人教版八年级下册月考试卷

( ) 1. A. Beijing B. Tokyo C. New York ( ) 2. A. goodB. poorC. better ( ) 3. A. manyB. fewC. much ( ) 4. A. noonB. weekends C. night ( ) 5. A. classmates B. teachersC. brothers ( ) 6. A. speak B. ask C. try ( ) 7. A. the sameB. differentC. difference ( ) 8. A. stayB. get C. make

( ) 9. A. keep healthB. stay healthy C. is good health ( ) 10. A. take careB. look forC. look after III.阅读理解。(本题

10小题,每小题2分,共20分)

( A )

Once an old man went to see a doctor. The doctor looked him over carefully and said,“ Medicine won’t help you. You must have a good rest. Go to bed early, drink milk, walk a lot and smoke one cigar(雪茄) a day. Go to the country place for a month.”

After a month the man came to see the doctor again. “How are you ?”said the doctor, “I’m glad to see you again. You look much younger.” “Oh, doctor, I feel quite well now,”said the man, “I had a good rest. I went to bed early, drank a lot of milk and walked a lot. Your advice certainly helped me, but that you told me to smoke one cigar a day almost killed me first. It’s no joke to smoking at my age. ”

根据短文内容选择正确答案。 ( ) 1. The doctor told the man ____.

A. to go to bed earlyB. to drink milk C. to smoke cigarsD. Both A and B ( ) 2. Which of the following sentences is TRUE?

A. The old man was younger than before after a month.B. After a month, the man felt better.C. The doctor didn’t tell him what to do.D. The old man felt worse after a month.

( ) 3. The doctor’s words were _____ for the man’s health.

A. badB. goodC. terrible D. well

( ) 4. In fact the doctor wanted the old man____.

A. to go worseB. to start smoking B. to smoke less than before D. to do nothing

( )5. From what the old man said at last, we know_____.A. be didn’t understand the doctor’s adviceB. one cigar a day was helpful to himC. smoking made him better than beforeD. he was clever

[请单击此处编辑年级、科类、科目] 第2页,共6页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:江苏省扬州市八年级语文上册11背影教案苏教版
  • 下一篇:PKPM模型恒荷载输入指导