作文讲评和示范

Write a short passage in at least 60 words according to the given situation. (根据所给情景写一篇不少于60个词的短文)

Suppose there is an English Festival in your school every year. Some students think it is helpful, but others don't think so. What do you think,and why?

(假设你们学习每年开展英语文化节活动,有些学生认为活动对自己有帮助,有些则不这么认为,你的观点是什么? 并说明理由)

上来先要表明观点。可以选用的句子有:

I love the English Festival!

I am always a big fan of the extracurricular activities like the English Festival.

I am always fascinated by the exciting and creative activities like the English Festival.

If there is an English Festival in my school every year, I bet everyone will be too excited to believe it!

然后把题干信息撸一遍:

While some believe this is a great chance for us to enjoy ourselves, others don’t think so because of the time and energy that is spent on this event.

写短句也可以,如果驾驭不了长句子的话,切忌lv.5使用lv.50的技能,

However, some students don’t agree with me. Because they are too busy with their study. /Because they don’t think the festival is worth their time and energy. /

Because they prefer learning in the class.

然后出你的观点,这应该是主干,要占到你篇幅的一半左右:

In my opinion, / From my perspective, / As far as I’m concerned, / I believe that…

This idea is great.

The English Festival itself is very attractive to young students.

It sounds interesting. We would love to take part in it.

Every day, we bury ourselves in books and exercises.

This can be some fresh air for us.

As is known to all, interest is the best teacher. Students with great interest is more likely to do well in the subject.

The English Festival is actually more than an entertainment event. It also serves as a chance to open our eyes, broaden our mind and introduce the western cultures to us. Who’s going to say no to it?

结尾搞个简单点的,上面是主菜,甜点要是太多就是喧宾夺主,文章结构就像西餐一样,一道接着一道,有条不紊,不能乱来。

In a word, I just can’t wait to be part of it!

To be frank, I’m looking forward to it!

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2017年枧中下学期八年级下英语第一次月考试卷
  • 下一篇:江苏省镇江市八年级生物上册15.1人体内物质的运输第4课时学案