八年级英语下U5U6训练题

八年级英语下U5-U6训练题

一、单项选择(30分)

()1.What a ____rain ! It’s raining so__________ .

A heavily ; heavyB heavy ;heavyC heavily ; heavilyD heavy ; heavily()2.My mother was reading while my brother and I___________ the bus .

A waited forB waitedC are waiting forD werewaiting for()3.-I phoned you yesterday but nobody answered.

–Sorry, I_____ dinner in the kitchen at that time.

A was cookingB am cooking C cookedD were making()4.I found a wallet _____ on the road and ___________.

A lie; picket it upB lying; picked it upC lie; picked up itD lying; picked up it()5.Father ________ a newspaper when mother __________.

A read; was returningB was reading; returnedC read; returnedD was seeing; returned()6.---I’m really tired of doing so much homework. ---Why not stop ________ a rest?A. have B. having C. to have D. to having()7. -I am so sorry that I____ my homework at home.

-It does not matter.But please remember ______ it here tomorrow. A forgot;to bringB forgot;bringingC left;to bringD left ;to take()8. Eddie was sleeping ________ Millie was reading a magazine.

A. whenB.whileC.before D.after

()9.-How is your English study? –Not bad. But I_______ learning English grammar.

A am interested inB am good atC have a little troubleD have no trouble()10.The new couple ______so happy that they couldn’t stop_____________.

A was; smileB was; smilingC were; to smileD were; smiling

()11.MissGao asked a question, but it was ______that nobody could answer it .

A very difficultB too difficultC so difficultD difficult enough ()12.GaoWenxuan’s new book has just _____. Let’s go and buy one.A come overB come outC come onD come down

()13.-Did Liu Ying and Liu Li come to your part?-I invited them, but ______ of them came. AbothBallCnoneDneither

()14.I enjoy fresh air so I always sleep with the window open ______ it is really cold.A unlessB if CwhenDsince

()15.-_____ fine day! Why don’t we go for a walk? -That _______ a good idea!A What; sounds B What a; sounds likeC How; sounds D How a; sounds like 二、完形填空(10分)

Long ago there was a poor farmer called Fred. Fred and his wife, Doris livedtogether in their small old house. One winter night, the Luck Fairy (仙女) visited them . “Fred, you’re a farmer. I’d like to give you a wish,” said the Luck Fairy. “A wish?”Said Fred.

Fred and Doris smiled at each other. Then Fred said, “ Thank you , Luck Fairy. We’re veryand happy.”“we’re old, we still work in the field(田地) every day,” said Doris.

“You wo(硬币)” asked the Luck Fairy.“Oh no , my dear Luck Fairy. We’re poor. But we havefood to eat.” Replied Fred.

“You can use the gold coin to buy some clothes. The winter here is very cold,” said Luck Fairy.clothes, we’ve got enough,” said Doris.“Well, what about a nice new house?” Asked Luck Fairy.

“Thank you, but Imy small old house very much. I’ve lived here since I was born. I don’t a new house,” said Fred.“You’reother people. I like you very much,” said the Luck Fairy. “I wish you happiness and Luck forever.” Then the Luck Fairy disappeared(消失) and never came back.()1. A. sadlyB. happilyC. worriedD. nervous ()2. A. bad B. lazy C. goodD. unhelpful

()3. A. healthy B. careful C. difficultD. important()4. A. If B. ButC. BecauseD. Though()5. A. payB. loseC. make D. borrow()6. A. no B. little C. enoughD. expensive()7. A. old B. manyC. bad D. clean()8. A. hate B. loveC. needD. dislike()9. A. need B. seeC. buy D. build

()10. A. the same asB. stronger than C. friendlier thanD. different from 三、阅读理解(10分)

When you are sad, you need to find ways to deal with(处理) your sadness, you’ll find your own happiness.Accept (接受) your sadness. It’s not a bad thing to feel sad. Try to face what is making you feel sad. Don’t pretend(假装) it isn’t there. And don’t believe it will just go away on its own.

Speak about your sadness. You don’t have to tell everybody everything, but it is nice to talk to friends or family about your feelings. You may not need him or her to say a word; just having someone to listen to you is sometimes enough.

Put your sadness into written words. Write down how you are feeling every day and why you think you are feeling this way. Write down how you deal with your sadness and which ways work.

Take part in activities. Read a good book, listen to music, see a movie, exercise or take a walk outside. These can help you feel relaxed and forget your sadness.

See a doctor. If your sadness starts to interfere with (干扰) everyday life seriously, you should ask your doctor for help.

()1.Which of the following is true?

A. Writing down your sadness is helpful for you to deal with it. B. Although feeling sad is bad, our sadness can go away on its own.

C. When you tell your friends about your feelings, they must say something. D. Activities can’t help you forget sadness.

( )2.How many kinds of activities are mentioned(提及) in Paragraph 4?

A Four BthreeCSix Dfive

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2016年湖南省银行招聘会计基础知识:会计核算内容与要求考试试卷
  • 下一篇:成绩的品质说课稿