联考题

学生姓名: ______________________________准考证号 :_______________________ 校学 :

城关片初三英语联考试题

Ⅰ、单词辨音(5分)下列各组单词中, 有一个单词划线部分的读音与其他三个单词

Ⅲ、语法与情境会话(每题1分,计25分)。

( )21. _________Chinese people are very friendly.

A. aB.theC.anD. /

( )22. —John,someone in your class phoned you this morning.

—Oh,who was 不题------------------------------------内-------答---------------线-------------------------------------封要----------------------------密---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------划线部分的读音不同, 选出该单词。

---( )1.A.headache B.Christmas C.machineD.school --( )2.A.snowB.window C.howD.grow ---( )3.A.deadB.alreadyC.leaveD.heavy---( )4. A.question B.educationC.action D.station---( )5.A.name B.face C.hateD.many

-----

-Ⅱ、 词汇(每小题1分,共15个小题,计15分)。

----

---A)用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。 ---6.It’s _____________(real) cold today.

------7.Jerry, your mother is very tired, please help her_________________(do )the dishes after dinner.----8.Are you _____________ (interest)in English?

------9.Many young people enjoy _______________(live)in big cities.

------10.Liping is a _________(luck)boy, because he had won a scholarship to study physics. ------B) 根据汉语提示及句意填写出所缺单词。

------11.On my _____________(第九) birthday, I got a bike from my father. ------12. Today is__________________(儿童节).

------13.The camera was one of the greatest _______________ (发明) in the 19th century. ----14._______________ (千)of children die of hunger in Africa every day. ---15.We need ________________ (浇水) the flowers twice a month.. - ----C)找出与句子中划线部分意思相同或相近的选项。 ------( )16.No matter when you do your homework, you must be careful.

------A.IfB.Even thoughC.Before D.Whenever ----( )17.Mr and Mrs Smith have stayed at the hotel for ten days.

------A.since ten days ago B.so farC.ten days laterD.in ten days ------( )18. I don’t want to pay so much money for such an old house.

----A.cost, onB.give , toC.take ,forD.spend , on

---( )19.The famous singer sang several songs at the concert .

-A.manyB.a little C.a fewD.much() .

A.bad B.well C.wonderful D.terrible

A.heB.she C.itD.that

)23. My son got many good presents on his _________ birthday.

A. nineB. ninth C. the nineD. the ninth)24. —The toy dog in your hand is very nice. Is it ________?

—Yes, but I’ll give it to my friend Lucy as _________ birthday present.A.your; herB. yours; herC. yours; hers D. you; hers)25.—_________is your favorite sportsman? —Liu Xiang.

A.How B.When C.WhoD.Which

)26. He eatshealthy food.

A.lot of B.a lot ofC.anyD.a lots of

)27. The farmer raised ten _________.

A. sheeps B. deersC. horse D. cows

)28. We'll give our English teacher a card for _________.

A. the Teacher's Day B. Teacher's DayC. a Teacher's Day D. Teachers' Day

)29.This box is______ that one.

A. heavy thanB. so heavy thanC. heavier asD. as heavy as

)30.The jacket was so______ that he decided to buy it. ,

A. muchB. little C. expensiveD. cheap

)31.Come here, I have______ to tell you.

A. interesting something B. anything interestingC. nothing interesting D. something interesting

)32. Don’t go out. It’s raining ______.

A. quickly B. heavilyC. loudly D. hardly

)33.My grandfather was born____Oct. 10, 1935.

A. on B. in C. at D. of

)34.He is very old,____ he still works very hard.

A. butB.ifC.when D.as

)35.I don’t like this coat, could you please show me ______?

A. other B. anotherC. the other D. others)36.____ interesting the film is!

A. WhatB. What anC. HowD. How a

)37.Though Jack was poor and sick, he never _________ any chance to study. A. agreed toB. gave up C. looked for D. thought of

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------((((((((((((((( 1

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:相交线与平行线证明题练习
  • 下一篇:2017七.4.20七年级地理下期中试卷