九年级第一学期英语单元练习12月份

初三英语听力测试录音材料

一、听对话回答问题 (本大题共10分, 每小题1分)

本部分共有4道小题,每小题你将听到一段短对话,每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前,你将有5秒钟的时间阅读题目。听完后,你将有5秒钟的时间选出你认为最合适的备选答案。

1. W: Would you like to go to the market with me? I want to buy some apples.

M: OK. I’d love to.

2. W: 45yuan? That’s rather expensive. I’ll have the one that’s 28yuan.

3. M: Which subject do you like best, Kitty?

W: I like Chinese best. I also like English, but I don’t like science. It isn’t at all an enjoyable subject. I know perfectly well that I look quite plain after my science lesson.

4. W: Excuse me, what does this sign mean?

M: It means you mustn’t park your car here.

本部分共有6道小题,每道小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前,你将有5秒钟的时间阅读题目;听完后,你还有5秒钟的时间选择你认为最合适的答案。

5. W: Hi, Jay. I haven’t seen you for a long time. Where have you been?

M: I’ve been to Harbin.

W: Really? How do you like it?

M: Wonderful. It’s really exciting to go skating on real ice. I want to go there again next vocation.

6. M: It’s raining now. I’m afraid I need to borrow your umbrella.

W: I’m so sorry. I don’t have one. What about a raincoat?

7. W: We’ve seen two houses today. Which do you prefer?

M: I think the white one is more beautiful. But the red one has one more room, so I like it

better.

8. M: Are you waiting for your friend, Lucy?

W: No. I’m waiting for my father.

9. M: Who is Mary waiting for at the school gate?

W: She is waiting for her friend Kale.

10. W: I don’t have a partner to practice English with.

M: Maybe you should join an English language club.

二、听对话或短文回答问题(本大题共10分,每小题1分)

你将听到一段对话和两篇短文,各听两遍。听每段对话或短文前,你将有时间阅读相关小题,每小题5秒钟。听完后,你将有5秒钟的时间选出你认为最合适的备选答案。 听第一段对话,回答11-12小题。

W: Hello, Mike. Who are you looking for?

M: Did you see Fred? I haven’t seen him for days.

W: Why? He’s gone to London already.

M: When did he go?

W: Yesterday morning.

M: Did he go there alone or with some friends?

W: He went with his parents.

M: What for? To spend a vocation or have business there?

W: For a two-week vocation. So he won’t be back until November.

M: So I’ll have to send him an email.

听第一篇短文,回答第13-15题。听两遍。

Susan Hunter, a poet whose poems were loved by millions, died of cancer on Tuesday in London. She was 73 and almost wrote hundreds of poems. They were mostly about home, family and life in the countryside. People around the country grew up listening to her poems on the radio. And her books have always been popular. She was also famous for helping other young poets get their start. And she taught writing at universities.

听第二篇短文,回答第16-20题。听两遍。

It was autumn, so there was no snow and no skiing, but the town looked pretty. Twenty people came from all over the country, young and old, rich and poor. They talked happily in front of the fireplace after dinner. An old man, Mr Hayes, decided to try something. Everyone was interested and listened to him carefully. First, he asked the hostess to get a piece of paper and a pen for everyone in the room. Then each person was asked to write down the three biggest problems in their life, but they didn’t write their names. Then everyone put the pieces of paper into a small basket. Mr Hayes shook the basket and asked each person to take a piece of paper from it. “Friends, open it and just read it to yourself,” he said, “if you have a chance, would you exchange your own problems for the ones on the paper?” Everyone said, “No.” “Well,” Mr Hayes said, “from this, we know our own problems aren’t so bad. We should have the courage to face them.” Everyone agreed with him.

听力测试到此结束,请同学们继续做笔试题!

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:九 Unit5被动语态专练
  • 下一篇:初中化学分子和原子教案