七英语半期考试卷2017

甲良中学2016—2017学年度第二学期期中考试

七年级英语试卷

一、单项选择题(20分)

()1.He can playchess, but he can’t play drums

A、a,theB、the,a C、the,theD、/,the ()2.I have 8-year–old girl, and she hasusefulbook.

A.finishB. finishes C. to finishD. finishing 二、完型填空(10分)

阅读下面短文,掌握大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。

It isin Qingdao. It is very hot here. Now, there are many people vacation. They go to the beach and have. It is not very hot. On the beach, a lot of people. Others are taking? I’m the boy in blue shorts. I’m going to dive. It’s() 21. A. August B. December C. March D. January A. a,an B. an,an C. an,a D. a,a

()3.does she go to the movies?---By bike.

A. How’sB. HowC. WhenD. What time

)4.---People usually think tigers arescary.

A.kindB.kinds ofC.a kind of D.kind of

)5、Look!Emmais_______ her bedroom. Her room is always_________.

A、clean, cleanB、clean, cleaning C、cleaning, cleanD、cleaning, cleaning )6.—Where are you going, James?—I want to do some shopping. I’m going to the________.A、homeB、movieC、park D、supermarket )7.---She says her Chineseare very to her.

A .friend;friends B. friendly;friendsC. friends; friendly D. friends; friend)8.--- does your brother work?--- In a factory.

A. What B. WhereC. How D. When

)9.What’s Jim doing over there?He’s_______ his friends.

、talking B、talking with C、talksD、talk)10,--Do you want to go to the movies with me? ---.

、I want toB、Yes,I don’t C、Thank youD、I’d love to)11.---He is veryand he is good at all the subjects.

A. busy B. lazyC. shy D. clever

)12.—Thank you very much. —__________.

A、No, thanksB、You’re welcomeC、Don’t thank me D、All right)13.—I’ll go for a school trip. —I hope you have a good trip. —__________A、Thanks.B、Me too.C、Sure, I will. D、You too!

)14.--She usually the reading after I do my homework. Now she the reading A. do; doingB. is doing; does C. does;is doingD. is doing; is doing)15.---How is it going ?---

A. Thank youB. I’m fineC. Pretty good D. That’s OK

()16. Thank you very much for us so well.

A. teaching B. teachC. teachesD. to teach

() in Wenzhou, Zhejiang?

A. How; likeB. What; like C. How; about D. What; /

()Is it from your home to the bank? ----Aboutfiveminutes’walk.A.How long B. How much C. How far D. How old ()19. I don’t like snowy days ,my sister A.don’t,tooB. don’t,eitherC. doesn’t,too D.doesn’t,either

()20. It usually takes Jim three hours the homework.

() 22. A. in B. on C. at D. with () 23. A./ B. an C. a D. the () 24. A. winds B. wind C. winding D. windy () 25 A. is talking B. are talking C. is selling D. are selling () 26. A. to B. but C. and D. because () 27. A. swim B. swims C. swimming D. swam () 28. A. photos B. photoes C. phones D. potatoes () 29. A. IB. me C. my D. mine () 30. A. hot B. dry C. cold D. cool 三、阅读理解 (本题有10小题,每小题2分,共20分)

A

Come and see all the interesting animals here. The new tigers from America are dancing . The penguins are playing volleyball. The monkeys are playing the guitar. The dogs are doing math. The dolphins are playing with balls. The birds from New Zealand are waiting to meet you. You can see everything you want here!

TicketsOpening time Adults:$10.00 From Tuesday to Sunday: 9:00a.m.~22:00p.m. 8~18:$5.00 On Monday: 10:00 a.m.~5:00 p.m. Under 8:free

Keep the zoo clean! Don’t give food to the animals or go near them. 31.( ) How many kinds of animals does this passage mention? A. SixB. SevenC. EightD. Five32.( .

A. 9:00a.m. on Monday B. 23:00p.m. on SundayC. 9:30a.m. on Friday D. 8:00a.m. on Wednesday33.( ) The zoo opens _________days in a week.

A. threeB. sevenC. two D. six

B

Berd is an interesting place to visit. It is a beautiful little city with many old buildings.

Take a walk through the center of the city on First Avenue. Look first at Margareta Hotel. It is next to Wal-mart. Margareta Hotel is about 150 years old. There is an interesting old building across from(在对面) the hotel. It is the City Library. You can see many people reading books in it. Behind the City Library is a bookstore with many books. There are many places to eat in Berd, too. If you want to have fun, there is a park between the First Avenue and the Second Avenue. It is nice and quiet, and you can enjoy the fresh air, the trees and flowers.

(( ( ( ((A( A(( ( ( (

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:《二次函数与一元二次方程》第二课时
  • 下一篇:定语从句