们有什么感情似的。

16, The only reason I have a home phone is so I can find my cell phone.

我有一个家庭电话的原因只是因为这样我能找到我的手机

17, It’s pretty amazing how many people in Chengdu say their name is Ross, Rachel, Chandler, or Monica.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:广西机电工程学校2016级秋季学期新生问卷调查表-默认报告
  • 下一篇:信息技术学业水平考试2