客舱乘务员服务规范用语指南
模块一:登机迎客服务
1. 您好!早上好!中午好!晚上好!欢迎您登机,见到您很高兴!
Good morning (afternoon /evening)
/welcome aboard! / nice to meet you!
2. 很乐意为您服务!
It’s my pleasure to serve you!
您好,欢迎您的到来!
Hello,welcome!
您好,欢迎您选择川航的班机!
Hello,Thank you for choosing Sichuan Airlines.
Welcome to Sichuan Airlines.
5. 需要我帮您安排座位吗?
Can I help you to arrange your seat?
6. 您的座位号码在行李架下方有亮灯指示/您的座位号码在行李架的边缘处,请您对号入座。 Theseat number is marked under the overhead compartment/ on the edge of the compartment,please takes your seat.
7.您的行李物品请有秩序的摆放入行李架内…谢谢!/小件物品可以放入座椅下方靠前位置…谢谢!
Please put your baggage in the overhead compartment or under the seat in front of you. Thank you.
8.先生/小姐:您好!亲您侧身让身后旅客先通过,以避免客舱拥堵。谢谢!(适用于通道堵塞时)
Excuse me,sir/ miss,could you please stand aside (and give way to other passengers? Thank you.
9. 您好!先生/小姐:请您出示一下登机牌/可以看一下您的登机牌吗?…不好意思,您的座位在x排x座,是前面/后面的座位,您这边请…(适用于旅客坐错座位时需调整时)
Excuse me, sir/miss, Could you please show me your boarding pass? (Your seat number is __,inthe __ row. It is in the front / rear of the cabin.)This way, please!
10. 为确保飞行安全,保持飞机配载平衡,请您按登机牌上的号码对号入座。(适用于旅客未对号入座时)
To maintain the balance of the aircraft, please take your assigned seat.
模块二:延误时登机(迎客/送客)服务
1. 欢迎您,让您久等了/ 您辛苦了。
Welcome aboard! Thank you for your waiting!
2. 您慢走,感谢您的理解/支持。
Goodbye. Thank you for your support and understanding.
模块三:安全检查(起飞/着陆)
1. 飞机准备起飞了,请确认您的安全带已经系好。
We are preparing for take-off. (Well take off soon)Please fasten your seat belt.
2.先生/小姐,请您收起小桌板…谢谢!
Excuse me, sir/miss, please lock your table in place. (Please put your tray table up.)Thank you
www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。