八下英语U9-U10训练题

八年级英语下U9-U10训练题

一、单项选择(30分)

()1.-_____ you ___ to the Great Wall? -Yes. I________ there last year.

A Have… gone; wentB Did…go; wentC Have…been; wentD Have…been; have…gone ()2-___ he_____ the work?-Not yet. He______ in half an hour.ADid…finish; will finishBHas…finished; finished CHas…finished; has finished DHas…finished; will finish

()3.-Where is your father? -He_______ To Beijing. He_____ to Beijing three times before.A has been; has goneB has gone; has beenC has been; has beenD has gone; has gone ()4.–I have never been to Disneyland. How about you? –____________. A. Me, too B. So have I C. Me, neither D. Neither I have

()5.-Why won’t you go to the movie with me, Betty?- Because I _______ it twice. A see B will seeC sawD have seen

()6.If you keep on working hard and never give up, you’ll ___in getting into dream university. A successB succeed C successful D be succeed

()7.There are six____ students in the school. ______ ofthem like playing soccer. A thousand; hundreds B thousands; hundreds C thousands of; two hundred D thousand; hundred

()8.____you like swimming, fishing____ boating, you’ll have fun in the water park.A Both…andB Whether…or C Whatever…and D Although…or ()9.-Dad!_______will we do with the money we found on the way ?

-Let’s give it away to the policeman.A What BHowC Who D When ()10.--_______ have you been in Baokang?-- _________ April.

A When; InB How long; In C How long; ForD How long; SinceE When; Since ()11-When did you ______the new watch? -Last month. I’ve _____it for 35 days.A buy; bought B have ; boughtC buy; had D get; bought

()12- He’s not seen his mother for a long time, _________ he?–No, he saw her ten years ago. A. does B. has C. isD. hasn’tE didF doesn’tG isn’t ()13.-“Did you borrow the book from the library?”

-“ Yes. I _____ it for three days. I’ll return it this afternoon. A. borrowed B. kept C. have borrowed D. have kept

()14.28. --- How long have you ________Chengdu?--- For two weeks.

A left Bbeen to C been in D gone to

()15.-Why has he made ____a great progress in a short time? –Because he works_____ hard. A such; so B so; suchC so; so D such; such 二、完形填空(10分)

Which is the best way to learn a foreign language? We remembered that we all learned our own language when we were small children do. They listen topeople say and they try to imitate(模仿) what they. When they want something they have to for it. They are using language, talking it all the time. If use a second language like this all the time, they will learn it more . It is also important to remember that we learn our own language by hearing people speak it, by seeing what they write. In school, though you learn to hear and speak, to read and write, you must learn all new words through the ear, you can read them, spell them and write them ( )1. A. boys B. girls C. childrenD. young people ( )2. A. importantB. difficultC. interestingD. easy ( )3. A. what B. which C. how D. when ( )4. A. see B. listen C. hear D. speak ( )5. A. send B. look C. wait D. ask ( )6. A. inB. byC. on D. with ( )7. A. people B. teachersC. childrenD. workers ( )8. A. slowly B. hardly C. quicklyD. carefully ( )9. A. not B. and C. but D. then ( )10. A. first B. earlier C. before D. later 三、阅读理解(10分)

In the 13th century, the famous Italian traveler, Marco Polo, traveled a long way to China. During his stay in China, he saw many wonderful things. One of the things he discovered (发现)was that the Chinese used paper money. In western countries, people didn’t use paper money until 15th century. However, people in China began to use paper money in the 7th.

A Chinese man called CaiLun invented paper almost 2000 years ago. He put these pieces of paper together and made them in a book.

Now paper comes from trees. We use a lot of paper every day. If we keep on wasting so much paper, there will not be any trees left on the earth. If there are no trees, there will be no paper. So how can we save paper? We can use both of every piece of paper, especially when we are making notes. We can choose drinks in bottles instead of those in paper packets(小包). We can also use handkerchiefs(手帕) and not paper ones. When we go shopping, we can use fewer paper bags. If the shop assistant does give you a paper bag, we can save it and reuse it later.

Everyone can help to save paper. If we all think carefully, we can help protect trees. We should do it now, before it is too late.

() 1. When Marco Polo was in China, he _________.

A. discovered CaiLun invented paperB. learned to make paper

C. discovered Chinese people used paper moneyD. learned to use paper money () 2. People in Western countries first used paper money in the ________ century. A. 17th B. 15th C. 13thD. 7th () 3. Which of the following is NOT the way of saving paper?

A. To use both sides of every piece of paperB. To use the paper bags from shops more than once. C. To use cotton handkerchiefs instead of paper ones. D. To grow more trees. () 4. Which of the following is not true?

A. If we keep on wasting paper, we will have no paper to use.

B. The Chinese people used paper money earlier than the people in Western countries. C. A Chinese man called CaiLun invented paper money about two thousand years ago.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:数学综合训练
  • 下一篇:七年级地理期中考试卷